Me and my Baby

Me and my Baby
(Sorry for the not even updating for almost an entire year guys
I was going through a lot of things and still am, but it's a little more tolerable for me right now
So hopefully I will find the will power to continue my other stories as well
I didn't really pay attention to editing this update, so please bare with me
-Unnie)
 
 

Seohyun and Evelyn were sitting on the couch. Silence covered the younger couple. It had been a week since Jessica and Tiffany had their fight. From time to time, Sooyoung and Yoona would drop by from time to time just to make sure that Tiffany was still eating. Their attempt of trying to get Tiffany out of bed was admirable, but she still refused to talk to anyone. Evenly would sleep next to Tiffany every night just to let her older sister know that if she ever needed anything that her little sister would be there for her. Michelle would call every other day to make sure that Tiffany was still a somewhat functioning person. Hyoyeon had stopped by once, but it was only to tell Evelyn that it was going to be best to not have her babysit Sunny for the time being and to just have her focus on taking care of her older sister. Seohyun on the other hand had been more than supportive of Evelyn during this time. She was always there everyday, sometimes sleeping in the couch, and always bringing Evelyn food and drinks because the younger sister refused to leave the house, too worried about Tiffany's mental and physical state. 

 
Seohyun and Evelyn had tried to get ahold of Jessica the past few days, but it was either Krystal or Amber answering the phone. 
 
"What are we going to do?" Evelyn groaned as she kept pacing back and forth in the living room. "She still refuses to eat. All she does is sleep and lay in bed. It's been a week. Do you think that she'll get out of her cave of darkness anytime soon?"
 
Seohyun sighed and rested her head on the couch cushion, "I honestly don't know. The person she wants to talk to isn't even answering her own phone. What can we do?"
 
"Should we try again?" Evelyn quickly picked up the phone, but Seohyun stopped her. 
 
"We could be annoying her." Seohyun took the phone out of her girlfriend's hand and placed it back on the line. "We need to give them both time."
 
"But Steph doesn't have time. She only has less than two months before Jessie Unnie leaves for the states."
 
"Babe, calm down. I know this is hard for you right now, but this is something Ppany Unnie needs to do on her own. She has to figure out what she wants in her life and that is whether to left Sica Unnie go or go after her. Either way, she has to figure this out. We already know that Sica Unnie isn't changing her mind about possibly moving to the U.S because we both know that Ppany Unnie isn't going to want to hold her back. So we just need to hope that Ppany Unnie is going to figure out how to go about this entire situation without coming off as being selfish or needy."
 
Evelyn nodded in understanding. She went to her sister's room and knocked. "Steph, did you wanna go for a walk?" She peeked in the room and saw her older sister lying on her side with her back facing her. "It might help you get your mind off of things for a little bit." Evelyn said. 
 
"I wanna be alone for a while, Evie." Tiffany whispered, her voice almost cracking. "You and Seo can if you want." She pulled the blanket over herself. 
 
"Mitchie called earlier today." Evelyn said, sitting on Tiffany's bed. 
 
"What'd she want this time?" 
 
"She just wanted to know if your restaurant was still doing okay."
 
Tiffany nodded under the blankets, "I just need Sooyoung and Yoona to approve Nickhun's new designs and then we can get started on redecorating the restaurant." She said quietly. 
 
"Maybe you should go with Soo and Yoong Unnie today. You sound like you could use the fresh air. Please?" Evelyn asked. 
 
Tiffany rolled over, so she was facing her little sister, "You think it'll help?"
 
Evelyn shrugged, "Worth a shot."
 
"Will that make you happy?"
 
Evelyn nodded, "It would make me feel better too."
 
"Alright, if it makes you feel better, I'll do go. Tell them to meet me at the restaurant." Tiffany slowly got up and stretched herself out when she stood up. 
 
Evelyn smiled at her sister and ran to go tell her girlfriend. "Seo!" She jumped on her lap and smiled, "She's finally out of bed!"
 
"Really?!" Seohyun hugged her, "That's awesome!"
 
"What if she sees Sica Unnie when they're walking outside or something?" Evelyn asked a little bit nervous.
 
Seohyun held her girlfriend's hand, "It'll be okay. She's gonna be with Soo and Yoong Unnie. Besides, with Ppany Unnie with the two of them, they'll most likely just be in the food court or at the restaurant. What could possibly go wrong?"
 
She sighed, "You're right. I'm probably just over reacting."
 
Seohyun smiled, "Good." She leaned in and gave her girlfriend a quick peck on the cheek. "Better?"
 
Evelyn smiled, "A lot better."
 
After an hour or so, Tiffany finally came out of her room. Still in sweats and a sweatshirt, her hair was up in a ponytail and she was wearing her glasses, not contacts. She sat on the couch and waited for Sooyoung and Yoona to arrive. Evelyn smiled at her older sister who just sighed and started to go through her cellphone.
 
"You don't have to do this if you don't want to. I don't want to force yourself to do something you aren't ready for. I can still call Soo and Yoong Unnie if you don't feel comfortable with the idea of going outside yet." Evelyn said.
 
Tiffany shook her head, "It's fine. You were right, I think I do need some fresh air and just to get my mind off of things. I could use a new change in scenery."
 
"I think you're doing the right thing, Unnie." Seohyun smiled and gave her a thumbs up. "You do need to get some fresh air. Being inside that bedroom for a week must feel stuffy and humid after a while."
 
