Me and my Baby

Me and my Baby

Yo! Dongseng over hur :3

I wanted to write my own thang for this fanfic and yea. Hope you guys like my update. 

My unnie hasn't read it yet, so please tell her you like it even if you don't ;A; 

-Dongseng

 

 

Tiffany's POV

"What are you doing here?"
 
"Oh! Umm... This is awkward..." I silently mumbled. "I'm sorry!" I covered my eyes with my hands, "I didn't mean to intrude, but Krystal wanted to give this to you yesterday, but she was busy. And since your house is on the way to where I work, I thought I'd just drop by and give it to you. I'm sorry. I didn't know you had company..."
 
"It's alright. Yuri was just leaving." Jessica got out of Yuri's embrace and gave her a look. 
 
"Yeah... I was just leaving. Wait. Is it okay if I pick Taeyeon up from school today?" 
 
Jessica nodded, "She gets out at 1:30."
 
"Alright. I'll see you guys later."
 
"Bye." I waved, my hand still covering my eyes. 
 
"She's gone. You don't have to cover your eyes anymore." Her hand touched my hand. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the face of an angel. I smiled. 
 
"What did you come here to drop off?"
 
"Taeyeon's lunch box. Krystal packed Taeyeon a little snack. So she could have something to eat while she was in the car or something, but she forgot to put the snack back in there." I laughed. 
 
"Appa!" She ran towards me. 
 
"Hey little cutie!" I bent down to her level and hugged her. "Did you sleep well?"
 
Taeyeon nodded, "It was raining last night, so I slept with Umma."
 
"You're a real trooper. Thunder and lightning should never scare you."
 
"Umma's scared of thunder and lightning. I went in her room so she wouldn't be afraid." Taeyeon laughed, "I'm Umma's soldier! I will protect her no natter what and Appa will be there fighting along side of me! You're Superman and I'll be Supergirl" 
 
"Yes!" I said in a manly voice. Taeyeon and I both took a deep breath so that our chests were sticking out and our hands on our hips, like Superman. 
 
"Don't you have work, Superman?" Jessica asked. 
 
"Not for three more hours, beautiful civilian." I answered, still keeping my manly voice. 
 
She laughed, "Well, how about we have breakfast?"
 
"Will there be pancake or waffles?" I asked, still keeping my manly voice. 
 
"Yes."
 
"Will there be eggs and butter?"
 
"Yes."
 
"Then I will stay for breakfast." I said masculinely. 
 
"Appa! Sit next to me on the table!"
 
"I can't. I have to help your Umma make breakfast first. Then I'll sit next to you." I smiled and patted her head. 
 
I went to the kitchen and raided their fridge. I took tomatoes, ham, eggs, cheese, mushrooms, and garlic. I found a pan, a cutting board and a knife in the dishwasher and oil in the pantry. I looked in the drawers and found a spatula. 
 
"Appa. What are you making? Can I see what you're doing? I wanna learn how to make it too!" I lifted her up so she could take a sear on the counter. 
 
"I'm making omelets."
 
"Can I have mine scrambled please?"
 
"This is a special omelet."
 
"Really?"
 
I nodded and put a finger on my lips, "Shh... Keep this a secret from your Umma, okay? Promise you won't say anything?"
 
"Shh..." She put her fingers on her lips too and whispered, "I promise I won't tell Umma our secret."
 
"Okay." I whispered, "There's a reason why the food I cook will always be better than your Umma's."
 
She gasped, "You make better food than Umma?!"
 
"Shh!" I said harshly. 
 
"Right! Shh..." She went back to a whisper. "How do you make better food than Umma?"
 
"I have a secret ingredient that your Umma doesn't know about."
 
"What is it?"
 
"Love."
 
"Love?"
 
"Yes. I make my food out of my love."
 
"I wanna try some of your love!"
 
"You wanna?" I asked, my voice back above the whisper. 
 
"Yes! I want some love!" She jumped up and down on her on the counter. 
 
"Watch how love is made, my little elf." I expertly started cutting the tomatoes, ham, and mushroom. I cracked two eggs at the same time with just one hand and scrambled them. I put garlic and salt on the scrambled egg. Then I laid the cheese flat on the egg. On the other pan, the tomatoes, ham and mushroom were simmering, then I added a small slice of butter to make then taste sweet. After it was nice and cooked, I added the tomatoes, mushrooms and hand into the egg that had cheese, salt and garlic on it. I flipped on side of the egg so the insides could no longer be seen and it was half of its original size. 
 
"Viola! Bon appétit." I said in French. 
 
"What did you just say?"
 
"It means 'Enjoy your food.' in French."
 
"Woah! You know French?"
 
I shook my head and laughed, "I only how to say hello and enjoy your food." 
 
"How do you say hello?"
 
"Bonjour." I said. 
 
