Housewarming party [2]

Hidden Identity with 2PM

Boom thump boom thump. Feathers flew and laughter bloomed. After some time, Taecyeon unknowingly joined in the fun as well, 'bullying' the maknae and the Jun brothers.

"HOHOHOHOHO. Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the strongest of them all?" Taecyeon rolled up his sleeves and revealed his toned muscular arms.

"Of course it's me!" Nichkhun appeared out of nowhere, hugging Taecyeon and Jun. K.

------------------------------

"Aww this moment is so sweet. The brotherly love of 2PM. Or should i say the bromance of 2PM?" Wooyoung and I stepped into the bedroom to inform the members that lunch was ready.

Darn... look at the mess they made. Before scolding them, I have to take a picture of them. Hehe. I took my dslr camera out and captured the very special and sweet moment.

"Shi On's cooking skills are dae to the bak! Pali let's go try her chilli crabbie! Wooyoung dragged the members out to the dining table. I switched the television on and replayed City Hunter's last episode. I could rewatch it over and over again since it was my favourite drama.

"Shi On I love the chilli crab! And your fried rice is superb!" Minjun wolfed down his food while praising me non-stop. The other members were all filling their bowls again and again. Meanwhile, I was spazzing over Lee Minho.

"Oh my oh my oh my. Minho ah, why do you smile so perfectly? Your flawless smile your long legs i'm fainting gosh." Instead of eating, my eyes were glued to the screen.

"Shi On, you're the host today! Stop looking there! There's someone hotter than Minho here!!!" Nichkhun attempted to block the 54 inch LED TV.

"Get off its the ! Nichkhun yah just eat your chilli crab you want the claw? Okay here you go. Now move aside." I impatiently pushed off Nichkhun, as Yoon Sung pointed the gun at himself. 

"I see someone is getting jealous there." Jun. K chuckled. The lunchtime ended together with the drama. I planned to get some games to play with 2PM but Nichkhun is missing.

"I guess he's a little angry at you now! He loves attention. That little kid." Wooyoung sighed. I then walked towards the bedroom.

A/n: Btw those who have not watched City Hunter, please do! Yoon Sung is the main character in the drama if you didn't know, and yes, Lee Minho acted as him! As a kdrama addict, I highly recommend this drama! (Sorry for the spoiler about Yoon Sung pointing the gun at himself oops XD)

XOXO <3