Tiffany shrugged, "It's actually not as bad as you would think."
 
Seohyun laughed, "Alright, I'll take your word for it."
 
The doorbell suddenly rang.
 
"I'll get it." Seohyun got up and opened the door.
 
"Little high, little ho." Yoona grinned.
 
"Little hey, little low." Sooyoung beamed as the two bowed. "Where's Ppany? I've been itching to see her out of bed for a while now."
 
"Calm down you two. I'm right here and ready to go see Nickhun about the restaurant." Tiffany walked behind Seohyun and patter her back. "Where are we going to?"
 
"To the food court." Sooyoung grinned, "He said that he was going to buy us lunch."
 
"Also a way for him to bribe us into letting him redecorate the entire restaurant." Yoona shook her head. "I hate it when people use people to get what they want."
 
"But you're using him to get some free food." 
 
"That's different. Food is essential to living as we speak. A woman has got to do what she's gotta do." Yoon sadly shook her head and fixed her t-shirt. "Let's go get some free food out of this guy."
 
"Don't be gone too late, you three." Evelyn called out as the three women got inside Sooyoung's car and sped off.
 
-----
 
"Unnie?"
 
"What?"
 
"You have to go pick Tae up from school."
 
"Can you pick her up?" Jessica mumble, still a little drowsy from her nap.
 
"You need to. Her teacher is starting to think Amber and I are her parents." Krystal shook her older sister in hopes to try to wake her up.
 
"Have Yuri do it." Jessica rolled over and covered herself with a blankey.
 
"Yuri Unnie is with Hyoyeon Unnie taking care of Sunny."
 
"What happened to Sunny?"
 
"Aish. You never listen do you? Sunny has been sick with a cold these past two days. That's why Tae has been sulking the past two days." Krystal ripped the blankets off of Jessica and wildly shook her entire body.
 
Jessica sighed, "I feel really bad. I've been so distracted with the move and everything lately that I haven't been paying attention to Taeyeon and what's been going on with her life."
 
"What did Taeyeon say about the move?"
 
"She hates me for it. I don't know what I should do. Should I just have Yuri take care of her while I'm gone or should I seriously take her with me?" Jessica groaned and pulled the blanket over her head again. 
 
"I think you should talk to Yuri about this."
 
The older one nodded in agreement, "I think that the three of us should sit and talk about this as a family."
 
-----
 
"I came as soon as I got your message. What happened?" Yuri asked when Jessica opened the door for her.
 
"I need to talk to you and Taeyeon about something important." Jessica motioned her daughter and her ex-wife to sit down on the couch while she sat right across from the them on the living room coffee table. "I got a promotion at work."
 
"That's great!" Yuri grinned. "With a raise?"
 
Jessica nodded, "They're tripling my pay, a new and bigger office along with two assistants and the company car."
 
"Wow." Yuri beamed, "I knew you would make it big. Hard work does pay off, Tae." 
 
"Umma, jjang!" Taeyeon grinned her toothy grin and have her mother two thumbs up.
 
"There's a catch." Jessica said slowly.
 
"What is it?" Yuri laughed. "You have to work at home now? Or are they bumping up your hours at the office?"
 
"My hours are staying the same, I'm just gonna be working at a different place."
 
"Where is it, Umma?"
 
"America."
 
"What?!" Yuri screamed. "The United States?!"
 
Jessica nodded, "This is where I need your help, Yuri." She looked at Taeyeon, "I'm giving a choice, Tae. I know that it's going to be a lot to ask from a six year old, but it's your life and I don't want to be the one to ruin it for you."
 
"What is it?" Taeyeon looked worried.
 
"I'm giving you a decision whether to go with me to America or stay here in Korea with your Appa."
 
"But Umma!"
 
"No, Tae." Jessica said sternly. "I can't stay here with you. I'm doing this in order for you to have a better future. You can stay with your Appa and Sunny here in Korea, but you just won't see me as often as you used to. Are you going to be okay with that?"
 
Taeyeon shook her head and started to cry, "But Umma... I love you. I don't want you to go anywhere but here."
 
Jessica hugged her crying daughter, "I know, Tae. I'm going to visit you as much as I can, okay? But for now, just think it over and we can go from there. Yuri?"
 
"Yes?" Yuri said in a soft voice.
 
"If Tae does decide to stay in Korea, you'll take care of her for me, right?"
 
She sniffled, "I will, but I don't want you to go either. We may not be together as a family, but I still want us to stay a family that lives close together."
 
"I know, but you know that I really do have to do this. I'm thinking about Tae's and my future along with yours too. This is too big of an opportunity for us to pass this up. It may be hard now, but it will help us in the future."
 
"I don't know when you became so wise." Yuri pulled her ex-wife into a loving hug and took a heavy breath in. "I'll be with you every step of the way." She bent over and picked Taeyeon up and hugged the two of them. "I love you both so much."
 
"I love you too, Yuri." Jessica's voice wavered as she said it.
 
"I love you guys too." Taeyeon hugged both her parents and started sobbing.
 
"Don't cry Tae. I still have two months here in Korea." Jessica sniffled as she laughed. "We can spend every waking moment together until I have to leave, okay?"
 
Taeyeon nodded and hugged her mother, "Promise?"
 
"I promise."
▶ 3:58
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr46ngwxjZU