"Bonjour." She mimicked. "Bon appétit."
 
"There ya go!" I gave her a high five. "Try my food. And tell me if it tastes better than your Umma's cooking."
 
I helped her off the counter and placed her on her seat at the head of the table. Then I placed the plate in front of her. "Go on. I didn't poison it or anything." I laughed. 
 
She took a piece and put it in . "It's delicious! Better than Umma's!!"
 
"What's better than mine?"
 
"Appa's cooking." She said casually and dug into the omelet. 
 
"We'll see about that."
 
I smiled, "I'll make you an omelet." I went to the kitchen and did my magic. 
 
"I wanna talk to you about what you saw earlier..." Jessica started. 
 
My smile disappear and I stopped cutting, "I understand. You two might be getting back together and what-not. You don't need to explain yourself to me. I get it."
 
"No. You misunderstood. That was a goodbye kiss."
 
"Why are you explaining this to me? We're not in a relationship nor are we committed."
 
"I-I know..."
 
"What's wrong?"
 
"It's just... Nevermind. Forget I said anything. I'll be waiting for you in the dining table with Taeyeon."
 
I heard her footsteps getting farther and farther away. 
 
"Yes!" I said in a loud whisper. "I still got a chance~!" I sang and started to do a little dance. "I have a chance. I have a chance." I started doing the Vogue poses and did an 80's disco dance. "Yes!" 
 
I went back to cooking before anyone got the chance to see me make an idiot out of myself. 
 
"I saw that." I turned around and saw Taeyeon standing there. 
 
"Did you hear me too?"
 
"I think you have a chance too."
 
I beamed. "I'll see you in the dining room. I took the two plates with the omelets and headed to the dining room. "Here you go." I placed a plate in front of Jessica when I realized that there was only two seats on the table. 
 
"Sorry. Here have my seat."
 
"It's fine. I eat...standing up anyway." I laughed.  
 
"Are you sure?"
 
"Of course! All the fat I eat goes straight to my thighs, so it's easier to lose the weight."
 
"I wanna eat standing up too!"
 
"Sit." Jessica ordered. 
 
Taeyeo pouted, "I wanna eat like Appa."
 
I sat down next to Jessica with my legs cris-crossed, "My legs were starting to get tired."
 
Jessica laughed and patted my head, "I like your hair like this."
 
"Black and China bangs?"
 
She nodded. 
 
"I was actually thinking about dying it back to red. But I don't know. I kinda miss being a red head." I laughed. "What do you think Taeyeon? Should my hair be red or keep it like this?"
 
"Keep it! You look more like me if you keep it like that. That way we can tell people you're my other real Appa."
 
"Yuri is your real Appa, I can never replace your real Appa."
 
"What are you then?"
 
"Go get your backpack and brush your teeth. We have to leave in 5 minutes." Jessica interrupted. 
 
"Thanks. I really didn't know how to answer that question." I laughed. "I didn't really think she thought I was her Appa. I just thought we were kidding around."
 
"I'll explain after we drop her off."
 
"We?"
 
"You don't wanna come? You don't have to go to work for another two hours."
 
I checked my watch, "You're right. Huh." I smiled, "I guess I'll be taking her to school then."
 
We went to the car and drove Taeyeon to school. I laughed at their mother-daughter antics. 
 
"What are you suppose to do?"
 
"Say please and thank you."
 
"What are you not suppose to do?"
 
"Curse in front of the teacher and the other kids."
 
"Why?"
 
"Because it's bad."
 
"And?"
 
"I can only do it when Umma is around to make sure I'm using it correctly."
 
"Who's picking you up after school?"
 
"Yuri-Appa."
 
"Who isn't picking you up from school?"
 
"A random stranger with a white van who will probably me or worse."
 
"Speaking of . What are you not suppose to do?"
 
"I can't touch other people's butts." She sighed sadly. 
 
"Why?"
 
"Because it's considered and -ult."
 
I laughed even harder, "Have a great day at school Taeyeon. Play nice with the other kids." I gave her a quick hug and watched as Jessica shower her daughter with kisses. 
 
"Remeber..."
 
"I, Jung Taeyeon was born to lead the world."
 
"And?"
 
"I'm the only girl who will never break Umma's heart."
 
"What else?"
 
"If I die before I wake, don't wake me up."
 
"Yah! You little smart ."
 
She laughed, "I love you, Umma!"
 
"I love you too, my little ert. Have a great day at school!"
 
"Bye Umma! Bye Appa! Hi Sunny!" Taeyeon gave a short blonde girl a hug and they both walked into the classroom. 
 
"Wanna go get coffee? I know a place where they have the best decaf latte." I smiled. 
 
"I'm not a big coffee drinker."
 
"Did I mention they have the best hot chocolate and muffins?"
 
"Sure! Where is it at?"
 
"My place."