Lotte World

Hidden Identity with 2PM

"Its Lotte World!!" I gazed at the entrance with mixed emotions. Today will be like an exciting battle, I will be the warrior, doing something enjoyable and at the same time fighting to win this battle. I sighed and glanced at Wooyoung and Nichkhun, who are playing with their phone camera.

If I do not win, I might not be able to withstand the 'aftershocks' of it, needless to say the 'earthquake' itself. I decided to give myself more confidence and assured myself that everything would be alright.

Wooyoung seemed to notice my tight expression, and gave me a slight hug. Nichkhun then revealed an evil, devilish smile.

"Oh man, jiejie, how can you do this to your didi? I knew you didn't like me since the day papa brought us back from the orphanage. But how can you just ignore me and go with gege?" Nichkhun whined loudly in Chinese as he attracted unwanted attention.

What in the world is he doing? I knew I had to act fast so I reacted back by acting before people suspected. And while doing so, I realised his real purpose was to make people think that we were from China, so that we would not raise any suspicion, as most Koreans would not be able to understand the language.

Wooyoung managed to grasp the whole situation quickly, but due to his lack of knowledge in the language, he remained quiet.

I didn't know Nichkhun knew how to say orphanage in Chinese. I blabbered some nonsense to put on a show and happily brought them to the amusement rides.

"Thanks Nichkhun. It was a risky but great idea. Although I feared it at the start but it seems like nobody is staring at us!" I smiled and handed them the tickets to the Gyro drop, the famous ride in Lotte World.

"Told ya." Nichkhun nodded and hand in hand, the three of us reached the Gyro drop. It seems so high up. The thought of it made me shiver in fear.

Soon, it was our turn. I never told 2PM that I had a fear of heights. I shouldn't have allowed Nichkhun and Wooyoung to choose this ride. My legs are turning into jelly already.

KhunWoo happily buckled their seat belts, while waiting for me to even sit onto the seat. 

"I think I will just stay here. I will wait for both of you while I take wonderful pictures of you two to show to the others!" I imitated the Chinese accent while speaking in English.

"This won't do." Nichkhun said in Chinese. Wooyoung nodded and hushed me over.

Should I ride it? Or should I not?

A/n: Hello again! I am back! However, sad to say, I can only update one more chapter tomorrow morning before I head for my 3D2N school camp, wait for me please! :)

#prayforphilippines #staystrong :)