Disguised

Hidden Identity with 2PM

I got off the bus and reached the fashion shop near my house. It wasn't a fashionable nor branded shop, it looked more like a shop where ahjussis frequented for their clothes. I grabbed dull coloured polo tees and two old-fashioned caps. While paying for them, I noticed that the shop sold outdated sunglasses as well. I asked the cashier to pack them up as well.

Total makeover for 2PM. From idols to ahjussis? Nah perhaps to my 'adopted' brothers with no fashion sense. Good idea.

With bags of goods, I took the same bus back to my apartment.

"Ding dong, ding dong!" Wooyoung welcomed me at the door.

"What did you get for us?" Wooyoung curiously peeked into the bag. I quickly closed the bag and told them it was a surprise.

"Change into these polo tees first." I threw the shirt towards the guys and closed their door. What will they look like? I waited right outside the room.

------------------------------

"Oh my gosh PUAHAHAHA my grandpa wears this!" Wooyoung took off his shirt and revealed his abs.

"I guess this is the price for a ticket. She is expecting us to wear the jeans we are wearing right now right?" Nichkhun looked at their skinny jeans that didn't quite fit with their new clothes.

------------------------------

"Yes." I opened the door to the room. The moment I saw them, I burst out laughing. "This is the 'best' outfit ever! Who wears skinny jeans with ahjussi clothing? Nobody will recognise you all!" I patted their backs and handed them the sunglasses and cap.

"Wear it." Nichkhun and Wooyoung wore them and I must say they looked completely different.

"Hey I look like someone who failed in JYP's audition because of poor fashion sense!" Nichkhun said .

"Anyone who could recognise us I would reward them with USD1000 I swear." Wooyoung added.

"Ready? Let's go! Appa said he would hire a chauffeur for us just for today! Just in case someone really recognises any of you in the packed metro." I took the oppas by their hand and headed down towards the family car below.

A/n: Hey readers! I wanna inform all of you that I can only update the next chapter in around a week's time due to some matters! Sorry and thanks for being patient! :]

Should have placed this gif in the pillow fight chapter the previous time!!! ><

But its okay here's a cute khun for ya all! (cr: flouki)