Forgiven

Hidden Identity with 2PM

"Nichkhun?"

"Yes?"

"You okay? I'm sorry about just now. I didn't mean to ignore you. Mianhae."

"Gwaenchanha. Its okay. I guess I'm too immature to be angry." Nichkhun replied with a slight smile.

I knew I had to break the awkward and stiff atmosphere, so i decided to go on a trip to Lotte World with 2PM.

"HEY 2PM! WHO WANTS TO VISIT LOTTE WORLD WITH ME LATER? NICHKHUN IS GOING!" I shouted towards the living room. Nichkhun gave a 'what is happening' look as I smirked back.

"According to our schedule, I have noooo time. Chansung, Junho and Taecyeon aren't free too. Fortunately, your two oppas who helped you with the dishes are free! Have fun!" Jun. K giggled and pushed the trio out of the apartment.

------------------------------

"Minjun? What are you doing? I wanna go to Lotte World too!" Chansung pouted. "Yah you babo yah! Minjun did that for Nichkhun!" Taecyeon interrupted.

"Then what about Wooyoung?" Chansung scratched his head. "Wooyoung isn't like you. He says the right things at the right time. He would be of a help to cheer Nichkhun up. Shi On's good helper." Junho explained.

"Hmm okay then." Chansung smiled after understanding the situation.

------------------------------

"Get ready to disguise yourselves again! At least cooperate with me because I already purchased your tickets online!" I took them by the sleeve and asked them to stay put in my room.

"Be right back!" I wore my red high cut sneakers and slammed the door shut. "Oops."

------------------------------

"Khun, still angry with her?" Wooyoung softly spoke. 

"Ani, since she already apologised. Since when did i become a petty guy in your eyes? She's the one who assumed that I was fuming mad still and wanted to bring us to Lotte World." Nichkhun beamed.

"You just fooled the whole of 2PM they thought that you were angry that's why they left me with you and Shi On! LMAO." Wooyoung showed a flabbergasted look.

"I thought it over, Lee Minho is really handsome truthfully. And an awesome actor that I have a lot to learn from. I was just a littleeee too sensitive and mad at the host just now. The past is the past." Nichkhun showed a peace sign to Wooyoung.

"At least we earned tickets to Lotte World! It's been a while since I took a break!" Nichkhun hi-fived Wooyoung and laughed out loud.

A/n: Yo readers! Have a great day ahead! I am actually updating this fanfic while doing my holiday assignments! HAHAHA enjoy! :)))