The visit

Hidden Identity with 2PM

"Shi On ah, we have reached." Taecyeon woke me up from my nap in the car.

How did I manage to fall asleep? Did my anxiousness convert to tiredness?

"Taec, how long was the car journey?"

"An hour and a half. I stopped at the rest stop just now but you were still asleep. So I got you a club sandwich." Taecyeon passed me the appetising sandwich. I will just leave it for umma.

Cold sweat glistened on my furrowed brows. With hands clasped tightly in front of my stomach, I walked up the steps leading to umma's house.

The house was a simple house with a small laundry area near the entrance. There wasn't a doorbell. So I decided to knock on the door.

Knock knock.

No answer.

Knock knock.

Yet again no answer.

"Who are you? You looking for ahjumma?" A young teenage girl of about 20 years of age from next door peered out.

"Oh, I am ahjumma's daughter. She is my umma. Where is she?" I asked.

"Oh! Ahjumma never told me about you! She went to get her groceries!" The girl pointed towards a small mart just beneath.

Never told me about you? What is her relationship with my umma?

"Thank you." I was about to head down to the mart, when I see a ahjumma resembling the umma in the photograph. I stopped.

"Shi On, I think I will get back to the car first, after you are done, just get back to the carpark!" Taecyeon sensed my discomfort and patted my back.

"Hwaiting."

I looked at her, unsure of her identity. With small steps, I slowly approached her, as my heart aches when I see her carrying heavy loads of groceries.

Just then, the girl ran past me with extreme speeds. "Ahjumma! Let me help you carry them!" She shook her head but the girl insisted. She finally gave in and passed her a big plastic bag.

"By the way, someone is looking for you, your daughter." The girl pointed towards me. "My...what?" I heard her angelic voice in the first time of my life.

"That..... is my daughter? My daugh...ter....???" A bewildered expression casted over her face.

She shutted her eyes and after a brief moment, she blurted my name.

Shi On.

"Umma..." I shedded tears of mixed emotions. Happy? Sad?

"Get in first, both of you. Its cold." Umma ushered us both into her house.

Then, i hugged her tight. Really tight.

"Sorry for being late... sorry." I apologised. How much did umma suffer?

"Say no more. Get in the house. Song Na has already opened the door." Umma is pretending to strong. I can see her tears forming.

I nodded and carried all of her groceries in. I need to ask her many things. Including that Song Na girl.

A/n: Double update today guys? :D (holidays next week! Finally able to take a break from my stress workload.) ((Make a poster maybe?))