Dinner

Hidden Identity with 2PM

"Taecyeon! Stop lazing around and help me with the cooking!" Appa shouted.

"Ok! Coming!" Taecyeon rushed over and accidentally slipped, falling on his . Ouch. "Clumsy guy." Appa shook his head and helped him up.

"Help me dice the onions." Appa ordered Taecyeon. "Ne!" Soon, tears fell down his cheek.

"HAHAHA Taecyeon are you okay? You need help?" Junho got up from the seat beside me and handed him a tissue.

"Thanks. I hate onions. I'm an actor, I don't need onions to make me cry." Taecyeon pouted. As I was feeling much much better, I decided to get up and help with the cooking. "NO, NO, NO!" Everyone shouted and told me to just sit down. Sigh, then I shall just rewatch Cool Kiz On The Block then!

I took out my ipad and started to play the first episode where Nichkhun was the master of badminton. "Woah! Shi On is watching us play badminton!" Chansung leaned over and watched.

"Shuai ge worh, Nichkhun. So cool." I slightly punched Nichkhun and he shyly turned away. "Of course, I am the most handsome guy in the kpop industry." Nichkhun made a pose and blew a kiss to me.

"Ahhhh, shivering right now." I gave a straight face to Nichkhun and laughed my off. laugh The first episode was really interesting but it soon ended.

"Dinner is ready! Nichkhun and Minjun, help Shi On over!" Appa shouted. Jun. K supported one side of my arms, while Nichkhun the other. "I feel useless. Hahaha." I joked.

Wooyoung was laying out the cutlery and the dishes. Ddeokbokki, kimchi stew, samgyetang, ramyeon, and fried egg with diced onions. Ahha. Taecyeon cooked that.

"I have removed some of the spiciness in the ddeokbokki and kimchi stew, my daughter, don't worry, you can eat them!" Appa smiled and distributed them to me. "The samgyetang is for Shi On, so guys, you all better not steal them!" Appa mentioned.

"Awwwwww..." All of them made a sad face but of course, they didn't dare to defy their boss' orders. "Here's the samgyetang for you, Shi On." Wooyoung carefully placed the huge bowl of chicken soup on my table. Sweetest guy. Slurping down the soup, I felt a warm sensation in my chest.

"It is really yummy, I love you dad!" In 10 minutes flat, the whole bowl of soup was gone. "Your appetite became better! Eat more! You still like ddeokbokki like before right? I hope your taste wouldn't change much."

I looked at appa and gave him an eye smile. "Of course. Ddeokbokki is so so so nice! Wow, even with ramyeon! Daebak combination!" I gave a thumbs up sign to appa.

People always say that enjoyable times past by in a blink of an eye, true that, everyone had their fill and got ready to leave. Appa wanted to sleep over at the house with me, but something cropped up at the office. 2PM had schedules for tomorrow, sadly.

"Byebye, I had the best dinner of the year! Kamsa 2PM, because of you all, I could recover so quickly. Appa, thank you for the dinner. Your cooking skills did not rust!" I hugged everyone as I bidded farewell to them.

"Annyeong Shi On. Sad Khun is sad." Nichkhun held my hands and assured me that he would always be there for me when I need help.

Kinship, the best thing god created.

A/n: Really busy with school work these few days. *pouts* how i miss the holidays! Anw, new JYP boy group GOT7! Check them out if have not! (I prefer 2PM :b)