Solution

Hidden Identity with 2PM

 

"Shi On? Shi On?" Nichkhun woke me up as I fell asleep with my head lying on his bed.

"Oh, Khunnie, you are awake?" I opened my eyes to see Nichkhun staring at me.

"Of course! If not who am I? A ghost?" Nichkhun laughed.

"Yah! Don't joke around! You almost died you know!" I cried.

"How can you shout to someone who saved your life?" Nichkhun acted out an innocent face.

"True.. hmph. Don't threaten me with this in the future alright?" I glanced at Nichkhun who was laughing his off. Did his brain get damaged that badly? Why is he laughing at a non-funny statement?

"You know what, I think you miss my laughter, so I'm providing you with my personal fan service. I know you what's on your mind..." Nichkhun smirked.

"Daebak, you can really read my mind? Are you an alien?" I observed his facial features in detailed.

"Just kidding. Your What-The-Heck face told me that." Nichkhun replied. "Let's talk about something serious. Everyone is curious about my identity right now." I took my phone out and showed Nichkhun an online article.

"BREAKING: 2PM's Nichkhun got into a hit and run accident while trying to save a girl. According to the onlookers, they heard Nichkhun shouting "Shi On", which is believed to be the girl's name. When being interviewed, a witness, a fan of 2PM, said that the girl didn't looked like a sasaeng fan.

"She was about to cross the road, and she was holding onto some container. She was definitely walking towards JYPE building. I saw 2PM's manager waving goodbye to her as well. Why would the manager wave to a sasaeng fan? I believe Nichkhun and 2PM knows the girl well."

Right now, insiders revealed that Nichkhun has almost fully recovered. The hit and run driver has also been caught.The girl, Shi On, still remains a mystery."

Nichkhun frowned at the article, just like how I frowned the other day.

"Has sunbaenim thought of a way to resolve this?" Nichkhun asked.

"I think he will set up a press conference with the whole of 2PM, he himself, and me after you recover and reveal the truth. That's the only way now. Lying won't help anymore." I lowered my head. Just because of me.

Knock knock. Both of us turned to the door.

Appa was there. He was holding onto a box and a tablet.

"Hello appa. What is that?" I questioned appa about the box. "Look at this video first." Appa passed me the tablet.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to Shi On, happy birthday to you! On behalf of Nichkhun, we shall sing you a birthday song! We know its late but its okay to be late by a little right?" 2PM appeared in the video.

"We are sorry we couldn't visit you at the ward and celebrate your birthday, since it will attract unwanted attention, so we asked sunbaenim to bring you a mini cake! It is more appropriate isn't it? No one said that bosses are restricted to visit their employees!" Chansung said. It was followed by video messages by each member.

Unable to bear my tears, I cried. This is so touching. What did i do in my previous life to get this kind of treatment? Thank you guys.

"Yay! Let's sing another birthday song here!" Nichkhun and Appa then sang their own version of the birthday song.

No matter what happens, I know I will be alright with these people by my side. I hugged appa and Nichkhun together. "Thank you."

A/n: Long long chapter.. here's my double update! :) I think many of you wonder why there isn't anymore posters, that's cos I really don't have that much time to make one, I spend hours making one on my hp, the same posters would be boring too! Pls understand! ♡

Nichkhun the eye candy as the main image in this chapter! :D