Lotte World [2]

Hidden Identity with 2PM

I should just ride it. I should never ever show my weak side to these boys. I mustered all of my courage and took a seat beside them. Not forgetting to take a photo despite my nervousness, I passed my newly bought polaroid to the staff.

"3, 2, 1, smile!" The staff passed the film and the camera back to me. "Thank you!" I thanked the staff and prepared myself for the scariest challenge Shi On ever took on in 2013.

With my hands interlocked with my oppas' hands, the Gyro drop took off. It soon reached the top, getting all ready for the final drop.

So this was how Vic felt when she was in Lotte World last December, taking the same ride. My legs turned wobbly and i shut my eyes in fear.

Vroom~ I could hear the wind pushing against my ears as I reached the of the ride.

"Shi On! Open your eyes! The view is astonishingly beautiful!" Wooyoung yelled and tapped me on my lap. 

Slowly, I came back to the world. My eyes could finally witness the beauty. Wow, Korea grew so much in such a short period of time.

After much difficulty, I overcame my fear of heights and was no longer afraid. I bravely released my hands from Nichkhun and Wooyoung. "I LOVE KOREA!" I shrieked out loud in the open space in front of me.

"It feels like we are flying in the air." Nichkhun innocently said. I nodded in agreement. The ride came to an end and I took out my polaroid to commemorate my achievement with oppas. "Let's take a selca!" "Smile~"

After going on the Gyro Swing, ice skating at the ice rink, and a visit to the folk musuem, the sun went down and my stomach was already growling in hunger.

Nobody suspected us till now. Great. I took a look at their disguise to make sure they were still unrecognisable.

"Shi On, Nichkhun, what do you all wanna eat for dinner? My treat!" Wooyoung asked us.

"How about some soju? Samgyeopsal? Galbi?" Nichkhun drooled as he asked for my opinion.

"Sure, but take soju off your list, I can't drink." I showed a pitiful look to the boys.

"Okay then! I know of a BBQ place where they serve mouthwatering meat and they have jjang waiters that look super handsome and pretty!" Wooyoung winked and took out his phone to make a reservation. 

He looks suspicious. What is oppa planning?

A/n: I had been to Lotte World only once, and that was when I was only 4 years old, so pardon me if there are any mistakes in the description of the rides, they are based on the internet! :b Oh yeah how's this new poster? I like it a lot! Btw changed a mistake in the foreword, it should be Park Shi On not Han! ><