News

Hidden Identity with 2PM

Don't tell me I am going to get back to Korea for my holidays? And perhaps study high school there? OH MY GOSH. I couldn't contain my excitement.

Message, message, where are you? Oh yeah oppa isn't even free now. I guess i have to wait for a few hours. Might as well take this time to spend quality time with Vic! I decided to text Vic.

*Vic vic, are you at home? Do you want to go have lunch with me? And just chit chat or what after that? :)*

-beep beep-

I was expecting Vic to reply me but it turned out that Nichkhun sent me a message.

*Aish had to end the call so suddenly just now, mianhae! Manager hyung allowed us to take a minute's break so let me type this fast! Hmm i shall tell you the good news first. Jin Young sunbaenim already planned your holidays, you are going to come back to Korea and spend your holidays with us! Yay! However bad news is that sunbaenim thinks that you should continue studying high school in Singapore. Just to let ya know. He says that its better for you to master your chinese and english well at the same time! Talk to you later. Bye!*

I was excited for a while but i realised that there was a bad news as well. Aish. I did want to go back to korea to study high school, but appa is very stubborn. On a brighter note I can spend my 3 to 4 months holiday with 2PM! Kekeke. I grinned from ear to ear at the good news.

Vic was free so we then went to a Korea BBQ restaurant. We sat there for a long time, talking about all sorts of rubbish.

 

"Have you planned your holidays? Where are you going?" I asked Vic.

"My parents and I are heading to California for a short vacation!"

California? Nichkhun's birth place? 

"Lucky you. I'm heading back to Korea!" 

"North Korea?" Vic joked. 

"WHAT? Of course...NOT." I laughed at Vic's joke. 

I will miss Vic a lot. All the jokes and memories we shared. Even though, I just could not reveal my identity even though i wanted to, badly. The consequences might be too much to bear. How long more would this secret be kept as a secret? I don't know.

A/n: Phew done with chapter 2! Shall update soon!