Rumors & Marriage?

SOLD to U-Know Yunho !

Chapter 28

NOT EDITED !

---------------------

"Changmin-ah~" Seoyeon cried when she woke up.

"Nggghh" she heard a voice cry.

Seoyeon turned to her left and saw a half- Changmin sleeping peacefully.

"Yah!" she yelped hitting his chest.

Changmin groaned. "Whaat?~"

"When did you get in here?"

"Last night I had a nightmare."

"..."

"Jagiya?"

"..."

"Jagiya are you okay?"

"..."

Changmin instantly opened his eyes and looked at Seoyeon worriedly.

"What's wrong?"

"You ! Get out of my room right now before-"

"Kim Seoyeon what's with all the- OH MY GAWD!" Junsu shouted.

Changmin flinched and hid behind Seoyeon.

"Why the hell are you in my sister's room?" Junsu yelled and approached the two. He was only inches away from the two.

"H-hyung, don't you think it's too early to yell at me right now?" Changmin nervously asked.

Junsu glared at him. "Shut up and get out. I need to talk to my sister."

Changmin quickly nodded and got of the room.

***

"Eh? I'm not pregnant!" Seoyeon cried.

"Can't we call the press?" JaeJoong asked.

"I'm not a celebrity anymore. We can't just call the press." she reasoned.

"Yes, hyung." the two heard Changmin say over the phone. "Yes, good-bye."

"Who was that?" Yoochun asked.

"Lee Soo Man."

"What'd he ask?"

"He said there's a press conference this afternoon and that Seoyeon should attend it with me to clear up this dumb rumor." Changmin answered.

Seoyeon nodded. "Alright."

***

-Japan-

"I was right! Seoyeon is pregnant!" Yuri cried pointing to her laptop screen.

Lee Seoyeon, a former Taiwanese-Korean singer is rumored to have been pregnant after her sudden resignation from Gold Typhoon Entertainment. Many people suspect she's pregnant with her boyfriend's child since a few months back, she and her boyfriend, Shim Changmin of TVXQ admitted that they were dating.

"Dude, it's a rumor." Taeyeon said reading the article. "I'm telling you, they wouldn't do such a thing!"

Yuri rolled her eyes. "Changmin wouldn't but she would. She probably seduced him or something."

"Why do you hate her so much?" Jessica asked shaking her head. "Ten bucks say she's not pregnant."

"You're really gona bet me on such a thing?" Yuri asked. "$100"

"Deal."

***

-Korea-

[Press Conference]

"Ready jagiya?" Changmin asked Seoyeon.

She nodded. "Let's go."

***

"Kim Seoyeon and I are only dating." Changmin said. "No, she's not pregnant and she didn't resign from her entertainment company because of me. She quit because she decided to work at Kim Corps. with her cousin. The rumors going around is not true. Seoyeon and I don't have a child. We're not getting married either."

"Is this true Ms. Kim?" one of the reporters asked.

Seoyeon nodded. "I really don't understand why people would think such a thing. Changmin is a great and honest guy. He would never do such a thing. It's true, I terminated my contract early with the company but it was going to expire within a year anyways. My cousin, Kim JaeJoong, had asked me to work for his company hoping to increase the company's stocks since it's been declining since last year. Because I minored at Yonsei with a business degree, I had agreed to help him out and work at his company."

"Do you have any intentions of returning to the entertainment industry after helping out your cousin?" the reporter continued to question.

Seoyeon honestly replied, "As of now, I have no intentions of returning to the entertainment industry. Being able to sing on stage, that was my dream. Now that I've accomplished it, I'm really happy. That's all I can ask for. As well as the fact that I have such a nice, caring boyfriend, I don't think I need to return to the music scene."

"Are you two thinking of getting married?" another reporter asked.

The two turned to each other then looked at everyone.

"We're not sure about marriage yet." Changmin spoke. "However, it will be discussed when we feel like it's the right time."

***

"Why'd people have to bring up marriage?" Seoyeon pouted.

The two were in Changmin's car getting ready to go back home. However, he decided to surprise her and take her out for some food.

"Babo, forget about it and eat." he said pointing to the food in front of her. "Just because you don't eat breakfast doesn't mean you can skip lunch."

