'Happy' Birthday

Hidden Identity with 2PM

"LOOK OUT SHI ON!" Nichkhun shrieked.

BEEPPPPPPPPPPPPP--

I turned my head to the left, and saw a silver sedan approaching me at high speeds.

 

Next thing I knew, and felt perhaps, was me being pushed away. What just happened? I picked myself up with much difficulty and saw bloodstains on my scraped jeans.

HOLY .

Nichkhun.

Was.

Lying.

On.

The.

Floor.

I didn't care about my wound anymore. I threw my tiramisu on the floor. I limped over and shook Nichkhun. Nichkhun was lying on the cold floor and was motionless.

"WAKE UP!!! NICHKHUN!!! JUST WAKE UP I BEG YOU!" I shook Nichkhun with all my might. The driver had fled the scene upon seeing that he had just got himself into hot soup.

"IS THIS THE AMBULANCE? THERE IS...AN ACCIDENT HERE. SOMEONE IS DYING. PLEASE COME FAST.." My hands trembled as I held onto the phone. I called Minjun and told him the terrible news.

Soon, 2PM, their manager, and Appa rushed over. All of their faces spelt fear. Fearing that something bad might happen.

No. Nothing bad will happen. I comforted myself. By the time the ambulance arrived, a crowd of passersby and reporters arrived.

"Isn't that Nichkhun? Who is that girl beside her?"

"Is Nichkhun okay? What the hell just happened? Look at all the blood gushing out..."

Paramedics carried Nichkhun into the ambulance on a stretcher. Since only two can accompany Nichkhun on the ambulance, me and appa got into the seat beside Nichkhun. A breathing mask and basic first aid was given to Nichkhun.

Appa kept quiet and held onto his hands. I felt really guilty. I indirectly caused this accident. 

"Appa, I'm really sorry. Nichkhun wouldn't have got into this accident if he didn't save me." Tears rolled down my cheeks and I lowered my head.

Appa hugged me and comforted me. "It isn't your fault."

"Shi...On..., Hap..py.. birth...day.." Nichkhun had gain consciousness and opened his eyes. It's my birthday? Alright. I forgotten. Why did I cause this then?

"Please endure it. Please. You have yet to try my tiramisu yet. I promised to bake for you again once you recover... for now, just endure the pain. I'm so sorry." My nose began wet as I clasped his hand around mine.

"Hurry! Get him into the operation room. Quick." Upon arrival at the hospital, all of the medical staff rushed over. Nichkhun was still bleeding profusely around his chest.

All will be okay. Nichkhun will be fine. Even if I had to sacrifice myself, I would save Nichkhun.

A/n: Happy Lunar New Year! Had actually finished this chapter a while ago, but since I can't update with my phone, I had to wait till I had the time to switch on my computer. Mianhae! Chapter 21 served as a very long cliffhanger am I right? ㅋㅋㅋ