D-Day

Hidden Identity with 2PM

Sigh. The day for me to return to Singapore is here. I held onto my luggages and looked back in time.

There was the day when I first arrived in korea and oppas gave me a surprise.

There was a day I brought Wooyoung and Nichkhun to Lotte World.

There was the day I met Hyun Shik and Suzy.

There was the days we spent hours together as a family.

There was also the days that we cried together. Just how much memories do I have here in Korea? I sighed and walked towards the entrance of my apartment.

I thought I could have umma to stay with me. I forgot I was leaving.

"Shi On, manager hyung is waiting downstairs already, hurry up!" Nichkhun waved over and rushed me down.

It's the limousine again. Haha. I stared at the huge long limo that came to fetch me at the airport when I first arrived.

Hello there. Within the limousine, 2PM was there and Appa too. Unexpectedly, umma was there as well.

I chose the seat right beside umma and whispered into her ears. "Umma, don't worry, it's just another 2 years and I will come back here. By the time please come and stay at my apartment! I will make sure to cook breakfast for you everyday!" I smiled.

"Yes Shi On. My daughter, please work hard and I anticipate to see you in Seoul University in 2 years." Umma affirmed me.

"Appa, please take good care of umma when I leave, pretty please?" I gave the looks of the puppy and begged appa earnestly.

"Alright. But I will not forgive you if you behave mischievously in school. I will take my plane over and teach you a lesson." Appa unknowingly diverted the question.

Hah. It's okay. I know appa still cares for umma.

"Nichkhun oppa. Oppa oppa oppa.  Taecyeon ah. Junho 'umma'. Minjun the alien!* Chansunggie. Wooyounggieee." "Don't miss me too much when I leave okay? I know all of you love me and I love you all too. Saranghaeyo ♥ I will come back soon. Just concentrate on topping charts and being nice sunbaes to your hoobaes in the industry!" I said the things that I always wanted to say but didn't have the chance too.

I hugged all of the members and took the few selcas with them. And my first selcas with umma and appa. I won't miss all of you that much when I have these photos.

----------------------------

"Annyeong Shi On!" All of the closest people in my life waved to me from the limousine. Too bad they couldn't get down due to paparazzis that may be present.

Beep. I received a text. I took my brand new note 3 that I bought yesterday and looked at it.

From Suzy. "Mianhae Shi On, I have m countdown emceeing today. I can't send you off. Miss A asked me to convey their byes. Bye bye! Remember to keep in contact no matter where you are! ㅋㅋㅋ"

I reply with line and sent unnie a cute sticker.

"Goodbye. Wait for me in 2 years! I will aim to debut as a actress so you need to be my mentor. Promise!"

Ring ring. A phone call came in right after the text. Hyun Shik.

I was just wondering why didn't he contact me.

"Hyun Shik ah! Why are you so busy to not even have the time to send me off? Hmph." I joked with Hyun Shik.

"Aww Shi On, forgive your oppa. Oppa is too busy with promotions these few weeks. I will be heading to Singapore 3 months later for promotions. See you then!" Hyun Shik ended the phone call.

Glad to have these people in my life. Am I the most fortunate person on earth? At least that's what I feel.

With a heavy heart, I entered the plane heading back to Singapore. 2PM, Appa, umma, Hyun Shik, Miss A. Oh yeah. And Song Na. I will be back.

A/n: If you all are wondering, is this the end already? Nope! Although 30 chapters seem nice, but 31 chapters is more unique! Addition of 1 chapter then! :)

*Minjun sound like Min joon. Do Min joon is the character name for you who came from the stars acted by Kim Soo Hyun! He is an alien! (FYI)