Her story

Hidden Identity with 2PM

"Umma, where did you go after you gave birth to me? Don't worry, just tell me the truth."

"I....my parents objected to both of our relationship. Me and your appa. At that time, Jin Young was not that famous and rich yet, and you had materialistic maternal grandparents. But they were rich. We ignored them and got married anyways. On the marriage day, only did we realised that I was pregnant with you. My parents got really agitated and cutted off all ties with me. They were really traditional and what I did angered them. They accused me of dirtying their background. And defying them for a guy."

Umma blurted out everything at once.

"Then?"

"I was left with nothing. I thought it was okay to live a simple life with your appa. However, my parents was not willing to let me give birth to you. Yes. They are cruel, since I was not their favourite child. They favoured my brother."

"Why?" I curiously asked. "They said that I would threaten them with you. Then they told Jin Young's parents to get a divorce, in exchange for cash that can let them leave poverty. I suspect my parents threaten them as well. That's why we broke up. And i had no choice but leave you under appa's care. Your appa is still angry at my parents for what they did to our relationship. But he still cares about me. After he became famous and opened the entertainment company, he bought me this apartment and gave me monthly allowance, more than enough." Upon mentioning appa, umma revealed a wide smile.

"Then why won't appa let me meet you earlier?" I scratched my head in confusion.

"In fear of my parents. My parents were already retirees, but they still held a lot of power. They own several department stores. My brother is now currently the biggest shareholder of it."

Were?

"Unfortunately, both of them... passed away in a fatal road accident in California last year when they went travelling...."

"Mianhae. For talking about this issue..." I held umma hands and tried to warm her cold hands up.

"It's okay. By the way, are you okay? I heard about the incident." Umma anxiously asked.

"I'm alright now! Don't worry!" I smiled at umma.

All this time, that Song Na girl had been listening to every word we spoke. Who is she to listen to our private matters?

"Oh, let me introduce Song Na to you. Kim Song Na. She lives next door alone because her parents left her when she was really young. Don't mind if I say?" Umma asked Song Na.

"Yeah. Continue." Song Na assured my umma.

"Her parents left her in the house and never came back to look for her. For who knows what reason. I took care of her since the day I moved in. I'm considered her godmother." Song Na nodded and waved to me.

"Nice to meet you. I didn't know you had such a complicated story." Song Na commented. I laughed it off and gave them the club sandwich Taecyeon bought.

"OH. I left something in Taecyeon's car." I blamed myself for my carelessness. The health supplements.

"Did you just say Taecyeon? Ok Taecyeon? He is here?" Song Na shrieked. She shocked me and I slowly nodded my head.

"OMG CAN I MEET HIM?" Song Na shook my hand hardly. This girl is a saesang fan of Taecyeon? Lol.

"Yes... he's at the carpark?" I called Taecyeon and requested him to come up. Since you are close to my umma, you can meet him. You look nice too. I openly judged Song Na. She looks pretty. Not a saesang fan I believe.

"Thank you so much I have posters of him everywhere in my room he is so hot he is my bias in 2PM OH MY GODDD." Song Na talked in the fastest speed I ever heard. She has got the potential to rap.

"She is like this. She can stay up all night just for Taecyeon. Since he debuted, Song Na has already been a fan of him." Umma laughed.

"She means that I can stay up without sleeping just to edit his photos. I'm a fansite noona you see." Song Na pointed to the extremely long dslr lens.

"This is so interesting. I have never met a fansite noona before." I changed my impression of Song Na immediately.

Knock knock.

"Who's there? Is it Taecyeon?"

"Yes Shi On." Taecyeon replied. Song Na rushed to the door at the speed of a cheetah. She can also be a rapper athlete huh.

"Taecyeon, say hi to your fansite noona and my umma." I pointed towards them.

"Well hello eomeoni. Hahaha hello my fan." Taecyeon shook umma's hands and hugged Song Na.

"Thank you for taking wonderful photos of me." Taecyeon looked into her eyes.

"Did Taecyeon just hugged me?" Song Na slapped herself in disbelief.

"YES." Was the reply of the three of us. I passed umma the health supplements and we got into the now cosy and warm house.

Later that evening, we had dinner together. I found out that umma loves pickled radish and salmon fish. We played jenga and Song Na showed Taecyeon all of her photobooks of Taec oppa.

To think that Song Na has 50k followers on her twitter account. She must be quite famous.

"We have to leave already, I will visit you soon umma. Love you. Thank you for the dinner. And Song Na, it was great knowing you. Please help me take care of umma!" I hugged them both and planted a kiss on umma.

"Me too. Thank you eomeoni! I enjoyed the dinner and the jenga game! Song Na, feel free to upload our selcas on twitter. But please say that you chanced upon me on the streets. Later you might get into trouble. Hahaha." Taecyeon and I left and us four waved goodbye to each other.

I finally know what does it feel like to have a mother. I finally have a complete family. I swear I will visit umma frequently, and maybe even bring her to stay with me. I love you, umma. Thank you for the fun today.

A/n: Here is my double update! :) since there isnt many chapters left, so I will do a collage instead of poster! Happy white day peeps! ♡