Disneyland !

SOLD to U-Know Yunho !

Chapter 36

NOT EDITED !

---------------------------

"Noona!" Yoohwan called out to Seoyeon.

"Leave." she groaned as she turned away having her back face him.

"Noona, wake up." he helplessly cried. "Please. For me?"

Seoyeon ignored him.

"I'll buy you food." he said.

No reply.

"I'll give you my autograph of Taeyang-hyung." he blurted out recalling the time she begged him to give her his Taeyang autograph.

"I don't want it." she said. "Leave me alone! I want to sleep."

***

"She won't wake up?" Yoochun asked Yoohwan when he notice the younger male sigh.

Yoohwan nodded. "I even offered my Taeyang autograph."

Yoochun laughed. "That's because she's met him before and even got a signed autograph with a picture of them together."

Yoohwan glared at his brother. "Go wake her up."

***

-Korea-

[SM Entertainment]

"Changmin! Changmin! Guess what?" Yunho excitedly said to his dongsaeng.

"What?" Changmin boredly replied.

"I'm having a photoshoot with Jeon Ji Hyun!" he said.

"Why should I care?" he asked bluntly.

Yunho punched Changmin's arm. "Yah! Jeon Ji Hyun is my IDEAL girl. I can't believe that I can finally meet her!"

"Oh really?" Changmin asked. "So you're willing to give up Seoyeon for Ji Hyun noona?"

"Are you kidding me?" Yunho asked. "Of course! I've always loved Ji Hyun noona."

"I'm so glad you and Seoyeon are not together or I would've punched you in the face the moment you said Ji Hyun noona was your ideal woman and not Seoyeon." Changmin said, glaring at Yunho.

"What?" he confusedly asked.

"Figure it out hyung."

***

-States-

[Disneyland]

"I'm tired!" Seoyeon whined.

"Aww, come on noona." Yoohwan said holding onto Seoyeon's arm so she wouldn't ditch the two.

"Just let me leave." she cried.

Yoochun chuckled. "C'mon, are you really going to waste $50 and leave?"

Seoyeon scoffed. "Yah! I'm asian. I don't waste money."

The two boys grinned. "Good answer, we'll be here for the whole day until the park closes AND we have have to on EVERY RIDE at least TWICE." Yoohwan excitedly said and let go of Seoyeon's arm running ahead of them.

She groaned. "Aww man."

"It's okay." Yoochun replied. "You don't have to go on every ride twice. But let's go on the ferris wheel at least once. Okay?"

Seoyeon looked at Yoochun confusedly when he walked ahead of her.

***

-Korea-

[JaeJoong&Junsu]

"For the last time, I said I won't change my mind about allowing you to date my cousin until she gets her feelings straight!" JaeJoong said to Changmin again trying to get the boy to leave his house.

"Hyung, I'm not  here to talk about that." Changmin said. "It's about Yunho-hyung."

"Mwoh?" Junsu asked. "What's wrong?"

***

"That bastard!" JaeJoong shouted.

"Shut up!" Junsu yelled. "We just have to make sure he won't lie his damn way into Seoyeon's heart."

"Cursing him out won't do anything." Changmin mumbled.

"I hate his guts!" Junsu yelled. "I wish he never met my sister!"

***

[Yunho's Side]

"Hello, I'm DBSK's Jung Yunho." Yunho introduced himself.

"I'm Jeon Ji Hyun." the female replied. "It's nice to finally meet you."

Yunho laughed. "I think I should be the one saying that. I've always admired you."

Ji Hyun smiled. "Shall we start the photoshoot?"

Yunho nodded.

***

-States-

[Ferris Wheel]

"Noona." Yoohwan said trying to get Seoyeon's attention. The two of them were together since the ride could only contain two people. Yoochun thought it would be nice if the two were able to talk to each other so he let Yoohwan go on the ride with Seoyeon first before she went a second time with him.

"Yeah?" she replied.

"Do you like hyung?" he asked.

"Eh? Ahniyo! I only see your brother as an older brother of mines."

"But hyung still likes you."

"Yoohwan, are you okay? I know Yoochun doesn't like me in that way. He only sees me as a friend."

Yoohwan shook his head. "I know he still likes you."

Seoyeon ignored his remark and stared out into the bright, night sky.

"What if I like you?" Yoohwan asked.

Seoyeon turned to look at him. "You're not serious."

"I am." he said. "I've always liked you. Why? Don't believe me?"

"Yoohwan, I like Changmin."

"But JaeJoong-hyung sent you here for you to sort out your feelings!" Yoohwan retorted. "Give me a chance and you'll learn to love me like how you learned to love Changmin."

Seoyeon sighed. "You know I don't date my ex-boyfriend's siblings."

"But if you see hyung as a brother, then you can see me as a man. Can't you?"

"I'm sorry." Seoyeon answered.

***

"Seoyeon-ah..." Yoochun began. "You know whatever happens, I'll always support you right? Not just me but also JaeJoong and Junsu."

Seoyeon nodded.

"Have you sort out your feelings yet?" he asked.

"No." she honestly replied. "I don't know what to do Oppa! It's so... so... complicated."

"Did Yoohwan just confess to you too?" he asked carefully.

Seoyeon nodded.

Yoochun sighed and wrapped his arms around her waist. Seoyeon leaned her head onto his shoulder and sniffled.

"I don't know what I want. If I take Changmin back, Yunho would ruin our relationship. Yoohwan, I only think of him as a younger brother. However, if I decide on getting back with Yunho, JaeJoong and Junsu would definitely disapprove." she said.

"You're forgetting about another man in your life." Yoochun softly said.

Seoyeon looked at him confusedly. "Who?"

"Me."

***

"You guys ." Seoyeon said glaring at the two boys with her.

Yoochun and Yoohwan kept quiet.

"ANYWAYS." she said trying to make the atmosphere a bit less awkward. "Let's forget what happened today and have a good night sleep. Kay?"

The two boys nodded.

"Good, night."

"Night." they both said together.

***

-Korea-

[Yunho & Ji Hyun]

"I'm really glad we were able to work together." Yunho said to Ji Hyun.

"Yes, it was really nice meeting you Yunho-sshi." she replied.

"Noona, how about I treat you to lunch some time?" he asked.

"That would be nice. Just call me. Okay?"

"Got it."

--------------------------

SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE. Read my author's note on the next chapter if you can please! Thank yous!

@Minhaeric - Medical is my backup but I'm still wondering if it's a good idea because it's not really my interest. But thanks for your opinion.

@myfishyx - LOOL. YEAHH :D ! && Duude, business is pretty easy but making your own entertainment company is risky. Life is so hard some times I don't even know -____-;;

@xXJaeLoverXx_92 - LOL. They'd be cute. && I know, it sounds alot but if I choose to major as a music producer, minoring to be a composer would be easy because they're both related with music. But that would mean I still need another major to back me up if I failed with the music industry. FML man D: