My Apartment

Hidden Identity with 2PM

Click click. I opened the door as i arrived at my apartment, which was a stone's throw away from JYP building. It was a nicely decorated apartment with simple yet cosy designs and furniture.

"Shi On, come here, let me bring you around! This place used to be 2PM's old apartment, but it looks new isn't it? We did a pretty good clean up!" NIchkhun's fingers slide past the table, and he proudly showed me that there wasn't any dust on it.

"I like this apartment! Except for the 'mature' guy smell..." I emphasized the word mature sarcastically. Nichkhun rolled his eyes playfully, like a little puppy. I found it real cute.

After all the tour Nichkhun gave me, he left me to explore the apartment myself. *Why did oppa have to leave for some important thing? Perhaps he is seeing someone??* I laughed at my own thoughts.

"Alright, i have to first reorganise my clothes into the wardrobe, food related items into the fridge, and accessories into the drawer..." I mumbled to myself.

As i pulled out the drawer in the master bedroom, something caught my eye. Oh, its some of the members' childhood photo! What are they doing here?

I took the photos and had a good look at it. And i just had to admit TaecKhun looked really cute and innocent together. I ship TaecKhun forever!.. But only when they were young little kids. Bleh I stuck my tongue out at the photos. I could only find TaecKhunHo's photos, so i assumed the trio used the master bedroom.

"What should I do with these photos? I bet 2PM didn't clean that thoroughly like Nichkhun said. Kkk." I said. 

Just then, I devised an idea. I decided to look for other members' childhood photos and have them framed up in my room. Hohoho then i would be able to stare at them every single night! Without even feeling tired from the plane ride, the partying in the limousine, and the packing of my baggage, I started working on the idea with scrape wood found around the house for the frames. By the time I completed all the DIY work and had dinner, it was already 11pm.

I dragged myself to bed and switched off the bedside lamp.

Goodnight, 2PM. Sweet dreams.

A/n: To the readers out there, I'm so sorry for the super duper late update! Not gonna give any excuse, because excuses are still excuses, but i promise i will update at least one chapter every 2 days! (unless i'm going abroad or bcos of some personal matters, but i will notify you all first!)

 

Here's a cute selca of Nichkhun to compensate you all! :b

Source: Nichkhun's twitter @Khunnie0624