One day cat-sitter

Hidden Identity with 2PM

"Hello Shi On!"

"Yes oppa? You are so free to call me?"

"Anni, I have a favour to ask from you. Can you please help me take care of jeonggam for today? Please? I have a schedule on and manager hyung is with us right now. My baby jeonggam has gone without food since last night."

"Wae? Nothing is free on this world! What are you giving me in return?" I cheekily asked Chansung to give me something in return for taking care of his cat.

"Erm, a kiss? Nope just kidding! Let me see what do I have that I can give you..." Ruffling sounds can be heard from the phone.

What? I was just kidding! Oppa really wants to give me something?

"AH SHI ON! I have a perfect gift for you! Since you like kdramas so much...... I have a fan meet ticket here. Manager hyung have some connections so he got them and gave them to me." Chansung continued. "If you don't want to take care of jeonggam, I would just throw the tickets into the bin. I don't mind doing so..."

Fan meet tickets? OH MY GOD. "Whose fan meet is it? Lee Jong Suk? Kim Woobin? Kim Soohyun?" I hurriedly asked.

"How can you forget that man who made Nichkhun 'mad'?" Chansung giggled in the phone.

"Oh my god I forgot Lee Minho! It is right?" I begged Chansung oppa to stop beating around the bush.

"Yeah it is, to his fan meet next week, I got the VVIP passes." Chansung nonchalantly said.

"ALRIGHT ITS A DEAL I WILL CAT-SIT YOUR CAT." I hung up the phone and prepared to head to 2PM's apartment. This is striking lottery the tickets were long sold out last month!! I could not hide my excitement. "Jeonggamie, your nanny for the day is coming!" I shouted and got into 2PM's apartment.

It was quite neat with little clothes here and there. "Meow~" Jeonggam purred and look at me with innocent eyes just like a kitten, even though the cat was very big in size.

"What does oppa feed you? I'm making a guess that you are overweight." I talked to the cat. "Meow~" Jeonggam stared at the food near the kitchen. This kid is hungry. I better give him its food.

"Wow oh my god even a cat eats better than me? Imported salmon flavoured cat food. Do you know salmon is very expensive? I don't even eat it daily unlike you do." I pretended to chide jeonggam.

Jeonggam did not react and just started chewing on his food. "While you have your lunch/last night's dinner, I will munch on some chocolate. Yay!" I opened up the bar of dark chocolate that I brought over.

Jeonggam peered over and stared at the bar with curiosity. "You must be thinking,'what's this dark coloured thing that looks like my poop? Is it edible?' Am I right?" I showed off my joking skills to jeonggam.

"Too bad you can't try it, I heard that cats will die if they eat chocolate aww." I waved the chocolate at jeonggam as he looked away in 'fear'. He understands me? So cute.

Right after his lunch and my chocolate bar, I decided to play a game with him for a while. "Catch the ball! I believe you are as smart as a dog!" I threw the squishy ball towards the entrance.

"Ring ring ring ring" the bell on jeonggam's neck rung as he ran. "Good job!" I gave jeonggam a plain biscuit as a reward.

Time passed quickly and 2PM soon came home. "Aigo kamsahamida Shi On!" Chansung hugged jeonggam and played with his paws. "Annyeong Shi On!" Taecyeon imitated the cat and waved towards me. This oppa is so childish like. Hehe.

"Yah! Chansung, where is the ticket?" I turned around and reminded Chansung about it.

"It's here, no worries, oppa wouldn't trick you!" I happily grabbed the ticket from Chansung's hand and kissed it.

"Have fun Shi On, your oppa won't be jealous this time round!" Nichkhun shouted. "I, or we, will make sure he don't get mad about it!" Junho added.

"Xiexie le!" I happily shut the door and left. I can't wait for the fan meet!

A/n: Long chapter hurhur, not sure how long this fic will be, but please be patient! Anyway i am going abroad for a long while till the end of dec, i'm not bringing my laptop along, so might not be able to update for a while! >< Plenty of sorry :(

Here is jeonggam plus Chansung! ^^