In the hospital

Hidden Identity with 2PM

In a cold and dark hallway outside the operation room, I was pacing forth and back for umpteen times. Nichkhun was still being operated.

The patient injured his rib bones, and we believe there are injuries around his head as well. If the bones have already pierced through his lungs or hearts, there is only less than 1% chance of survival.

The doctor's words had been ringing in my brain for the past one hour. As all of us predicted, reporters had already camped themselves outside the operation room. Security personnel had to come forward to chase the reporters away, since the reporters were making lots of noise.

Sigh. The cat finally let itself out of the bag. It's okay, I just need Nichkhun to be alright. That's more important than worrying about unimportant things.

"Nichkhun will be okay. You know once he sets himself to do something, he would never give up." Taecyeon walked over.

"Actually, he called the whole of 2PM to our training room. Nichkhun that foolish guy, tricked you. We weren't busy, he wanted to give you a surprise birthday celebration." Tears welled up Junho's eyes as he told me the truth.

"Yeah, since he has yet to celebrate your birthday, Nichkhun wouldn't... leave us." Wooyoung assured me.

"Why did I have to cross the road? Why did my birthday have to be today? Why?" I pinned all the blame on myself. Appa and 2PM patted my back and reassured me.

----------------------------------

2 hours past. The operation room light was still on. I didn't have any appetite to eat dinner. Nor did I have any strength to talk anymore. But, I can't sleep. How can I sleep when I don't even know the fate of my oppa?

"Shi On! The operation is over!" Chansung told me the news. I ran over with my wobbling legs with hands clasped.

Pray that Nichkhun will be alright.

"Nichkhun, he is fortunate. His rib bones were not that badly injured, so it didn't pierce through any vital organs. However, he suffered from brain hemorrhage due to the accident. Don't worry though, the surgeons had already alleviate the swelling." The doctor said to us.

All of us heaved a sigh of relief.

"For the time being, since the anaesthesia has not wear off, he is still not awake yet. He is sent to one of the wards. Although he is overall alright already, we still have to observe his recovery status." The doctor continued.

Thank you for answering my prayers. I finally revealed a smile after a long battle with myself.

By the time we arrived at the ward, Miss A and Hyun Shik were already there, after hearing the news.

Must my dream be that accurate? I sighed.

"Oppa, has anyone contacted Nichkhun's family?" Suzy would normally called my appa oppa.

"Yes, they were so frightened about it but after they heard that Nichkhun's condition is stable now, they are feeling much better. His grandmother would be taking a plane over soon." Appa replied.

"Shi On, the reporters outside are enquiring about your identity. Your name is also the number 2 top search on the internet right now, right behind Nichkhun." Hyun Shik informed me.

" just got real." I look at appa and frowned. "What now?"

"Shi On, for the time being, you can't leave the ward. The reporters might bombard you with cameras. After a few days, when this issue isn't that fired up like now, I will send you home." Appa instructed me.

Yeah. Might else well. I can stay by your side to take care of you too. I then lightly Nichkhun's hair.

A/n: Such a long delay on the update (longer than a week), so sorry! As my status says, semi-hiatus. ㅠㅠ What about a double update today? :) Btw did asianfanfics answer to my prayers? I can finally update using my phone! :D