Sick

Hidden Identity with 2PM

As I woke up to a new day, and also a new year, I felt my whole body aching. Am I having a fever? Just in case, I decided to bother 2PM.

"Hello.. 2PM?" I called their house phone number. "Hello, Shi On?" Junho picked up the phone.

"Oppa.., I'm sorry to ask you for help, I am sick right now, I think its fever. I don't have paracetamol at home, can you bring some over? Sorry to trouble you...." I weakly said.

"WHAT? YOU ARE SICK?" Junho shouted into the phone. The next thing I heard was Nichkhun's drowsy voice. "Shi On is sick? Hurry let's go over to take care of her!" I ended the phone call as Junho and Nichkhun hurried over.

"Shi On!!! Why are you sick? Let me take your temperature!" Junho digged out my thermometer from my drawer and measured my temperature. 38.3 degree celsius.

"Just take the medicine and sleep, both of us will stay with you. The rest of 2PM are still sleeping like pigs." Junho covered me with my blanket.

"Shi On, wake up and you will be just fine. Believe me." Nichkhun whispered to my ears. I nodded and fell into a deep deep sleep. I dreamt of something as well. Then, I woke up, finding Nichkhun and Junho by my side.

"You woke up?" Nichkhun my hair. I nodded.

"Your fever is down already. Thanks to Nichkhun for his spell." Junho joked.

"I dreamt of something just now. 2PM was there." I said and sat up. Nichkhun and Junho perked up their ears and listened.

"I can't really remember, but I think I saw some members visiting the hospital. I can't remember who was admitted to the hospital. JYP trainee, Hyun shik, Suzy, and my appa was at the hospital to visit too. They were tearing up.Then the dream got cut off." I elaborated.

"A not that good dream?" Nichkhun asked. Yeah. Sadly. I nodded. Without realising, it was already 5pm in the late afternoon.

"2PM don't have schedule today?" I asked. Junho and Nichkhun shook their heads and said that it was their free day off. At this time, the door bell rUng. It was the rest of 2PM who bought lots of health products for me.

"Here is a bird's nest drink for you! We specially bought it with the help of our manager!" Taecyeon walked over with the tonic product. "Thank you 2PM." I sincerely thanked them. Then, the door bell rung again.

"Who is it? I don't think we have anymore guests.." Jun. K curiously approached the door, at the same time, being cautious in case it was a promoter.

--------------------------------

"2PM, it's JYP. Let me in, you bunch of guys." "IT'S OUR BOSS!?" 2PM panicked and opened the door.

"Yes, your boss right here. Your manager informed me about it. Why didn't any of you inform me? Would I have knew if your manager didn't tell me? Huh?" JY Park asked in a deep voice.

"Sorry!" 2PM apologised all together.

--------------------------------

"My daughter ah, its your daddy!" Appa got into the room and hugged me tightly. I was so shocked that appa was willing to sacrifice his precious time for me, even when new groups are debuting soon.

"It's been a while since we eaten together, so let's cook up a scrumptious dinner for Shi On! Shi On, you, just stay in bed or on the sofa. You just recovered half an hour ago." Appa ordered.

It was finally a day I could eat with appa and 2PM altogether. The dream, was only a dream, am I right?

First update of 2014! :) This year is gonna be really busy for me. Sigh, a hwaiting for myself!