Me and my Baby

Me and my Baby

"Auntie?"

"Yes, Tae?"

"When can I grow up and marry Sunny?" Taeyeon asked her aunt. 

Amber bit her bottom lip, "I don't know... Why don't you go ask your Auntie Krystal that?"

"Okay." Taeyeon smiled and ran to her aunt. "Auntie Krys?"

"Yes?" Krystal asked with a smile. 

"When can I grow up and marry Sunny?" Taeyeon repeated. 

"Oh... Ummm... Why don't you go ask your Umma?" Krystal smiled. 

"Okay!" Taeyeon grinned and made a run to her mother. "Umma!"

"Woah there!" Jessica laughed when the little five year old jumped into her arms. "What's up, little Tae?"

"When can I grow up and marry Sunny?" Taeyeon asked. 

"You can marry Sunny when you're 25." Jessica smiled. 

"That's too long!" Taeyeon pouted. "I have to wait 69 more years!"

"Yah, ByunTae, what'd I say about using that number?"

"I can't use it..."

"Why not?"

"Because five year olds aren't allowed to say that number..."

"What else?"

"And only Umma can say it.."

"Because...?"

"It's Umma's favorite number, not mine."

"Good girl." Jessica grinned.  

There was a knock on the door. 

"I got it." Amber said, walking towards the door. "What brings you by?"

"I got out of work early and thought I'd drop by." The voice answered. 

"Don't just stand there like a stranger, come in, come in." Amber motioned her in and locked the door behind them. 

"Appa Ppany!" Taeyeon jumped out of Jessica's arms and ran towards the other woman. 

"Hi, cutie!" Tiffany's crescent moons appeared in her eyes as she picked Taeyeon up and cradled the child in her loving arms. 

"What brings you by?" Jessica asked, giving Tiffany a hug and a kiss on the cheek. 

Tiffany shrugged, "I was on my way home and thought I'd drop by."

"Your work is the opposite way." Jessica raised an eyebrow. 

Tiffany sighed, "Alright, you got me." She sheepishly smiled, "I was bored at home."

"How?"

"Well, ever since Mitch flew back to the States and Evie started school, the house has been awfully quiet. I knocked on Hyunnie's door, but she wasn't home. I even tried Yoong and Youngie, but the two idiots were at the mall's food court. I didn't wanna drive to the mall and watch those to eat, so I decided to come here." Tiffany blushed and looked at the ground. 

"I'm glad you're here, Appa!" Taeyeon smiled and hugged Tiffany's legs. 

"Did you want anything to drink?" Amber offered. 

"Water, please." Tiffany smiled and sat on the couch with Jessica. 

"What time does Evelyn get out of school?"

Tiffany wrapped an arm around Jessica's shoulders as she checked her watched, "Let me think..." She clicked her tongue as she concentrated, "She gets out at 3:15, but since she signed up for basketball, I have to go to Seoul High and pick her up at 6:30." 

"Why don't you have Seohyun do it?" Jessica asked, resting her head on Tiffany's shoulder. 

"I would, but today is Tuesday. Tuesdays and Thursdays are when Seo has night classes, so she can't pick Evelyn up."

"You two take turns?"

Tiffany nodded, "Seo was a lot more willing to take her to and from school than I thought." She chuckled. 

"Sounds like those two are going great."

"Like you wouldn't believe!" Tiffany grinned, "Seo is over so much now and Evie is starting to smile a lot more. Korea is definitely doing wonders for my little sister."

"What about Michelle?"

"Oh, her flight leaves in 4:45, so she's probably sitting at the airport right now or something."

"Do you know when she'll come back to visit?" 

"She said sometime around the holidays with her husband. Enough about my sisters, how has your day been?"

"Stressful. I've been dealing with Taeyeon all day, then Krystal and Amber decided to randomly visit."

"Isn't Tae suppose to be at school?"

Jessica blushed, "I woke up late..."

Tiffany laughed and kissed her cheek, "You're so cute."

The woman in Tiffany's arms blushed even more, "Stop it..."

"What?" Tiffany continued to kiss her cheek, slowly moving down to her neck, "No ones around... Why should I stop?"

"Be-because they c-could walk in..."

"Let them." Tiffany mumbled against Jessica's skin. "They're in the kitchen, we're in the family room. The living room is separating us. Don't worry." She laid Jessica on the couch and got on top. 

Jessica wrapped her arms around Tiffsny's neck and finally kissed back, "If someone comes in, it's your fault."

"I'll take full responsibility." Tiffany smiled and slipped her tongue inside Jessica's mouth.

"Mmmm..." Jessica moaned when Tiffany slipped a hand under her shirt. 

"Umma! Appa!" 

"Taeyeon!" Jessica pushed Tiffany off her and sat up. 

"Ow..." Tiffany groaned as her back landed on the edge of the coffee table. 

"What are you two doing?!" Taeyeon shrieked. "It looked like Appa was trying to hurt you!"

"I-I-I..." Jessica stuttered with her face bright red. 

"They were wrestling." Amber said, pushing Taeyeon out the family room and back into the kitchen. "Go finish your sandwich." Amber shot the two women a smirk and closed the door behind her. 

"Ow...." Tiffany buried her face into the couch and groaned in pain. 

"Baby, I'm sorry." Jessica lifted Tiffany's shirt in order to check if there was a bruise on her back. "I didn't mean to push you that hard." She leaned forward and have the small bruise a soothing kiss. As if by some miracle, Tiffany's groans in agony suddenly subsided. "Did that make it feel better?"

Tiffany childishly nodded, "Thank you. You make everything feel better."

Jessica smiled and kissed her on the lips, "Let's go make dinner, then pick Evelyn up from school."

"I like the sound of that." Tiffany held Jessica's hand as they walked back to the kitchen. 

"That was quick." Krystal laughed. 

"That was...16 minutes." Amber looked at the two older women, "I thought for sure it would've been at least 45."

"Shush. Nothing happened." Jessica waved a hand and walked into the kitchen. 

Tiffany hugged her from the back and kissed her neck, "I wanted something to happen though."