Me and my Baby

Me and my Baby

 

Seohyun's POV
 
I made myself look pretty, but not enough to make it seem like I was trying too hard. After all, I had to impress her. My heart fluttered when she asked my to come over. I couldn't wait. Maybe she wouldn't mind the between us. I took a couple of deep breaths before I rang the doorbell. 
 
A familiar, "I'll get it" sounded on the other side of the door, which unknowingly plastered an idiotic grin on my face. 
 
"Why did you call me over here in such short notice?" I asked, putting my annoyed face on. 
 
"Someone wanted to tell you something."
 
"Who?" 
 
"Her."
 
"Oh." I tried to hide the disappointment in my voice. 
 
"H-hi." Yuri said timidly. 
 
"What is this about?" I crossed my arms and looked at Evelyn and Michelle who whistled and casually walked away. 
 
"Seohyun?" Yuri called, "Can I talk to you?"
 
I nodded. 
 
"I mean, can I talk to you over a cup of coffee? I'll be more than happy to pay for you." She offered. 
 
"Is this one of your ways of asking me on a date?"
 
"Is it working?" She asked in a small voice. 
 
"No."
 
"What?! No!" Evelyn suddenly shouted from the kitchen. "You said you liked her!" She came running to the living room and frantically looked at the two of us. 
 
"I said I liked a her. Not I like her!" I said. 
 
"B-b-but.... But.... Aw man!" Evelyn sputtered and stomped her feet in a very adorable way and sulked on the couch. 
 
"What's going on here?" Tiffany asked from the door, holding Jessica's hand. 
 
"Yuri's trying to ask me out on a date but it didn't work." I said bluntly. 
 
"Jesus. I was gone for an afternoon and suddenly I come home to this." 
 
And as if it was right on cue, Sooyoung and Yoona's bickering was heard a mile away. Tiffany audibly sighed and trudged to the couch and joined Evelyn. They really are sisters. They even pout the same way. It's weird. 
 
"Why won't you go out with me?" Yuri asked. 
 
"I have my eyes on someone else." I said simply. 
 
"Who?" She crossed her arms and glared at me. 
 
"I don't have to tell you who it is and frankly, it's none of your business." I crossed my arms and sat next to Evelyn. 
 
"It's her isn't it?" Yuri asked. "It's this little runt."
 
"Cut it out, Yuri." Jessica said. "Don't bring Evelyn into this."
 
"Yeah. Evelyn wouldn't date Seohyun. Seo is 6 years older than her. That'd be weird." Tiffany laughed. 
 
"What's going on here?" Sooyoung asked. 
 
"Yeah. And where's the food?" Yoona added. 
 
"Jessica and I just came home. Why don't you make yourselves dinner. I'm too tired to cook." Tiffany sighed and sank deeper in the couch. 
 
"It's the runt right?" Yuri asked again. 
 
"Ugh. So what if I like Evelyn?! Is there a problem with that?!" I shouted. 
 
"Woah..." Tiffany looked down and saw that Evelyn was soundly asleep on her shoulder. "Since when did you start liking my sister?"
 
"For a while now." I answered with a straight face. I kept my face straight and serious to let Tiffany know that I really did like her little sister. 
 
"Seo... I- I don't know what to say... I don't know how I feel about this either."
 
Evelyn suddenly yawned, "What's with all the noise?" She adorably rubbed her eyes and looked around the room. "Why do you look mad, Yuri Unnie?"
 
Seriously. How does this child sleep at the most random times? Does she not realize how dire the situation we have at hand is?
 
"You little punk! You set me up! Didn't you?!" Yuri grabbed her by the collar and shook her. 
 
Evelyn yawned once again and blinked, her Asian eyes strangely wide, "Wait... What? What did I do?"
 
"Seohyun likes you!" Yuri shook her even harder as her voice got louder. 
 
"That's impossible!" Evelyn shouted back.
 
"Lies!" Yuri hissed. 
 
"Truths!" Evelyn hissed back. 
 
"Explain yourself then. Why does Seohyun like you instead of me?" Yuri crossed her arms and glared at her. 
 
"For starters, have you ever thought of treating people like human beings for once? You can't expect people to always have to deal with your all the ing time. You are bratty. You are ill-tempered. You whine more than Taeyeon and Sunny combined. You are immature. You expect everything to go your way and most of all, you are inconsiderate. Have you ever thought about why you had a divorce? Have you ever wondered if you had actually it up and grew a pair, Jessica Unnie would probably be still in love with you and Taeyeon wouldn't be so afraid of you. Ever stopped and thought about how your actions are gonna affect the people around you?! Have you? Huh?! These are some of the very few reasons to why someone as wonderful as Seohyun would pick me over you. You treat her as if she's an object, not a person."
 
Yuri sighed and sank on the couch, "You're right... I really did make a mess of things... I'm so sorry guys. I didn't mean for this to happen to any of you. I had no intentions of making your lives a living hell because of me."
 
"Where are you going?" Jessica asked. 
 
"To sort some things out, again..." Yuri said and drove off. 
 
"When did you grow some balls?" Sooyoung asked, patting Evelyn's back. 
 
She nervously laughed, "I guess something inside me just clicked."
 
"Our little baby is growing up!" Yoona faked a sob and locked Evelyn in her arms. 
 
"I never knew you had it in ya, little sis." Tiffany patted Evelyn's head. 
 
Evelyn just stood there with an idiotic grin on her face. I smiled. She looked so innocent and happy even though she cusses worse than a sailor. I really love that about her. When she smiles, the room just seems that much brighter, my world is that much better. Why does she have this affect on me? For Pete's sake, she's 6 years younger than me. 
 
Maybe Yuri is the way to go. 
 
Dating someone like 6 years older than me, would probably make me feel awkward. But why doesn't it feel awkward with Evelyn? Is this some kind of sick trick that all the Hwang sisters have? Because I don't like it one bit. I don't want to love Evelyn, but it just happened. 
 
Great. Just great. I just admitted to myself that I love her. Just great. 
 
That's the last thing I need now. 
 
I can't believe it. 
 
I'm in love with Evelyn. 
 
Woah. This is happening to fast. 
 
I'm in love with Evelyn. 
 
God dammit. 
 
I can't do this. She won't love me the wayI love her. She only sees me as an older sister. 
 
I'm in love with Evelyn. 
 
Stop it brain. 
 
I love her. 
 
 
 
 
(Sorry SeoRi shippers)