In the Limousine

Hidden Identity with 2PM

Whoosh. I swung open the limousine door. For once, I thought i entered a club. Even though i was underaged.

"Welcome back PARK SHI ON!" The members shouted in unison. Music blasted the whole limo.

"Yah hurry close the door, you don't want others to know of you right? You know how heavily disguised we were just now?" Chansung panicky exclaimed.

"Yes oppa!" I smiled delightfully. I did not expect such a warm welcome from 2PM.

"Thanks for the romper! I really really love it! But....why didn't any of you remember to get me a pair of flats or what that could go well with it?" I questioned them. Everyone pointed towards Taecyeon, putting the blame on him.

"Mianhae, I am not the type of guys who would be THAT detailed. Psh at least be thankful that i planned all this for you." Taecyeon complained.

What? Ok Taecyeon planned this? Wow, daebak, daebak. The one who always sleeps? I could not bring myself to believe it.

"SHI ON, AREN'T YOU GONNA BE TOUCHED TO TEARS? OR EVEN SAY THANKS?" Taecyeon cupped my face. His actions were very sweet but he was actually staring at me as if it wanted to kill me.

"Yeah okay KAMSAHAMIDA OPPA. HAPPY?" Shi On reluctantly said. Taecyeon then finally smiled. Minjun was the bartender for the day, providing us with drinks. "Here's a cup of ice lemon tea for you!" Minjun passed me the cup.

"Thank you oppa!" I replied. Throughout the whole journey from the airport to JYP building, i was narrating the events that happened back in my school. Channie and Khunnie were listening attentively to me with much interest, while the Jun brothers were fooling around. Taecyeon was designing new OKcat products, while Wooyoung was busy liking random fans' photos on instagram.

The limousine finally came to a stop. The driver told us that we had reached JYP building. 

"Bye limousine, see you soon! Thank you for your services, I enjoyed quality time with 2PM because of you!" I patted the limo and bidded farewell with it.

"You are weird, Shi On. Why would you bother talking to a non-living thing? LMAO." Junho laughed at me with amusement. Well, this is me. I just winked back at him as a form of reply.

Looking up, I saw the huge JYP logo on the building. Its still the same old building from before.

Appa, I am back. My lips curve up into a smile as I entered this familiar place.

A/n: Hoho i am back! Sorry for not being able to update yesterday! I would normally update once everyday / 2 days!