Home Sweet Home

Hidden Identity with 2PM

My flight was scheduled on a Saturday evening. I have been waiting for this time for a very long time already, even before my exams started. Unknowingly, days passed and Saturday welcomed me. 2PM were as excited as I was, judging based on my phone. Junho sent me a selca of the members hilarious faces, and Taecyeon was sleeping in the background. Same old Taecyeon huh, I smiled at the screen.

At the airport, i got a few packets of the ingredients needed for Singapore's famous delicacies, as i promised to cook for the beastly idols. Once i checked in my baggage, I headed to the gate.

Passengers scheduled for flight SQ802 heading to South Korea, please make your way to gate 3 now. The announcement echoed across the departure hall. I got into the plane and settled down on my first class seat. Why did appa have to get me a first class seating? Economy class would do isn't it? My thoughts were interrupted as the plane took off. I think i fell into a deep deep sleep because the moment i woke up, i landed in South Korea.

"Incheon airport, I am back! I ignored how others judged me. Who cares, I am back, HOME.

Doo, doo, doo... I dialled Nichkhun's number on my korea phone.

"Yo oppa! Guess what, i have landed safely on my home! I am about to take a taxi to JYP building!" I spoke into the speaker. 

Oh, it was Wooyoung who answered.

"Shi On, turn around, walk straight and turn left into the corridor. We have a surprise for you." Wooyoung replied.

Following his instructions, I walked towards the corridor. What could it be? Could they have sent a chauffeur to fetch me? Or are they planning to prank me again and tell me to go there for a supposedly 'present'? Hmph Taecyeon oppa's idea i bet. I got pranked 2 years back and Taecyeon oppa even dirtied my favourite shirt.

Guards on, Shi On. I smirked and approached.

A/n: Getting exciting, isn't it! Anws please wait for the next chapter patiently! Thank you readers! <3