Time Machine [2]

Hidden Identity with 2PM

5 years later:

 

I was browsing through the internet and saw an article about me.

"JY Park's daughter debuts as an actress. She will be taking up her first supporting role in SBC' s newest drama, "Illegal love". It is a romance and melodrama with a pinch of action about a young lady (acted by Song Ji Hyo) who is an undercover police in a well-known illegal gang group. As she interacts with the gang, she made a very close friend in the gang, a same-age friend (acted by Park Shi On). Both of them ended up liking the new leader of the gang, a sweet but serious guy (acted by Kim Soo Hyun) who was forced to lead the gang to commit crimes, since his father was the founder. What will happen in this love triangle? Please anticipate it! Will Park Shi On surprise us with hee acting skills, or the opposite?"

Taecyeon popped out suddenly in front of me while I was reading the article.

"Woah, don't scare me, I have a weak heart." I joked.

"Ah, looking at the articles about your debut show?" Taecyeon asked. He then continued. "Let this experienced oppa give you some tips. Take out your script."

Taec oppa has acted in more shows than any members in 2PM. He must be good.

Ah. I just remembered. Suzy told me to consult her if I needed help.

"Hold on, can I invite Suzy over to help me. You two acted in dream high. I think she is..."

"Did someone mentioned me?" Suzy was at the door of the training room. Yes. Keke.

Throughout the entire day, the two gave me lots of advice. Thank you mentors. Shi On will do well.

2 years later:

 

"Miss Park, can you share with us your success story? Firstly, your family background is complicated, so how did you overcome all the stares from people around the world?" The host asked.

I shared the story of my perseverance and motivation I got from 2PM and my close friends and families. The audiences then gave a standing ovation. I then said my thank you message to the ulzzang, as my first fan. Thank you. You are my motivation to produce good dramas as well.

"Secondly, your debut drama "Illegal love" was such a hit, the highest rating went up to 37%, and your subsequent dramas where you were the main lead were really popular as well. Do you have any tips or secrets to disclose about how you could captivate viewers with your acting?"

I talked about the tips i got from Taecyeon and Suzy, and revealed that i had to watch many dramas to learn skills from there.

"Lastly, in your last 7 appearances on Running Man, your fame shot up drastically due to your witty and lovable personality. Your results were also very excellent in South Korea's top university where every koreans' hearts lies. Any messages to students taking college exam this year?" The host asked me the last question of the day for the talk show.

"Firstly, you have to set targets for yourself. When you meet with any failures, do not give up still. They are just the stepping stones to escape the rocky path towards a smooth-sailing future. I will be publishing a book soon, it is my own biography from young to my current age which cannot be revealed. Just kidding." I tried to promote my book at the same time.

"I like your sense of humour Shi On. Everyone, please continue to support this talented, smart and pretty lady!" The host ended the talk show.

Lastly, i said thank you to the fans in korean, english and chinese language.

Really, if not for the support I got, I wouldn't be here today. I may have anti fans, I know, but I believe the support and love from my fans around the world can help fight back the antis. As a young women who went through a lot as a kid, I know that I can't take things for granted. Sincerely, I would like to thank Nichkhun, Jun. K, Wooyoung, Taecyeon and Junho. Also, Miss A, especially Suzy. Hyun Shik, I will treasure the coat you gave me years ago. Appa and umma, thank you for showering me with love and supporting me always. I think you all did the right choice to have me borned into the world. I will continue to show all of you dramas of high standard.

Love, Shi On.

 

A/n: Finally, Hidden Identity with 2PM has ended!!! This is one of my longer chapters and it is also the last chapter. Lol at my self created drama plot and name. Thank you for all the views and subscribes! Love yall! ♥

Meanwhile I might edit the front chapters if I have the time bcos I realised I started off really badly! ;( 

This year is gonna be really stressful for me due to national exams (olevels), but a hwaiting to myself! If I have any idea of a sequel, I might do one at the end of this year. Bye for now! ^^

P.s.: spilted the last chapter up into 2 so its 32 chapters!