Me and my Baby

Me and my Baby

 

Tiffany's POV
 
"Okay! It's either now or never, Ppany!" Sooyoung massaged my shoulders. 
 
"Deep breaths. Deep breaths." Yoona said, taking quick deep breaths. 
 
"Do you even know what you're gonna wear?" Michelle asked. 
 
"Oh . I've been so nervous I completely forgot about the most important thing!" I ran upstairs and rummaged through my closet. "Should I wear something casual? Fancy-casual? Fancy? Or just all out fancy?"
 
"You're having dinner with Jessica, Sunny, Taeyeon and Evelyn. Why would you wanna even think about going all out fancy?" Seohyun scolded as she helped me pick out my clothes for the night. 
 
"Did you already text Evie to get herself and the kids out of there before you get there?" Yoona asked. 
 
"Of course. I'm not stupid. I've thought of everything and tonight will finally be the night I confess." I stated proudly as I placed my hands on my hips and puffed my chest out. 
 
"You shouldn't do that in your underwear. It looks weird." Sooyoung said. 
 
"Do you have flowers?" Seohyyn asked. 
 
"I plan on buying flowers on the way over there." I said as I tried on some clothes. "Should I just go with jeans and a cardigan with a scarf?"
 
"I think you should. It says casual and since you normally leggings, jeans will look nicer on you." Michelle tapped her chin in though. "You should also have hand warmers in your gloves so when you go and hold her hand, yours will already be warm."
 
"I have hand warmers right here!" Seohyun went through her purse and threw two small bags at me. "They should stay warm for four more hours."
 
"You're the best!" 
 
"Hug me when you're no longer half ." Seohyun stepped away from me and held up a hand. 
 
I laughed and finished getting dressed. "How do I look?"
 
"Like you actually tried to look good." Yoona said. 
 
"That's because I an trying to loo good." 
 
"Then it's working." Sooyoung gave me a thumbs up. 
 
"Is it too much?" I asked a little worried. "Where's Michelle? She's been gone for the last 20 minutes."
 
"I was starting to wonder why it was really quiet." Yoona nodded. 
 
"I'm here." Michelle came in my room and handed me a bouquet of flowers. "The flower shop was almost closed. You're lucky I went out and got them before it closed."
 
"Thank you, thank you!" I hugged her and kissed both her cheeks. "I owe you one!"
 
"Whatever. Just keep an eye on Evie when I'm gone. Now go get your girl." 
 
"Now remember," Sooyoung held me by the shoulders and looked me dead in the eyes, "Always start off slow. Never go too fast or else you'll scare her."
 
"Don't smile too much or she'll think something is up and your entire plan will be ruined." Yoona added. 
 
"And always ask permission before you do anything to her." Seohyun added. 
 
"And just relax and try not to be yourself when you're around her." Michelle said. "You wouldn't want to scare her away."
 
"Don't go too fast. Don't smile. Ask permission. Don't be myself. Go it." I said in determination. 
 
"Ppany, hwaiting!!" The four of them smiled and patted me on the back. 
 
"Wish me luck!" I ran to the car and texted Evie. 
 
-I am ready to catch my Sicachu.-
 
-Lame. But okay. I'll get Tae out of your way, Bunny already got picked up Mrs. Kim earlier. Tell Michelle to come pick us up at the park in an hour- Evelyn. 
 
I stood in front of the door and waited for Evelyn and Taeyeon to come out and go to the park. I paced back and forth in anxiety and started taking deep breaths. When the door clicked open, my heart beat shot out of the roof. 
 
"What took you guys so long to get out of there?" I asked. 
 
"Sorry sis, but I had to make sure that Tae had a jacket so she wouldn't catch a cold."
 
"Fine. Whatever."
 
"Good luck, bro." Evelyn gave me a fist pump and walked away with Taeyeon in her arms. That little brat didn't even say hi to me. 
 
I knocked on the door and hid the flowers behind my back and waited for Jessica to open the door. Deep breaths. Deep breaths. 
 
"Hi, Tiff. You just missed Evelyn and Taeyeon." Jessica said. 
 
"I know... I actually wanted to talk to you. Do you have a second?"
 
"How important is it?" 
 
"If I don't say it now, I will probably forever hold my peace and never tell you this ever again."
 
"Oh." She laughed. "Alright then."
 
'Always ask permission.' Seohyun's voce rang in my ear. 
 
"Can I come in?"
 
"Sure." She smiled and motioned me in. 
 
"Can I take my shoes off?"
 
"Go right ahead."
 
"Can I talk to you on the patio?"
 
"Sure." She walked over to the patio. 
 
"Can I go on the patio?"
 
"Why are you asking me permission for everything?"
 
"Why not coconut?" I smiled and laughed at my own joke. 
 
'Don't be yourself.' Michelle's voice warned me. 
 
I cleared my throat and went back to my serious mode, "Jessica, I have  a very important question to ask you and if I don't do it now, I will chicken out and hide in the corner in shame."
 
'Don't be yourself.' Michelle's voice rang in my ear. 
 
"Dammit, Mitch."
 
"Mitch?" 
 
"I meant Michelle."
 
"You want to ask me something about Michelle?"
 
"Michelle? What? No." 
 
"Then what is it?"
 
"These are for you." I gave her the flowers that I was suppose to give her when I was still standing by the front door. 
 
She laughed and smelt them, "Thank you. They're beautiful."
 
"Not as beautiful as you." I hesitated to touch her cheek because I didn't ask permission yet. "Can I touch your cheek?"
 
"Touch my cheek?"
 
I nodded. 
 
"Sure."
 
I took a small step forward and caressed her cheek with my thumb and smiled at Jessica's warmth. "Jessica, how long have we known each other?"
 
"A couple of months? A month and a half? Why?"
 
"Well... I was wondering..." I slowly retracted my hand from her cheek. "Would you like to go out with me?"
 
"Really?"
 
"But you don't have to say yes! I mean, I'd understand if you were--"
 
"Sica?! Where are you?" A voice interrupted. 
 
Dammit Yuri!