Surprise

Hidden Identity with 2PM

"Khun! Shi On is approaching soon! Where is that sketchbook??" Wooyoung nudged Nichkhun on his shoulder. Nichkhun cautiously looked around in case anyone spotted him, and slowly but swiftly took out a sketchbook in his red bag. He then placed it on the bench in the dark corner.

"Shh let's hurry to the next location!" Nichkhun guided Chansung and Wooyoung to the next 'hideout'.

------------------------------

"Ehh what is this? A sketchbook?" I scratched my head out of confusion. Oh, perhaps there are crawling insects inside it? Or is there some creepy pranks in it? I carefully opened the first page of the sketchbook.

*Walk straight ahead and collect the paper bag in the first locker.* The entire book only contained these few words and it was obviously Nichkhun oppa's handwriting. 

What is going on? I asked myself. I decided to follow the instructions in the book.

------------------------------

On the other side, Nichkhun was busy decorating the limousine. After they had placed the paper bag, the trio rushed back into the long limousine to get things ready. The other members were already there decorating the limousine even before Shi On landed on Korea.

"Hyung, I was shocked that you were such a good event planner. I thought the only thing you know how to plan was pranks." Jun. K teased Taecyeon which led to the other members laughing.

"Ah, I just feel sorry that i dirtied Shi On's favourite shirt Jin Young sunbaenim bought for her the previous time she came back. It was a limited edition shirt, I can't even find it now. I can't believe I am actually the main event planner for Shi On's surprise too. Wow, Ok Taecyeon." Taecyeon rubbed his hands against his neck in embarassment.

------------------------------

*Welcome back to Korea Shi On. All your oppas welcome you! Please change into the romper we got for you and come to the pick up point. Love, 2PM ^^*

I read the card that 2PM wrote for me. Why are they so sweet, AWW.

I stared at the flowery romper they got for me. It is beautiful. Taking the romper, I got into the restroom to change. After a few minutes, I came out with my new romper. I must say, pretty. To be very honest, I look so pretty. 

The only thing that didn't quite fit was my shoes. I was wearing a pair of sneakers. Forget it, new fashion sense maybe? I rushed towards the pick up point and anticipate what awaited me.

A/n: I just made a new poster! How is it? Do you all like it? :)