Home Sweet Home

SOLD to U-Know Yunho !

Chapter 18

NOT EDITED !

-------------------------

Yunho and Seoyeon's relationship with each other was kept secret and when they had scandals with one another, they'd both deny it though their companies knew the truth. At times, they wanted to reveal to everyone that they were dating but in the end, they restrained themselves from doing so since it would only cause chaos for both sides.

***

-2 Years Later-

Seoyeon's fame in Taiwan was greater than ever. With four years of experience in the entertainment industry, her company had finally decided to debut her in her home country, Korea.

***

-Seoul, South Korea-

"It's great to be back!" Seoyeon said as she stepped off of the plane and looked outside the airport.

"Come on Seoyeon, we have to arrive quickly to your home." her manager said.

"Okay." she replied.

As they walked out to where the exit of the airport was, Seoyeon saw many fans there. She was amazed at how many fans she had in Korea. She couldn't help but smile.

"Cool, I'm even famous here." she said quietly to herself.

***

-Home-

"JaeJoong-oppa! Junsu-oppa!" Seoyeon said excitedly when she spotted the two in her house.

"You're finally here!" Junsu said and gave his sister a nice, long hug.

"Oppa!" she giggled.

"Glad to see again!" JaeJoong said hugging Seoyeon after Junsu released her.

"You too." she replied hugging him back.

"Hey, why didn't you tell us you're dating Yunho?" Junsu asked eyeing his sister.

"Ah, that..." she said nervously. "How'd you know?"

"Yoochun told us." JaeJoong replied.

"Two years ago." Junsu said emphasizing 'two years ago'.

"I forgot?" she said nervously.

"Kim Seoyeon, you do not forget those things!" Junsu yelled.

"I'm sorry..." she muttered.

"At least we know you're dating Yunho and that you're in good hands." JaeJoong assured her.

Seoyeon smiled. "Thanks oppa."

***

-2 Hours Later-

"Jagiya~" Yunho called out to Seoyeon who was in her bedroom napping.

He stared at her for awhile and smiled.

"So cute." he said to himself.

He shoved her to the right a bit and laid down beside her smiling. Soon, he drifted off to sleep.

***

-1 Hour Later-

"I'm hungry..." Seoyeon said to herself.

She tried to get up but noticed an arm on her waist. Examing the person beside her, she realized it was only Yunho. She stared at him for awhile and smiled.

"Cute..." she said softly.

She softly caressed his cheek until he put his hand over hers.

"Am I that irresistable to you?" Yunho asked smiling.

"You're awake?" she asked, shocked.

Yunho smiled. "I am now."

Seoyeon blushed. "I haven't seen you in awhile."

"It's been three months." he said.

"Oppa." she said. "Gomawo."

"What for?" Yunho asked.

"For waiting for me after all these years." she replied. "I thought you'd have a girlfriend by now."

Yunho shook his head. "How can I when I love you?"

Seoyeon chuckled. "I never thought you'd actually wait for me for so long."

"I can't believe it either." he replied. "But I'm glad I waited for you."

"Kim Seoyeon! Jung Yunho! What are you two doing in there?" they heard JaeJoong yell from outside. "Yah, I'm coming in."

"Wana mess with him?" Seoyeon asked Yunho.

Yunho looked at her confusedly. "Wait, what?"

Seoyeon chuckled at how confused Yunho was and put her lips over his, kissing him. JaeJoong opened the door and saw the two kissing one another which made him turn red.

"I'm sorry!" JaeJoong said and quickly left.

Seoyeon pulled away and laugh. "Stupid JaeJoong."

Yunho was still clueless but said nothing.

"C'mon, let's go out and eat JaeJoong's cooking!  I miss it." she said pulling Yunho off the bed.

***

"Hyung, your cooking is so good!" Changmin praised JaeJoong. "I wouldn't mind eating your cooking every day. Yunho-hyung can't cook for ."

"Yah!" Yunho shouted. "Fine, I'm not cooking for you again."

"Noo!" Changmin cried. "I was just kidding hyung!"

Yunho smirked. "Better be."

"So Seoyeon, I heard you're making your first official broadcast as a Korean singer tomorrow." Yoochun said changing the topic.

Seoyeon nodded. "I can't wait! I'll be on Strong Heart!"

"Really? We're going on there too!" Yunho said excitedly.

"The three of us we'll be on broadcast together again!" Changmin said excitedly.

Seoyeon nodded. "I can't wait."

"At least everyone's happy." Junsu said smiling at his sister. "Dongsaeng-ah, you proved me wrong."

Seoyeon smiled. "Without you though, I wouldn't have made it to where I am now. Thanks oppa."

"Dongsaeng-ah, no matter what I say, you know I say it because I love you right?" Junsu said to his sister.

Seoyeon nodded. "Yes oppa."

-------------------------

THE END!

LOOL. Just kidding. There's more chapters after this :P ! xD

@VivianLuvDBSK - Yes! :D