Housewarming party

Hidden Identity with 2PM

"Ding dong, ding dong!" The door bell rung repeatedly. "Aish irritating who's that spamming the door bell like there is no tomorrow? Pfft there goes my beauty sleep." I restlessly got off the bed with my messy bed hair. I walked to the door and looked through the peephole.

Holy macaroon.

2PM was just behind the door. I rushed to the toilet with the speed of light and grabbed the comb. Combing through my tangled hair, I made sure that I was looking fine in my home clothes before turning the door knob.

"Shi On, what were you doing inside? What took you so long? Nothing happened right?" Nice guy Wooyoung asked with a slightly worried face. I shook my head and smiled.

"You hiding some guy?" Jun. K mischievously asked and glanced around the apartment.

"OPPA!" I sternly stared at Jun. K oppa. "Anyways, why are you all here?"

"Oh we came for your housewarming party! What else? You promised to cook for us long time ago! We didn't forget okay!" Chansung meekly said. Before I could reply, 2PM already made themselves at home. These kiddos. The thought of them makes me smile.

"Make yourselves home! While i go cook up some of Singapore's delicacies!" I shouted to the bunch of boys fooling around.

------------------------------

"Hey Minjun Taecyeon Junho let's sneak into the master bedroom. We can go and have a pillow fight since Shi On is busy attending to the ingredients and KhunWoo is helping her! Ages since we last had pillow fights." Chansung was on cloud nine while thinking of the fun they were going to have.

"Nah leave me out I will just watch you all have fun, I feel lazy today." Taecyeon entered the master bedroom and took a seat on the armchair.

"Hey Shi On placed our childhood photos in her room! That girl!" Taecyeon pointed to the end product. The members smiled as the memories flooded their mind.

"By the way Chansung ah, are you trying to act like a maknae today because of Shi On? Aigo i already told you, its either you act like a maknae, or act like a proper 'hyung' no matter where when what why how. Get it? I do like your maknae side so stay this way." Junho nagged away at the maknae.

"Yes hyung. Let's start the pillow fight!" Chansung showed his aegyo and the Jun Brothers finally surrendered to him.

"Grab your pillows, ready, get set... GO!" Chansung whistled and the pillow fight started.

A/n: The guys didn't even inform Shi On they were coming over! And Shi On didn't really arrange the party to be on that day isn't it? Naughty 2PM just 'broke' into her house. kkk ;)