Birthday

Hidden Identity with 2PM

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" My alarm on my smartphone woke me up. "Ay, what time is it?" I looked over to the desk clock. 9 in the morning.

"Why did I set my alarm clock at this time huh? I have nothing on today?" I dismissed the alarm and went back to sleep. In less than a minute, my phone rang. "AISH WHO IS THAT -" I picked up my phone and looked at the caller.

Oops. Jun. K oppa. "Oppa? Yes? Why are you calling me at this time?" I sighed and answer oppa. "You forgot? You promised to follow me and Chansung back to JYP to collect our stuffs!" Oh yeah

Jun. K was talking about it a few days ago and I thought it would be nice to follow. "Okay okay! Wait for me I forgotten so I am still in bed right now! Hehe!" I ended the call and got up from my cosy bed.

"It doesn't pay to be so nosy!" I mumbled to myself and laughed at my own sarcasm. The temperature got a little warmer recently, so with just a checkered shirt, knitwear and a wool jacket, I got to 2PM's house. Before leaving, I got my tiramisu that I had made for 2PM yesterday.

"Leggo Shi On!" Chansung grabbed my hand and walked down to the carpark, where manager oppa was there already. "Wooyoung is so busy recently, having to film for WGM. If not, he would have liked to follow. Khun and Taec and Ho are so busy, for who knows what reason." Jun. K muttered under his breath.

I told them it's alright and held their hands. Jun. K held on to my cake that was in an opaque container, without asking what that was it. Nothing feels better than having two strong and warm hands to hold on in this season. I looked down at my hands and held even tighter to them.

-----------------

We arrived at JYPE. I got into the building first, followed by Jun. K and Chansung. "We are heading to 2PM's practice room am I right?"

"Yeah! Hurry over!" Chansung happily said. What is happening? Despite questions, I headed to the room at top speed. Before entering, I realised that I had left the tiramisu on the car.

"Hold on! You all can enter first! I left something on the car!" I rushed back to the drop off point across the road and fortunately, manager oppa was just leaving to park the van.

----------------- 

"Where is Shi On?"

"Oh, she went back to the van to get something." Jun. K replied.

"Why isn't she back yet, the ice cream cake is gonna melt soon if she doesn't come soon!"

"Nichkhun, why are you so anxious? I guessed Shi On forgotten her own birthday as well. She totally didn't suspect anything!" Jun. K said.

"How can the birthday girl be so forgetful! Aish, she must be taking her time. I should go down and surprise her!" Nichkhun then took the party poppers down to surprise Shi On at the entrance of JYPE.

"Don't spoil this birthday celebration by your careless mistakes okay!" Wooyoung cried out. "I won't!"

-----------------

"Let me take something!" I cheerfully asked manager oppa. He smiled back and nodded.

"Hahaha I left my home-baked cake in the car! Wanted to let 2PM try them! Don't worry I will leave some for you!" I did a merong and bidded farewell to manager oppa.

I hope the cake still tastes nice! I looked at the cake container with much worries that it would not fit 2PM's tastes, and crossed the road.

Suddenly, I heard a guy with a voice that sounded like Nichkhun, shouting at me.

A/n: Tests, tests, and more tests. Thank you for waiting though! Saranghaeyo! ♥