***

-Japan-

"Ha! I win!" Jessica happily said. "Pay up Yuri! $100."

Yuri scoffed and took out her purse. "You make it seem as if you're poor."

Yunho then walked into SNSD's dorm and greeted everyone happily.

"Oppa! Did you hear?" Tiffany asked him.

"Hear what?" he questioned, taking a sip of water from his water bottle.

"Changmin-oppa and Seoyeon-unnie might get married!" she answered.

Yunho spat out the water and shouted, "What?!"

***

-Korea-

"3:00PM." Seoyeon read her watch.

"Come on jagiya~" Changmin cried dragging her out of her seat.

"Yah! Changmin, I'm tired." she cried.

"But it's Lotte World!" he pouted. "We have to go on every ride before we leave."

Seoyeon sighed. "Arasso. Arasso."

***

-Seoyeon's House-

Junsu scoffed. "Marriage my ."

JaeJoong chuckled. "I think Changmin is capable of marrying your sister."

Junsu glared at his cousin. "I'm not going to have a celebrity marry my sister. Not after what Yunho-hyung did to her."

"Oh come on!" Yoochun said. "Changmin and Seoyeon obviously like each other."

"I disapprove!" Junsu shouted. "Disapprove! Disapprove! Disapprove!"

"Dude, chill." JaeJoong said, calming his cousin down. "We get it."

Junsu sighed. "Look, I know the two of them love each other and all. It's just..."

"You don't want her to get hurt like what happened between her and  Yunho?" Yoochun asked. "Junsu-ah, we understand but I think your sister should be able to choose who she wants to date and who she wants to marry."

"Honestly, I trust Changmin more than Yunho." JaeJoong spoke.

Junsu nodded. "I'd be lying if I didn't like Changmin for her. It's just, the thought of her going through the same thing she went through with Yunho, I don't like that."

"We understand."

***

-Changmin & Seoyeon-

"What are your thoughts on marriage?" Changmin asked Seoyeon out of the blue.

The two were walking on the shores of the beach watching the sunset since they just finished dinner after a long day.

"My thoughts?" she asked.

Changmin nodded.

"I'd like to get married soon." she replied. "I want to marry someone that I really love. Someone that my brother would get along with. He also has to love kids! I want a boy and a girl! Even so, I'd like to wait another year or two before actually marrying."

Changmin laughed at her cuteness. "Would I be that ideal person?"

"Hmmm..." Seoyeon said, pretending to think.

"Yah!" he shouted.

"I'm just kidding." she replied. "Yes, you're that ideal person."

He smiled at her stopped walking.

"Eh?" she asked confusedly.

He stared into her eyes for awhile before leaning in to give her a long, passionate kiss.

***

-Japan-

"I can't believe Changmin might marry before all of us!" Taeyeon squealed. "Aww, he's so cute with Seoyeon!"

"I'm so glad they're both happy together!" Sooyoung cried. "So cute!"

Yunho, who sat on the other end room, mumbles a few inaudible words, cursing out the maknae secretly.

"Screw him." Yunho softly said to himself. "Stole my ex-girlfriend."

"Oppa!" Yuri cried and approached him. "I just finished cooking dinner, let's eat."

***

-Korea-

[Changmin & Seoyeon]

"I love you jagiya." Changmin cried.

"I love you too." she replied.

Changmin smiled and happily hugged her tightly. "You finally said you love me!"

"Neh." she said. "I love you Changmin-oppa."

-----------------------------------------

@abbyraea - LOOL. Yes, at least the rest of SNSD like her :D ! hehe,

@myfishyx - Yeah ! Yuri's such a for separating Yunho & Seoyeon ]:< But then again, it's kind of his fault l:

@mochiface - LOOL! Ikr? They'd probably kill Yunho for cheating behind Seoyeon & also kill Yunho for separating Yunho & Seoyeon. xD !

@QueenB_doll - Haha. yes! & yeah, sadly, she gave up her singing career but at least she's happy still & was able to pursue her dreams.

@VivianLuvDBSK - LMAO. Yeahh [:

@Minhaeric - Haha. Yeah, at least she's happy with Changmin. && yeup! xD ! Too bad they didn't know the was right there with them.

@lovedb5k - Updated ! haha,