Preparations

Hidden Identity with 2PM

"Shi On, Wooyoung has something to show you." Jun. K pulled me over to the living room.

I was in 2PM's apartment. Appa planned a day for me to spend time with 2PM. D-10 to leaving korea. School will start again. I'm sad.

"Yeah, what does that boy want to show me?"

"Shi On! Look at my cheap dance!" Wooyoung began dancing to his signature dance.

I missed that. "Why are you only showing it to me when I am leaving??" I grunted.

"Because you missed it??" Wooyoung cheekily said. Oppa's good mood day?

Soon I began dancing along as well. Wooyoung taught me that years ago. To think that I can still remember the moves.

Laughter filled the apartment.

"Shi Shi On On.. boss is on the line now." Jun. K held the phone up and passed it to me.

"Appa?" I asked Jun. K.

"Of course, if not who? Barack Obama? Wow oh wow!" Jun. K gave a sarcastic reply. Hmph. You will get it from me soon.

I took the phone and listened to what Appa wanted to say.

"Shi On, I have good news for you..."

"What good news? But why do you sound unhappy even though its something to be happy about?"

"Oh. You are meeting... your mother later for dinner at 6pm." What did I just hear??

"APPA, YOU AREN'T JOKING RIGHT?"

"Shi On, what happened?" Nichkhun asked.

"What in the world happened?" Junho came closer to eavesdrop on the conversation.

"I am not. Kinda reluctant about it but you will have to meet her sooner or later. About us, what happened etc, she will tell you later. I will send you her address via message. That's all. Thanks." Appa did not wish to answer anything else and ended the call.

What exactly happened between my umma and appa?

"Shi On, are you deaf? What happened? We are all worried about you." Chansung kicked me on my while on the sofa.

Aish. Oppa. "Eh don't you kick me! Appa said that I will be meeting my mummy finally later at 6pm. First meeting in 16 years??"

"Congratulations!" 2PM felt happy for me. Nichkhun suggested me to get a present for my mother.

"Shi On, your oppas are not good in choosing pressies. If you insist, we can still accompany you to the mall." Taecyeon looked me with worries. Is he afraid of the reporters? Saesang fans?

"Hey Taecyeon, I just messaged Suzy and Jia. They will be coming over soon!" Wooyoung held up his phone.

------------------------------

"Bye oppas! Don't worry, Jia and Suzy are here! And don't forget about my taekwondo black belt." I smirked.

Suzy and Jia were standing beside me and since it was my first time seeing Jia up close, I was really awkward with her.

"Shi On, say hello to Jia!" I waved to Jia and let out a smile. Jia shook my hands and let out a smile.

After a visit to a secluded shopping mall with really little people on a Tuesday, we came back with gifts for not just umma, but also 2PM.

"Junho, I got u a tumbler with a good grip, for your hectic schedule. Plus a backpack. Chansung, here's a cookbook for you, if you wanna pick up cooking since you like food so much. And also a soft toy for jeonggam! Jun. K, I got a very swag phone cover and a snapback, use it please! Taecyeon, what do you think I got for you?"I asked.

"An okcat product??? Food???" Taecyeon looked back at me.

"Nope, a pot of plant for you. For you to change into a more detailed and caring guy. Not implying anything, but you are very rough with things."

"I totally agree with you Shi On!" Jia clapped her hands in amusement.

"Please take good care of it I hope it won't wither and die in less than a month. DON'T ask manager oppa to take care of it for you. It's YOUR plant." Before Taecyeon could 'rebel', I continued being santa.

"Wooyoung, I saw this good quality mini speaker. You can play your songs in it and practice to it too. Finally, Nichkhun buck, your gift is the most expensive one." I stared at my leather wallet and cried literally. Not. Hah.

I pointed to the box at the door next to Suzy.

"What's that?" Nichkhun peered over.

"Open it."

"Oh my god, Shi On, you got me a puppy?" Nichkhun stared at me, unbelieving.

"Yeap, the moment I saw this white furred puppy, I decided to get it for you. It resembles me as well HAHA. It's name will be called Shi Won. If you and 2PM miss me too much, just talk to Shi Won, Shi Won equals to Shi On!" I held in my tears as I talked about my departure.

"Thank you. I will take good care of Shi Won!" Nichkhun carried Shi Won by his arms and caressed its silky like fur.

"Let's go, boss instructed me to bring you over to your mum's house. The rest can stay back here!" Taecyeon sat up from his lying position on the sofa.

Woah, the lazy Taecyeon is willing to sacrifice his laziness for me? I'm so surprised.

------------------------------

"Shi On, what did you get for your umma?" Taecyeon asked.

"I got her health supplements, since she must be quite old already." I held one big bag of health products, fish oil, vitamin C, etc.

Can't wait to see her. How would she look like? I have never seen my umma before, except for one self portrait of her.

I sighed and prepared myself for all my emotional feelings later on.

A/n: I have tests and competitions these few weeks, busy, busy, busy. Please anticipate the ending (a few more chapters?)! I plan on writing a sequel but not that soon. Not sure though. And maybe edit my first few short chapters after this! ;)