Time Machine

Hidden Identity with 2PM

2 years later:

 

"Congrats on graduating!" Vic and I hugged each other. We had just collected our A level results from the same school.

Yes. Me and Vic went to the best high school together. Vic received a scholarship to study in the states while appa decided to enrol me in theatre arts (fine arts) in Seoul National University. My grades was good enough.

"You're flying back to Korea tomorrow?" Vic asked. I nodded. "Hmph. You will always be surrounded by hot idols. Good for you, you are one step nearer to being a kdrama actress."

"Yeah. Its gonna be so nice being back in my own country. Throughout high school, so many people viewed me differently, some with admiration, but mostly with hatred and jealousy. Back in korea, hottests must be swearing at me. "It's okay, Shi On is sure to be able to overcome everything!" I comforted myself.

"I remembered how a few hardcore fans in the school pestered you and followed you around just because they wanted you to let 2PM sign their Grown album. And because they saw you pass me a autographed album with personal messages to me." Vic laughed at the thought of it.

"Yeah. Sigh. Let's keep in touch! I will miss you madly...study well in USA too" I pouted and hugged Vic once again.

"Thank you for the special treatment I got as a hottest just because you are JY Park's daughter. I love you as a sister. You would better do well and debut as a actress! I will set up your first international fanbase! Hwaiting!" Vic hugged me tightly and tears fell down. Bye.

2 days later:

 

"Welcome to Seoul, South Korea. The local temperature is...." I am back here after a 2 years battle abroad. I smirked and loosen my seatbelt.

Many things changed since my last visit. First, appa believe that I am independent enough. He allowed me to purchase my own plane ticket. Economy class. It's enough for a small size going-to-be adult.

Secondly, I became more self conscious. Since people pay attention to me now as well, to uphold appa's high status, I had to wear properly as well.

Sunglasses, snapback, knitted sweater over my oxford shirt, jeans, and my new balance shoes. Shi On's airport fashion. Hah.

As I walked out from the arrival gates, a ulzzang walked towards me. Who is he?

"Hi, are you JYP entertainment heiress? JY Park's daughter?"

I nodded in confusion.

"Here's something for you. I hope you like it. I don't mean anything. I'm your fan." He shyly rubbed his neck and passed me a paper bag containing a gift box in it. I thanked him and he left soon after.

Not one of 2PM's tricks? I decided to check it after I found a place to rest.

"Shi On, come to the pick up point at gate 4." Hyun Shik texted me. He promised to fetch me.

I spotted a red porsche from far. Car plate is right. The car was the first thing after repaying his parents that Hyun Shik bought with his own savings. He is really earning a lot from his popularity.

I got into the car and saw Hyun Shik. This guy is still so cute and handsome.

"I missed you Shi On! Glad to have you back!" "Me too." I talked to Hyun Shik about the 2 years back in Singapore.

I tore open the wrapper the fan gave and saw a cute teddy. And also a handwritten letter. "Wow. You even have a fan now?" Hyun Shik exclaimed.

"Dear Shi On. Since the day the press released the news regarding you, I started to admire you a lot. It isn't easy to be so strong. I had faced many problems before, but I never was as brave as you. Yes, I may look like a strong ulzzang(not self complimenting! Keke), but deep inside, I am actually quite inferior. Haha. You are my role model, and I hope you will continue to give energy to people like me! As your no. 1 fan, I started a fansite for you. I really like your fashion sense as well and you're really pretty. Hope you like the teddy bear. Hwaiting!" I read the letter out loud. One word: touched.

Now Vic can only set up the second fanbase for me. Hurhur.

"Aigo, someone has a fansite now that I see." Hyun Shik teased me. He then gave me a coat as a gift for me. Aww. It looks nice. My style. He knows me well.

--------------------

Upon reaching my apartment, I knew that my apartment would be filled with my closest people. Chansung texted and told me that they had a mini party for me at my house.

"Welcome back!" Everyone shouted once I step into my own house. Reminds me of that day when I entered the limo at the airport 2 years back. Shi Won ran towards me and I carried it up. Its fur is still so fluffy. I hoped 2PM took good care of it, and it didn't fight with jeonggam.

Umma saw me and her lips curled up. 2PM sang a congratulations song. Appa patted my back. Saranghae.

2PM just had their latest comeback. They won a triple crown for their title song. Hyun Shik and Wooyoung collaborated as emcees at music shows and they were really close now. As for umma and appa, they look much closer. Sweet.

"Where is Song Na?" I counted the heads and realised that she was missing.

"Ah, Song Na isn't free today." Taecyeon said.

"She set up her own 2PM shop selling her photobooks and official merchandise." Appa added on.

"Wow. She must be rich now, since 2PM is so famous." I poked fun into the members.

"Heard from your appa that you secured a position in Seoul National University. Great job." Words of encouragement spilled out of umma's mouth. I nodded and thanked appa for educating me well.

Ever since I left korea, umma was allowed to live in my apartment. However, umma was really close to Song Na and did not want to leave her behind, umma only stayed in the apartment during the weekends. That's why my apartment is still so clean.

continue reading next chapter!