Changmin's Confrontation with Yunho

SOLD to U-Know Yunho !

Chapter 24

NOT EDITED !

Note: Chapter 23 is now a chapter! I replaced the 'author's note' with a real chapter so if you haven't read it, read it!

--------------------------------

[1 Month Later]

After the realease of DBSK's new mini-album, everyone was quite happy. Some people even thought Changmin and Seoyeon would make a cute couple after seeing them on stage performing their song, "Girl Meets Love".

"Ah~ I miss being on stage." Changmin said after finishing his performance with Seoyeon.

Seoyeon nodded.

"When are you making a comeback?" he asked her.

"Another year or two." she replied.

"You're off for that long? Why?"

"I thought I should stop singing for awhile and spend time with family." she said. "Besides, Junsu oppa has been working hard as well as JaeJoong oppa."

Changmin nodded. "Let's go out for dinner."

Seoyeon chuckled. "Okay, oppa."

***

-Dinner-

"Oppa! Look, it's Changmin oppa!" Yuri said dragging Yunho to Changmin's table.

"Hey hyung!" Changmin greeted Yunho.

Seoyeon just looked at the two then turned back to her food.

Yuri scoffed. "Can't even greet her seniors. Wait till people find out how rude you are."

Changmin glared at her. "Seoyeon is not rude."

"She didn't even say hi to me and oppa!" Yuri retorted.

"You don't deserve any respect." Seoyeon bluntly spoke. "I lost my appetite."

Yunho looked at Seoyeon for awhile then turned away when she caught his gaze.

"Me too." Changmin said. "Let's ask for the bill. I'll take you home."

Seoyeon nodded.

***

-Ride Home-

"You promised me you'll forget hyung." Changmin spoke. "Please don't lie to me."

"I promised you I'd give you a chance and learn to love someone else." she spoke. "And I'll keep that promise."

***

[Next Day]

"Changmin, tell me honestly, do you have feelings for Seoyeon." Yunho asked him.

Changmin looked at Yunho in the eyes and nodded. "I love her."

"You-"

"You asked me if I did and I answered. What? You want her back?"

"I-"

"If you really loved her back then, you would've told the press the truth a long time ago. Instead, you didn't. Now, everyone really believes you and Yuri and dating." Changmin said. "I don't care if you still have feelings or if you're just sympathetic towards her. I'll have you know, I could treat Seoyeon ten times better than you."

Yunho glared at him. "What makes you say I didn't treat her properly? What makes you say I didn't love her during the two years I dated her?"

"Because back then, I saw you two. Yes, maybe you did love her but you didn't love her whole heartedly. At first you did but later on, you didn't. You get jealous easily too and think she's cheating on you when you see her with a guy. I pushed you towards her and you two were affectionate. You seemed like a happy couple. But somewhere along your relationship, you felt kind of... bored. Right?"

"I-"

"I saw you hyung. One time, you were with Yuri having dinner together. At first, I thought it was a friendly thing. Later on, I saw it happen several more times. I even caught you two make out too! You cheated on Seoyeon without letting her know. On days she couldn't meet up with you, you'd go out with Yuri. You're not a good boyfriend."

"I do love Seoyeon!" Yunho retorted.

"If you really loved her, you wouldn't have cheated on her!" Changmin yelled. "You're such a good actor. During the time Yuri would ask you out when Seoyeon was around, you'd act as if nothing happened. You'd act as if you don't like Yuri. You two made it seem as if nothing was going on. Many times, I wanted to tell Seoyeon the truth but I didn't. Why? Because I thought you would tell her. I guess I was wrong. You don't even deserve to be called hyung."

***

-Seoyeon's House-

"Jagiya~" Changmin said.

"Yeah?" she replied.

"Should we tell the press we're dating?" he asked.

Seoyeon looked at him with a serious expression.

"Everyone loves us on stage and even supports us." he said innocently. "Please?"

Seoyeon stood in place for awhile before answering his question.

"If we tell the press we're dating, when we break up, it could cause a controversy." she said.

"I'll take full responsibility." Changmin said. "Please?"

"I guess we could." she replied. "People would stop flirting with me if we reveal the truth."

Changmin smiled brightly. "Yay! I love you jagiya~"

***

-DBSK's Dorm-

"Oppa, are you okay?" Yuri asked Yunho.

He nodded.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yuri, I'm not in the mood right now. Let's talk some other time okay?"

"But oppa..."

"Go."

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow then."

***

-Seoyeon's House-

[Dinner]

"Yah!" Changmin cried when Seoyeon stole his last kimbap. "That was mine!"

"Too bad!" she said.

"You pigs." JaeJoong said shaking his head. "Don't worry, there's more."

Yoochun chuckled at the couple. "They're quite compatible for each other."

Junsu nodded. "I'm glad my sister is happy again."

---------------------------------------------------

You guys probably didn't expect this huh? LOOL!