How It All Began

SOLD to U-Know Yunho !

Chapter 1

NOT EDITED !

-------------------------

"Here." Seoyeon's mom said as she handed her daughter a letter from SM Entertainment.

"Again?" Seoyeon asked with wide eyes. "Why don't they understand that I don't want to be under their company?"

Her mom shrugged. "If you don't like it, go to the company and talk to them."

Seoyeon sighed. "I don't want to become a celebrity in Korea!"

"Why not?" her dad asked. "Korean celebrities are more famous than Taiwanese celebrities."

"Dad!" Seoyeon whined. "Fame and fortune shouldn't matter! Besides, all the Korean celebrities are practically the same. Girls dance ily in high heels while guys are on stage half showing off their abs. I hate that."

"But don't you like some Korean celebrities?" her dad asked. "Wasn't there that guy in SM you thought was cute?"

Seoyeon made a disgusted face. "You mean that Yunho guy Minkyung always talks about when you tell her I get offers from SM Entertainment?"

Her dad nodded.

"Ew, I never said he was cute. I said he seemed talented because he's a great singer and dancer. But man, he can't even act! I didn't even like him in his drama, 'Heading to the Ground'. Total waste of my time watching it." she replied. "Besides, he has too many girls chasing after him. I'm not one of them."

"What's so good about Taiwanese guys?" Junsu asked his sister.

"Oppa! You don't know? You know Alan Luo?" Seoyeon said.

Junsu shook his head. "Who's that?"

"He's so cute! He makes such a good singer and dancer. Plus, he can act! I like him." she said fangirling a bit. "Besides, Taiwanese Entertainment companies have fair contracts according to Eunsung."

"Ah, Eunsung. I haven't talked to him in years. How is he? How's his band?" Junsu questioned. "For a Korean, his Chinese is pretty fluent."

Junsu's mom slapped him on the back of his head.

"You just don't study enough to become fluent. Your sister can speak and read Chinese well." their mom said.

"Ow! Mom!" Junsu whined. "Besides, she can't write though."

Seoyeon stuck her tongue out at her brother. "Whatever, loser."

"Anyways..." their dad spoke. "When are you going to Japan Junsu?"

"Tonight at 8." he replied.

Their parents nodded.

"Seoyeon, you'd better switch majors if you can't settle for an entertainment company soon." Junsu advised his younger sister.

"Yeah yeah." she said.

***

-Somewhere in Seoul-

"So she's majoring in music at Yonsei?" the male asked over the phone.

"Yes." the other person answered.

"How much?" he asked.

"$1,450,000. You get to keep the house as well."

"I'll take that offer." he replied.

"Meet us at Starbucks Cafe near Apujong at 10PM."

"Okay."

"See you then."

***

-Airport-

"Bye oppa!" Seoyeon said hugging her brother. "Study well."

"Don't focus on girls you hear?" their father warned.

"Yes Dad." Junsu replied.

"Study hard and come back as a great lawyer okay?" their mom said.

"I will! Take care everyone." Junsu said and left for the gates.

***

-Starbucks Cafe-

"Here's the deed to the house." Seoyeon's mom said to Yunho.

Yunho nodded.

"Take care of our daughter for us." Seoyeon father added.

"I will."  Yunho said. "I promise."

-----------------------------

Side Note

Alan Luo -> Famous Taiwanese singer/actor. He starred in the drama "Hi My Sweetheart".

Kim Eunsung -> Full Korean but is in a Taiwanese band "Top Combine". In this story, he's Seoyeon's cousin but he won't be mentioned much.