Me and my Baby

Me and my Baby

A red head and a brunette were sitting under a tree. The red head had her arms around the love of her life and the brunette couldn't be happier to be in the arms of the love of her life. 

"Tiff?"

"Yes, Jessie?"

Jessica shifted in Tiffany's arms and rested her head on her chest, "Do you ever think about the future?"

"Well, yeah. I mean, I kind of have to."

"Why?"

"I have to order enough veggies and stuff like that for the restaurant at the beginning of the week so we have enough. I have to think about Evelyn and her future here in Korea. I--"

"I meant us. Do you see a future with me?"

"Honey, you are my future." Tiffany's eye-smile appeared and kissed Jessica's forehead. 

"What do you see in this future?"

Tiffany smiled, "Are you really that curious?"

"Spill it."

"Well, let's see here... Where should I start..." Tiffany wrapped her arms tighter around Jessica and rested her chin on the top of her head. "I see us having another child so Taeyeon won't be so lonely. I can picture Hyoyeon and Yuri living right next door so Sunny and Taeyeon can be together all the time. I see little Tae jumping in our bed in the morning on weekends because we usually go on our weekend trips somewhere, you know, as family bonding and stuff. I see me leaving for work every morning and kissing you goodbye and always telling you I love you everytime I head out the door. I come home and see you and give you the biggest hug and kiss as if we've been apart for years and reunited for a night. I can picture myself waking up to your face, sleeping to your face and dreaming of your face. I see forever when I look in your eyes." Tiffany wiped a fallen tear from the corner of Jessica's eye. 

"That was beautiful." Jessica sniffled and hugged Tiffany. 

The red head laughed, "We should probably get going. Evelyn's been babysitting the kids for a while now."

The brunette nodded, "That's true. Plus I think that they're going to be hungry around this time."

Tiffany stood up and helped Jessica stand up, "What should we buy for dinner?"

Jessica shrugged and held Tiffany's hand, "What do you feel like eating?"

"Let me ask them." Tiffany pulled out her phone and dialed Evelyn's number. 

"Yolo swag!" A voice answered. 

"Seo?" Tiffany asked in confusion. 

"What up, swag Unnie?" Seohyun said in a teenager-like way. 

"I'm so confused right now." Tiffany shook her head. 

"Sorry, Unnie. Lynn was trying to make me sound hip." Seohyun went back to her regular voice. 

"Anyway, I was wondering what you guys wanted for dinner." 

"Hold on." Seohyun covered the cellphone's microphone. "Babe!"

"What?" 

"What do you want for dinner?" Seohyun asked. 

"What do you guys want?" Evelyn asked Taeyeon and Sunny. 

"Chicken." Sunny smiled. 

"Tae?"

"Chicken is fine." Taeyeon answered. 

"Babe!" Evelyn shouted. 

"Yeah, babe?" Seohyun answered. 

"They want chicken." Evelyn called back. 

"Unnie?" Seohyun asked, holding the phone back to her ear. 

"Chicken, got it." Tiffany laughed. "You and Evie could be an old married couple."

Seohyun blushed, "We've only been together for six months. That's too soon."

"Bye, you guys." Tiffany closed her phone and placed it back in her pocket. 

"What was that all about?" Jessica asked. 

"Just another regular day." Tiffany smiled and opened the car door for Jessica to get inside.

-----

"We're home!" Jessica called. 

"Umma!" Taeyeon ran up to her mom and gave her a big hug. "Where's the chicken?!"

"Yah! I haven't seen you all day and all you care about is the chicken?!" Jessica glared. 

"Umma, saranghae!" Taeyeon made a heart with her arms over her head and smiled her dorky smile. 

"You're forgiven." Jessica gave her a piece of chicken. 

"When did Yuri and Hyo say they were picking Sunny up?" Tiffany asked. 

Evelyn shrugged, "They should be here any minute."

Seohyun took her rightful place next to Evelyn and placed an arm around her shoulder, "They called saying that they would be here a couple of minutes ago. So they should be here now, I suppose."

Tiffany gave each of them a glass of water, "I don't think it'll matter when they get here. It's a weekend, so they can stay out as long as they want. I'm sure Tae will be happy to hear that Sunny will be staying here a bit longer."

Jessica laughed, "It's so true."

"Appa!" A voice shrieked. 

Tiffany took off running in the direction, "What happened?!"

"The princess is up in her tower!" Taeyeon, who was wearing a gray over-sized shirt, pointed to Sunny, who was sitting on top of the bunk bed. "Her hair is too short for me to be able to climb up there and save her!"

"How did you get her up there? There isn't even a ladder on this bed." Tiffany looked at the two short kids. 

"Does that really matter right now?! The princess is stuck in her tower and her knight and shining armor is too short to reach her."

"What do you want me to do?" Tiffany asked. 

" Appa, you need to get me out of this tower because I want chicken." Sunny pouted. 

Tiffany laughed, "Alright, alright." She lifted Sunny with ease and safely placed her back on the floor. 

The two kids ran out of the room and into the living room where the chicken was. Taeyeon grabbed a plate and sat next to Sunny on the couch. Sunny got a cup of water and gave some to Taeyeon. 

