Phone call

Hidden Identity with 2PM

"One more day to my long awaited break! Whoohoo!" I off the date on the calendar. Phew. O levels just ended not long ago, and for me i find the papers quite easy. Not sure about how Vic finds it though.

Vic was my closest friend since middle school year 1. Both of us have a lot of things in common, which is perhaps the reason why we are best friends. Just like me, we were fangirls of kpop idol groups.

Just as I was about to message Vic and ask her out, I received a familiar number on the screen of my phone.

"Ah it's oppa!" Nichkhun had just sent me a message. I could not save his number in my phone sadly, in case suspicion was raised. Fortunately, Nichkhun's number was easy to remember.

*Yah Shi On! Sorry for not contacting you for some time! 2PM is very very busy in Japan nowadays, so i finally found time off now! Can i call you now? For a short while? Pali pali answer the call okay? 2PM still has a magazine shoot afterwards!*

I eagerly stared at the screen for Nichkhun's call. 3, 2, 1. 2PM's Call my name played. One of my many favourites from Grown special edition. I grinned.

"OPPA! Did you miss me? I know you did! Wah xin ku ni men le! I can't wait to see you all... I have tons of things to tell you all! All the interesting things that happened over here!"

"Aigo Shi On ah, still so kyeopta. I understand what xin gu is, its 'tiring' right? HA good thing i understood that, or i would think that you scolded me hurhur. Tell me soon when you are free! Sorry, when I am free.."

"Oh by the way, I have a piece of good news and a bad news as well. Which do you wanna listen to first---------" I could hear Chansung's chattering in the background. It was then followed by a voice that sounded like their manager. "Guys get ready!" Sigh. Nichkhun have to end our call already.

"Shi On, I will message you the news! See you soon!" Nichkhun ended the call abruptly without a proper goodbye. Boo.

See you soon??? Don't tell me...... 

A/n: Yay first chapter done! Is the chapter a little too short? >< FYI, o levels is Singapore's national exam and it determines which high school one is going. ^^