Me and my Baby

Me and my Baby

 

Jessica's POV (Same day, still in the car with Tiffany)
 
"What do you wanna do now?" I asked the woman who was still hugging me around the waist. 
 
"I like how we kissed earlier."
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"You were on top of me." She smiled and pulled me on top of her once again with her resting in between my legs. I bent my arms on both sides of her head and smiled at her. "God you look beautiful."
 
I smiled at her comment, "Just kiss me."
 
Tiffany closed her eyes and closed the distance between us. Her fingers tangled themselves in my hair. I tilted my head to the side to deepen the kiss and moved my lips slightly faster. I felt Tiffany shift underneath me and used her heels to push the both of us farther up the seat without our lips ever leaving each others. She flipped our positions in one swift movement and pulled away. She looked down at me and smiled, her thumb gently caressing my bottom lip. 
 
"What are you looking at?" I asked in a soft whisper. 
 
"I just can't believe you're mine now." She smiled even wider, her crescent moons showing through her eyes. 
 
I leaned forward and kissed her cheek, letting my lips linger. My actions speaking louder than my words. She rested her slender frame over mine and consumed me in a tender hug. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her closer. She rolled on her side so we were facing each other still in our embrace. 
 
"Mine." She kissed my forehead. 
 
"Mine." She kissed my nose. 
 
"Mine." She kissed me left cheek. 
 
"Mine." She kissed my right cheek.
 
"Definitely mine." She her lips before capturing my lips with hers once again. 
 
I giggled at her actions. "So does that mean that we're official?"
 
She smiled and intwined our fingers together. She leaned in and whispered in my ear, "We're official. And I need to take you on a first official date, my beautiful girlfriend."
 
I felt my heart do aerobics when she mentioned girlfriend. She laughed. 
 
"What's so funny?"
 
"Your heartbeat just shot up. Can I tell you something?"
 
"Anything."
 
"I'm sure you already know how awkward I can be. So when I do something you don't like, just tell me and I'll immediately fix it. I may walk a little far apart from you, but please don't take that the wrong way, I just can't walk in a straight line. I get a little paranoid every now and then, but only because I know that you're way out of my league and I have done nothing to deserve and angel like you. I have trouble with public display of affection and my palms get really sweaty when I get nervous and I start to ramble. Kind of like what I'm doing now."
 
"Stop." I laughed and kissed her. "We should just take this one day at a time and how things go from there. You're jumping the gun way too fast."
 
"So Sooyoung was right when she said that I shouldn't move too fast."
 
"Our relationship should go somewhere. Don't plan on not moving at all." 
 
"We can go to the pace you wanna go."
 
"Which would be...?"
 
She shrugged, "You're talking to the wrong person. I haven't been in a real relationship since high school and even then, I was still awkward, probably more than I am now. So you're asking the wrong person for dating advice. Although, Evie has been around the dating scene. Maybe we should ask her."
 
"You want to ask your 17 year old little sister for dating advice?" I raised my eyebrows. 
 
"What about Michelle?"
 
"Why don't we just go at a pace we're both comfortable with? How does that sound?"
 
She smiled and nodded, "Alright. That sounds like a better plan."
 
"Tiff?"
 
"Yes?"
 
"My back hurts from lying on the car seat like this for too long."
 
She laughed, "Alright. Let me drive though." 
 
I nodded and sat up. A gush of cold air hit my face when Tiffany opened the car door. She held my hand as she drove us back to her house. 
 
"What are we going to tell Taeyeon?" I asked, breaking the silence between the two of us. 
 
"We can't tell her just yet. We're too early in this relationship to tell her. Once we hit a year, then we tell her."
 
"You plan on being with me for that long?" I looked at her. 
 
She gave me a brief look and smiled, "I was planning to a lot longer than a year."