Fan Meet

Hidden Identity with 2PM

"Led board, checked. Poster, checked. Dslr, checked..." I packed all the stuffs needed as a fan into my red canvas backpack. Min Ho's fan meet is finally here. Woots. With light steps, I got into a taxi. Within a short 10 minutes, I reached the venue.

The fan meet starts at 12 noon, it was only 11am, yet the queue was so long. What if they cancel the fan meet because of overcrowding? I heard that EXO's fan meet had been cancelled before because of the huge number of fans. I brush off the thought and entered the backstage. VVIP passes provided access to the backstage.

I doubt anyone else got this pass. I think connections are needed to get it. I showed the pass to the staff and got into the backstage. Indeed I was the only individual fan in there.

"Hello, I am Hyemin, the staff here! Let me bring you to Min Ho's makeup room!" Hyemin said. I introduced myself and nodded. Thump thump thump. Who would believe that I would meet Lee Min Ho face to face? I myself don't really believe.

"Its here Shi On! Min Ho is just inside with his stylist." Hyemin pointed to the back. I nodded and slowly approached him.

Min Ho turned around and faced me. "Hello, so you are the fan who will be with me for today? Glad to meet you." Min Ho let out his killer smile.

"Err...err.... ye..s..yes..." I stuttered as I met Minho face to face for the first time.

"Don't be anxious, I won't eat you." Min Ho joked. I have seldom seen this side of him before, even on shows.

"There is still some time before the fan meet, I'm done with my make up, do you want to sit down at the lounge with me? I can get to know more about you too." Min Ho asked.

"Of course!" I smiled back. Min Ho signalled Hyemin off and I waved goodbye to her. We slowly got to the lounge and I got myself a cup of warm water.

"So, can you introduce yourself?" Min Ho looked at me. "Erm, I am Park Shi On, a korean but studying in Singapore. I can call myself a multilingual because I can speak fluent English, Chinese and Korean. Haha." I spoke awkwardly, and I kept staring elsewhere except towards Min Ho.

"Oh I see. How old are you? How did you get to know me then?" Min Ho asked again, trying to make me more at ease.

"I'm 16 this year, 17 the next. Ah, I got to know you through the tv broadcast of Boys over flowers. At that point of time, I didn't complete watching the drama because of time constraint. I wasn't your fan yet. It was till Personal Taste that I fell for your charm and acting skills! Followed by the popular City Hunter, one of my favourites, and the recently The Heirs. There are a few dramas of yours that I haven't watched yet though." I loosened a little and managed to look at Min Ho.

"Then did you manage to complete watching Boys over flowers after being my fan?" "Yeap! I like the drama, but I would prefer if you didn't had that curly hairstyle. It looks so ahjussi-ish." I laughed at my own comment.

"I like you. You are so straightforward and real." Min Ho oppa said. I blushed and looked away. "It's my honour." I said.

Unknowingly, 12 noon soon arrived. I bidded farewell with Min Ho oppa and took a picture with him. I got to my seat and prepared my led board and dslr. The crowd were cheering like mad. Ignoring the cheers, I waved my board as if it was my own solo fan meet.

At this time, I met eyes with Min Ho. With quick reactions, I took a high quality picture of him. He looks perfect. Winking at me, I smiled and blew a kiss back. He laughed at my action! At that moment, I felt like the world's luckiest girl.

Everyone envied me and sent off wows. The fan meet ended after the fan signing and marked the end of my meeting with Lee Min Ho. As I headed towards the bus stop, Jun. K's coordinator pulled me into a black van.

Unexpectedly, Nichkhun, Chansung and Jun. K were in the van.

"How was it?" Jun. K asked. I gave a thumbs up as a reply. "Thank you Chansung oppa for the ticket. I had fun!"

Chansung nodded. "Anyways the ticket might have gone to waste if I didn't give it to you." At this time, Nichkhun stared at my phone lock screen as it lit up. I had changed the wallpaper to the selca I took with Min Ho.

"Hey! Shi On! It's no fair! You didn't even place my face as your wallpaper before!" Nichkhun pouted.

"I don't think I even took a individual selca with you before..." I mumbled and played with my fingers. Jun. K and Chansung broke out into laughter as Nichkhun gave a shocked face. "Then let's take one now!! Hey! I got my phone ready! Come on, look here!" Nichkhun playfully tried to have me take a picture with him.

I covered my face from him with all means, but gave in at last. What a great day it is. If a question was to be thrown towards me, asking who would I choose between Lee Min Ho or 2PM, I would choose both. Lee Min Ho for my fangirl side, 2PM for FAMILY.

A/n: I'm back finally! Sorry for the wait hurhur :( Next update will be soon! This chapter is mostly my fangirl feels oops. Anyway, i'm allowing readers to comment and give me ideas on the next chapter if you like to. You guys can join in too! Happy belated birthday Taecyeon! ^^