Wooyoung's treat

Hidden Identity with 2PM

"Why is the car heading towards my house?" I peeked through the window of the car, only to see the block of apartment me and 2PM is living in.

"It's another surprise dear. Wear on this panda eye mask and hold my hand!" Wooyoung passed me the eye mask and lead me out of the car.

"Guys, you all better lead me properly or else I will have both of you pay for my hospital bills!" I joked to them as I carefully took step by step forward. "Yes Panda Shi On!" The boys obediently brought me to some mysterious place.

I smell meat? And it feels like it is some outdoor place? Curiosity filled my inner self as I tried to look through the eye mask. 

"I'm gonna remove the eye mask already, you alright with that?" Nichkhun asked me.

Of course Nichkhun. I nodded my head and Nichkhun slowly took the eye mask off.

I stared at what they prepared for me. We were on the BBQ area within the block of apartment. 2PM members were present. Besides food and the members, there was a guest that came. It's miss A's Suzy?

"Annyeonghaseyo Suzy, I am Shi On. Do you know who am I?" I enthusiastically approached Suzy and shook hands with her.

"This isn't the first time we are meeting aren't it? A few years back I saw you in the toilet in JYP building and you said hi to me too!" Suzy merrily said.

I thought back and realised that we did meet up before once. Suzy then said that she got to know about my background after appa narrated it to her.

"Hey girls enough talking! Let's eat!" Taecyeon interrupted us. Taecyeon and Jun. K were busy stuffing meat in their mouths and gulping soju, while Chansung and Junho were helping to barbecue the meat. With tender looking eyes, Nichkhun wrapped up a ssam and passed it to me.

"Aww, you are not angry anymore am I right?" I asked NIchkhun.

"Erm I was never that angry or mad at you you just assumed! It was only for a split second!" Nichkhun blurted out. 2PM members stared at Nichkhun and started to joke about getting mad about it.

These kiddos. They look so handsomely cute in bow ties and suits.

"Galbi galbi! Who wants galbi?!" Jun. K oppa passed a plate filled with galbi around. I decided to treat Suzy with a nicely wrapped ssam. How ironic. Using Wooyoung's treat to treat Suzy. I glanced at the oppas as they were drinking soju and eating peanuts.

"Suzy unnie? Can I call you unnie?" I took the ssam and passed it to Suzy.

"Unnie? Sure! But its seldom that others call me unnie! And I sound so old even though I'm the maknae of miss A! Nah just kidding its perfectly fine to call me unnie!" Suzy joked around with her good sense of humour. She is so funny I didn't know. I tried to hold in my laughter but I couldn't. I gazed at the stars above me and began to spill out more information about myself to unnie. 

Tonight will be so fun with a new unnie and talking partner.

A/n: Writing longer fics these days haha, would it be okay if I update once every week? I have to think of how to write better and longer fics. >< I was to rush to say that I am able to update every 1/2 days oops. Mianhae!

Some of you might give this face when you hear this news lol: (khun is so funny I can't)

 (cr: flouki)