"Hubby, you need to start eating more. You're starting to look a little thin." Sunny scolded. 

"What about you?" Taeyeon asked. 

"What about me?" Sunny gave her a challenging look. 

"You need to eat more too. I can still pick you up and throw you." Taeyeon said. 

"Did you just call me fat?" Sunny glared. 

"What?!" Taeyeon shook her head, "I never said you were fat!"

"Sica Umma!" Sunny wailed. "Hubby called me fat!"

"Umma!" Taeyeon began to panic. "I swear to the Goddess, I never called her fat!"

The doorbell suddenly rang. 

"That's probably your Umma, Sunny." Tiffany got up and answered the door. 

"Hi, guys." Hyoyeon smiled. 

"Umma!" Sunny jumped off the couch and ran up to her mother. 

"How's my baby girl doing?" Hyoyeon scooped her daughter into her arms and gave her a long kiss in the cheek. "Did you cause the SeoLynn couple any trouble?"

"SeoLynn?" Seohyun raised an eyebrow and looked at Evelyn, who just shrugged. 

Sunny shook her head, "I was good all day."

"Did you guys wanna stay for dinner?" Tiffany asked, motioning them in the living room.  

"No thank you, we already had dinner. Yuri's waiting for me in the car right now." Hyoyeon politely declined. 

"Alright." Tiffany smiled. "Maybe next time."

"Just let us know when." Hyoyeon smiled. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Everyone waved. 

"We should probably get going too. I promised Krystal and Amber that I would go with them to run some errands tomorrow morning." Jessica said, getting up. "Let's go, Tae."

"Bye, Appa. Bye SeoLynn couple." Taeyeon waved as Jessica carried her out. 

"Bye, Jessie." Tiffany smiled and gave her a kiss in the cheek. "Drive safely."

"Bye, Tiff." Jessica waved as she drove off. 

"I'll walk you home." Evelyn smiled and got up.

Seohyun laughed and automatically held hands with Evelyn, "I literally live 26 steps away from you."

"I know." She nodded. "We get bored a lot huh?"

"Counting steps from my house to yours was a well spent lazy afternoon." Seohyun kissed Evelyn's temple. 

"Everytime we spend time together is always time well spent." Evelyn wrapped her arm around Seohyun's waist. 

"True, true." Seohyun nodded. "I love spending time with you. It's weird because I never get bored."

"Me too." Evelyn walked closer to her. "I wanna be with you all the time."

"Don't worry. You can move in with me once you finish college." Seohyun joked.  

"You plan on being with me for that long?"

Seohyun shrugged, "I was thinking maybe even longer than just college."

Evelyn elbowed her ribs, "Whatever you say."

"What? I'm actually serious." Seohyun grabbed Evelyn and started tickling her. 

"Not again!" Evelyn shrieked.

"Hey! People are trying to sleep!" Tiffany screamed through her bedroom window. 

-----

"Hello?"

"Is Ms. Jung Sooyeon there?"

"This is she."

"Hello, Ms. Jung, my name is Sarah Lee, I am the CEO of the company in America. This is just a follow up to ask if you have already made up your mind about moving to the United States."

"Please, call me Jessica. That is my America name." 

"Alright, Jessica, have you thought about moving?"

Jessica shook her head, "Can you please call back next week? I'm still thinking things through."

"I understand, but since it's been over a month, please expect these kinds of calls more frequently. It must be rough on you and your family."

"My family doesn't know about it yet."

"I see. You may want to let them know soon then."

"Thank you, I will."

"I'll be calling you again next week, goodbye Ms. Jessica Jung."

"Goodbye, Ms. Lee." Jessica hung up and sighed. 

"Something wrong?" A voice asked. 

"Oh. You scared me." Jessica forced a smile. 

"Talk to me." 

"Promise you won't tell anyone?"

"As your sister, I promise I won't tell anyone."

"Not even Tiffany?"

Krystal raised her eyebrow, "Tiffany doesn't know?"

"Not yet."

"Alright. Not even Tiffany." Krystal made an X on her heart. 

"You're 21, so this shouldn't affect you at all." Jessica said. "So it all started last month  when..." (A/N: see Chapter 29)

"What do you mean, it won't affect me?! You're my sister! Of course I'll move to America with you."

"But what about Amber?"

"So? Sisters before girlfriends! I'll stand by whatever decision you make. It won't matter if we move to America or not, I'll go wherever you go. That's what Mom and Dad would've wanted."

Jessica hugged her little sister, "You're the best sister I could ever ask for."

"I know, I know. No need to rub it in." Krystal laughed and hugged her sister back. "So when do you exactly plan on telling Tiffany about this situation?"

"Once I'm sure about my decision about leaving or staying."

"Wouldn't it help if the two of you talked about it together? I'm no relationship expert, but if there's a problem that will have an effect in your relationship, doesn't it make more sense if she has a say in this too?"

"I know, but once I figure out what I want, then I'll tell her. What if I want to go and she tells me to stay? Or it might be the other way around, I want to stay, but she wants me to go, then what?"

"But what if you want to go and she wants you to go, but she's still asking you to stay?" Krystal asked. "Would you stay for her?"

"I-I don't know..."