JYP entertainment center

Hidden Identity with 2PM

Nichkhun offered to carry my baggage and accompany me to my appa's office, while the other members went off for their schedules.

"Shi On, here we are! JY Park sunbaenim is just inside." Nichkhun pushed open the glass door, and was greeted by my appa.

"Appa!!! Oh my god I am finally seeing you after 2 years! You still look as young as ever." I threw myself onto appa and gave him a big hug.

"Yah my daughter, you have grown up, I see. When did you learn how to make me happy? You used to be really playful. I see you grew up well abroad independently?" Appa said with a satisfied look.

"Where would you like to stay during your holiday here?" Appa asked me.

"Hmm i wouldn't want to stay too far away from 2PM though. I want to spend more time with them. I missed them soooooo much." I turned to face Nichkhun who was giggling away.

*I miss you too.* I lip read Nichkhun and could not stop smiling. His words were like my happy pill.

"Okay then. I have an apartment just across 2PM's one. The guys used to stay there. Here's the key. If you would like to, you can stay with them too." Appa handed Nichkhun a pair of keys and ordered him to bring me there for an apartment tour.

As I walked along the corridors in JYP building, I could see many trainees training hard to be the next rising star. I totally admire their atiitude. Their Never Give Up attitude, their I Can Do It attitude. At this point of time, I noticed a familiar face in the dance studio.

"Oh, its Hyun Shik?" I looked closer and realised the trainee with a hoodie was my childhood friend.

"Hyun Shik! Long time no see! When did you become a trainee here?" I squealed in delight. Hyun Shik paused the music and stared at me for a while before reacting to my call.

"Shi On! Wow can't believe I am meeting you here! Why are you here? Hyun Shik curiously asked.

"Tell you another day oppa. You will be shock to know, since you are a trainee here. I will get going!" We exchanged numbers and I gave Hyun Shik a big hug. I then hurried to catch up with Nichkhun oppa, leaving a confused Hyun Shik. "Ah, byeee!"

A/n: Readers, how was it? Remember to wait for my next update! ;)