the boys

Is this how love feels like?

Baro P.O.V

 

“Why isn’t it changing colour.” I heard gong chan said.

“Did you put the correct amount?” mi sun asked and checks the book.

“Yah, you’re supposed to test one this not that one!”

“Oh really?”

“Yes! After you put iodine in this solution, you have to pour it into this one! Please pay attention!”

“I am paying attention”

“No you’re not; you’re busy looking at ju-”

“Okay let’s quickly re-do it and get our results before the bell rings.” Gong chan cut her off.

Last period for the day, we’re doing experiment in the science lab. I was glad that my lab partners are gong chan and mi sun because I’m not really good in making friends. Juri, sandeul are lab partners with a girl name chaerin.

“aish, gong chan fail an experiment, AGAIN.” Juri, who was sitting at the table in front of us said.

“Again? You mean he always fails?” sandeul asked.

“All the time.”

“Not always! Remember that time when we di-”

“STOP!!” mi sun suddenly yelled so loud which made me jump up from my seat.

“What?” gong chan said. She was holding his hand.

“You’re supposed to put into the blue one not the green one! Didn’t you listen to what I said earlier?”

“Oh right. Sorry sorry. I’m just..sleepy.”

Mi sun sighed.

“Come on I’ll do it. Go take a rest.” She told him. He nodded and sat next to me.

“baro.” She said, motioning me to go to her.

“Shake it once I put in iodine.” She said and adds two drops into the test tube I was holding.

I heard juri giggling while mixing the solutions. The three of them were chatting and laughing since they got paired together.

“Let me show you something.” Sandeul said.

He took a coin out and covers it with his palm.

“Blow it.” He said to juri.

“Magic?” she laugh and blow. He then opens his palm.

The coin is gone.

“What? Where did it go? Is it in your sleeves?” juri said and start pulling his sleeves.

“Do you want to know where it is?”

She nodded.

He took a step closer to her and reaches for her curly hair.

“ta-da!” he said, pulling the coin out.

“Oh my gosh how did it ended up there? Did you put it in when I wasn’t looking? Did he chaerin?”

The girl shook her head.

I glance over to gong chan. He was also looking at them. Actually, he has never taken his eyes off juri. I don’t blame him. If the girl I like is busy laughing and giggling with another guy of course I’ll feel uneasy.

“------ many….now.”

Is someone talking?

“Huh?” I turned to mi sun

“You can stop shaking it.” She laughs.

“Oh. Oh! Sorry.”

“It’s okay.” She took the test tube from my hand and start mixing the solutions.

“Wow, it became colourless! Now this is real magic.”

Mi sun shook her head and laugh.

“Okay we’ve got the results. Time to clean up.”

I nodded and help her clean up. Gong chan came and help us too.

BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGG~~~

“Okay everyone; remember to place everything back to the cupboard before you leave. Thank you.”

“Thank you teacher!”

“Wow time sure pass by fast” sandeul said.

“Well thank goodness. My stomach is about to burst thanks to your jokes!” Juri said.

“Same here. I was trying hard to breath!” chaerin added.

“channie, you said you have basketball try outs today right?” mi sun asked.

“Yup. You guys go ahead without me.”

Mi sun nodded. “Oh..” she turn to me.

“You too, right?”

“Yeah. Will you be alright going home alone?”

She nodded.

“Don’t use the short cut I showed you this morning since you’re alone. Use the playground routine. And use the elevator not the stairs. Araso?”

“I’ll be fine. Don’t worry.”

“Guys, I’m in a hurry so I can’t miss the bus. I’ll see you guys tomorrow.” Chaerin said.

“Oh we’re leaving too. Let’s go!” mi sun said and walk next to chaerin. We followed behind.

“oooooooooooooooo….”

I turned and saw juri grinning next to me.

“What was that?”

Will you be alright going home alone? Don’t use short cuts” she mocked what I just said earlier. “Since when you got so concern?”

“Is it wrong to ask that question?”

“From a close friend. No. but from someone who we barely know. A Yes?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

She laughed. “We’ll see. Yah mi sun, wait up!” she ran and link arms with her.

“annyeong!” the girls waved at us.

“annyeong!” we wave back.

“Okay let’s be quick. We don’t want to be late.” Gong chan said

I nodded and followed him to the males’ locker room.

Good question juri. Why am I so concern about her getting home?

 

 

Gong Chan P.O.V

“I didn’t expect so many people here today.” Baro said

“Me neither.”

I think there are more than 30 students? Is basketball famous in our high school?

And how come juri looks so happy today with sandeul. She never laughs so hard before when I’m around. All she does is scold me or pick on me. I can’t help but to feel jealous of sandeul. Maybe I need to smile more often like him.

“Oh are those our seniors?” baro asked me, pointing at a few students walking in.

“I think so.”

Baro was jumping up and down.

“nervous?” I asked him.

“A little. I mean, we never had try outs in my school last time. We just have to attend practice that’s all.”

“Yeah. Looks like they are really serious about this club.”

“Quiet!” I heard someone shouted from the front.

“Good afternoon everyone. Firstly, I would like to thank all of you for coming today.”

“How come he gets to tie his hair up when I can’t wear caps in school?” baro whisper to me.

“He must be someone powerful.”

“My name is shin dong woo. You can call me shin woo. I am the current basketball club’s captain.”

“You got it right gong chan.”

“I will brief you about what are we going to do today after warming up.”

“On second thought, our captain’s got style.” Baro chuckled.

“10laps. Starts now.”

“Okay I’m taking it back.”

I laugh. “It’s going to be a long day.”


ignore the experiments. i just made them up hehe

thank you all for subscribing!!! <3<3<3<3