Meet up

Hidden Identity with 2PM

Its been a week since the events with 2PM. I was bored at home with nothing to do.

"Ah, I can call up Hyun Shik! I have yet explained my situation to him!" I cheerfully search for his number within my contacts.

"Annyeong Hyun shik! Shi On here! Are you free now?"

"Oh Shi On ah, hmm yeah I'm free right now, today's my off day. What's the matter?"

"Oh I see, nothing much, I just wanna meet up with you, it's been a while since we sit down and have a chat!"

"Alright, let's meet at the cafe near JYP building! It serves delicious pies and juices."

I agreed and we ended the call. What should I wear? I pondered over the choices and finally settled with a pullover and skinny jeans.

Since it was a hot day, I decided to wear my sunglasses and my snapback.

After a 10 mins walk, I reached the cafe. Hyun Shik was already there and had already ordered a cup of ice lemon tea and a mushroom pie. He turned towards me as he heard footsteps approaching.

He still remembers I like lemon tea? So sweet of him.

"Hi, sorry to keep you waiting!" I apologised and took a seat across him.

"I ordered a mushroom pie for you, I personally like it a lot! And of course ice lemon tea, your favourite!" Hyun Shik gave me a sweet smile. 

"Thank you! Ah I need to explain to you my situation." I began to start the explanation. Just then, a few fans came towards Hyun Shik.

"Omo it's Hyun Shik, the handsome and talented trainee! Let's go get his autograph and take a picture with him!!" The fans shouted.

Hyun Shik was very friendly and started to sign each autograph one by one. He took a selca with each fan as well. "Thank you, please continue to support me! I will be debuting soon!" Hyun shik passed them the autograph and thanked them.

Wow he is so popular, good thing nobody assumed that I'm his girlfriend. It would be a joke then. I laughed out loud.

"What's the matter?" Hyun shik asked.

"Nothing, let me continue!" I diverted the question.

"I, am actually Jinyoung Park's daughter. My mum is my appa's ex-wife." I whispered into Hyun shik's ears.

"WHAT?" Hyun shik exclaimed with a flabbergasted expression. "Shh softer!" I told him.

I began to explain everything, starting from birth to studying abroad, and then till now. Slowly, Hyun Shik began to calm down.

"That's why you could walk freely in the corridor that time... I see..."

"Now that you know, I hope you can still be as comfortable as possible around me like before. It's okay, there isn't any gap between us!" I assured Hyun shik. Both of us continued to talk about childhood days. Throughout, we had lots of great laughs together.

"Hey Shi On, I have to get back now! See you soon!" Hyun shik waved goodbye to me and I smiled as he waved.

"Hwaiting for your remaining trainee days! I would be the first person to get your album!"

Hyun Shik showed an aegyo and left. Ah, I feel much better that there is one more person to share my secret with. I stared at the gradually disappearing back of Hyun shik. Thank you for sharing the burden with me, Hyun shik oppa.

A/n: Its Minhyuk aka Yoon Chan Young! If u get what i mean (btw 'The Heirs' is getting exciting. Yeah i watch dramas while writing fics :))

p.s. to the heirs fans, i ship bona and chanyoung ^^