Me and my Baby

Me and my Baby

 

Tiffany's POV
 
I was preparing dinner in the kitchen when I felt a tap on my shoulder. 
 
"Need help?"
 
"Thanks for the offer, but I'm really picky on how I want my food prepared."
 
"Aww c'mon." Yuri laughed, "At least let me make dessert. It's the least I can do since you invited me to your dinner at the very last minute, literally."
 
"It's fine. Really." I assured her. 
 
"Please? I wanted to make Jessica's favorite dessert."
 
"Favorite dessert?" I asked slowly. 
 
"She has a favorite dessert you know." She insisted. "She likes it prepared a specific way, so please, let me make dessert."
 
I sighed, "Alright. If you need help finding anything, just ask me and I'll tell you where it is. Don't worry about cleaning, I'll clean once dinner is over."
 
"Will do, boss." Yuri smiled and gave me salute. 
 
"Appa!"
 
"Yes?" Yuri and I said together. We gave each other a look and looked back at Taeyeon. 
 
"She calls you Appa?" Yuri asked. 
 
"I have two Appas." Taeyeon smiled. 
 
"Which Appa were you talking to?" I asked. 
 
"Yuri Appa." Taeyeon pointed. 
 
"What is it?" Yuri bent down to her level and patted her head. 
 
"I want to know how you asked Umma to marry you."
 
"Why?"
 
"Because I want to ask Sunny to marry me too." 
 
"I'll tell you when I'm tucking you in tonight, alright?"
 
"Okay~!" Taeyeon gave Yuri a hug and ran off. 
 
I went back to cooking and tried to ignore the Appa-daughter scene that just unfolded right before my eyes. I slapped myself for it. How can I like a woman who has a daughter and clearly still has feelings for her ex-wife?! Stupid, Tiffany. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. 
 
"Are you okay?"
 
"What?" I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts. 
 
"Are you okay?" Seohyun asked again. 
 
"Yeah. I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be fine? I should be fine. I am fine." 
 
"You're crazy."
 
"I'm--." 
 
"If you say you're fine one more time, I will kick you."
 
"I'm okay." I grinned. 
 
"Stupid." She laughed and playfully punched my arm. "Waaahh! Have you been working out Unnie?"
 
"Of course! I have to stay fit to attract the ladies, right Seororo?" I wiggled my eyebrows and shimmied in my place. 
 
"Unnie. The girls come to you, you never go to the girls." Seohyun laughed. 
 
"True, true." I sniffed in pride, "I'm quiet the catch." I said in a cocky, yet smooth manner. 
 
"Unnie."
 
"Yes, Seobaby?"
 
"Yoona and Soo Unnie texted me saying that they're coming over tonight too."
 
"Oh crap! What am I gonna do?!" I grabbed her by the shoulders and violently shook Seohyun. 
 
"Calm yourself!" Seohyun shook me by my shoulders, "All you need to do is not tell them that you ditched work for a girl...again."
 
"But when they see Yuri, Jessica and Taeyeon, they're gonna know something is up!" I panicked. 
 
"I'm sure they'll understand."
 
The doorbell suddenly rang. 
 
"I'll get it." Jessica said. 
 
"No! Don't!" I screamed after her. "I mean. Don't. I'll get it. It's only proper for the guest to stay seated and the host to answer the doors." I said quickly. I opened the door and quickly stepped outside before Sooyoung and Yoona had a glimpse of what was happening in my house. 
 
"What's the big idea? It's your turn to feed us." Yoona pouted. 
 
I faked a cough, "I'm sick guys. I don't think that it's a good idea for you to be over."
 
Seohyun suddenly came out and joined us, "What's going on here?"
 
"What are you doing here Seo?" Sooyoung asked. 
 
"I.... I was helping Ppany Unnie clean her garage out since you two won't help her." Seohyun said. 
 
"Ppany Unnie said she was sick." Yoona crossed her arms and looked at us suspiciously. 
 
"What's the deal, Ppany? Are you hiding something from us?" Sooyoung tried to open the door. 
 
"No, no. No. I'm not hiding anything from you nor is there a woman in there who I really, really like, but her kid and ex-wife are both in there." I said quickly. 
 
"I smell something fishy." Sooyoung suddenly grabbed me, but I broke free and held onto Seohyun for balance. Seohyun panicked and screamed. Yoona opened the door, causing Seohyun and I to topple over Sooyoung. 
 
"Dammit Yoona!" Sooyoung cursed. 
 
"Hey! Watch your mouth, Soo. There's a five year old in the room!" I quickly covered . 
 
"Ppany Unnie! It's your turn to feed us dinner! Plus you skipped out in work again! You owe this!" Yoona said. 
 
"But--."
 
"No asses. No butts. It's your turn to cook dinner and you're not gonna be able to back out of this one. You skipped out on our lunch date, you skipped out on work, you can't skip out on dinner too! It's tradition!" Sooyoung protested. 
 
"Stop throwing a tantrum, Soo Unnie." Soehyun lectured, "At least Yoong is still fine. Why can't you be like her?"
 
"Because she's a giant!" Yoona exclaimed. 
 
"Hey! Watch it you guys." I pulled Yoona from behind and tried to get her away from Sooyoung, while Seohyun was pulling Sooyoung away from Yoona. 
 
"Seobaby! You are surprisingly strong!" Sooyoung grunted as she tried to get out of her grasp. 
 
"Yah! Unnie! Let me go!" Yoona struggled. 
 
"Not until you apologize to Sooyoung." I said. 
 
"That's asking too much!"
 
"Yah! It's your turn to apologize! I did it yesterday!" Sooyoung argued. 
 
"Fine! I'm sorry!"
 
"For what?" Seohyun asked. 
 
"For almost running her over with her car, for stealing the last cookie when she wasn't looking even if she did call dibs, and for almost attacking her."
 
"Soo, do you accept Yoong's apology?" I asked. 
 
"I guess so..." She sighed. 
 
"Great! Since we're all ready and starving, let's eat!" I smiled, "Yuri and I prepared an amazing dinner, so I hope you all are hungry!"
 
"I wanna sit next Ppany Unnie!" Seohyun smiled. 
 
"I wanna sit on the other side of Ppany Unnie!" Yoong raced towards me. 
 
"... Unnie...?" Taeyeon asked.