New Friend

Hidden Identity with 2PM

"Did anyone tell you that you have a good sense of humour?" I told Suzy.

"Really? Well not really, but I'm glad to hear that from you!" Suzy sat down on a bench and asked me to sit beside her. I ran to the guys and brought some fruit juice over.

"How was it in Singapore? Studying was alright for you?" Suzy asked.

"Yeah it was alright, except that I was so lonely in the big house. I always tell appa to not splurge on me, but he doesn't listens to them." I shook my head and told unnie.

"That's because he loves you. He cares for you. He wants to give you the best." Unnie gave a assuring look. She then continued, "Chingu ah, don't worry, if you are bored, you can just call me out to shop or have heart to heart talks!"

She treats me as a chingu? I jumped for joy at the thought of having a new friend who is of the same gender as me. Without Vic in korea, I thought that I would be so lonely, without any same gender friends to talk to. Even though 2PM and Hyun Shik is there, but I can't talk to them about girls' matter. Now that I have Suzy, I feel so much more comfortable. 

"You are that happy today?" Suzy laughed as I jumped for joy. I nodded my head. "It's because I have met a new friend!"

"Do you know I have watched Dream High? Your acting skills were so good! Even better than Wooyoung and Taecyeon!" I continued to praise her.

"I like to act too, and watch dramas as well! But I never had a chance to act as an actor in a big scale. If I ever have the chance to, please be my teacher!" I earnestly asked Suzy.

"Of course!" Suzy readily agreed. We exchanged handphone numbers before heading home. 2PM decided to walk Suzy home first, followed by me.

"I drove my BMW here, its okay guys!" Suzy showed off her car keys. "Just go home and sleep 'pigs'! I will send her!" I shooed the guys off and got to the carpark with Suzy.

Beep beep. The car unlocked and I got up. Throughout the journey home, Suzy and I realised that we had many common interests. For example, both of us adored watching runningman, and we both enjoyed drinking ice lemon tea.

Suzy stayed near JYP building as well, and so after sending her off, I decided to sleepover in the trainee's rest room. "Goodnight Suzy!" I waved to Suzy and she smiled back as a form of reply.

A/n: Yeep hello! Talking about Suzy, please go and listen to 'Hush'! Its an addictive song! hush hush hush baby~