The Cap Guy

Is this how love feels like?

 Still Mi Sun P.O.V

“ A-HAH! I told you it’s on the left!” Juri clap her hand and walk into the classroom. “ let’s choose a good seat” gong chan walked pass juri, acting as if he had never looked at the map before. “ yah, still refuse to admit you lost ?” juri said and followed him.

The class was almost full. The only available seats are two on the front row, one in the middle and three at the last row. So we decided to sit at the last row. When I was about to sit down, juri suddenly call me. “ mi sun, don’t you want the window seat?” she motion me over. “ ah ne, thank you, you know me the best” “of course sister!” she smile and took my previous seat. I walk and sat down I always like to sit next to the window. It is because I like to look at the sky, it makes me feel calm when I’m feeling stress or sad.  Suddenly I hear Juri sigh. But she was smiling.

“what was that about? “ I asked, turning to my right facing her. She look at me “can you believe we’re in senior high? Senior high woohoo!!”  she was so loud that some students turn behind and look at us. “ what?’ she asked them. I just laugh. “juri juri, hyper as always” gong chan, who was sitting on juri’s right laugh too. “yah loser, watch what your saying” “im not loser! “ “ yes you are, if we followed you, we won’t be able to reach our class on time!”

I was just watching them arguing again. I just shook my head and take my books and pencil box out but accidentally drop my pencil box. “ im awake im awake!! “ the boy in front of me said. Ah the sound must have woke him up. I walk forward and pick uo my pencil box. “ sorry.” I said to him. He was wearing a cap. Are caps allowed in school? He look at me, but I couldn’t see his face because his cap was so low. “oh…ahh.. its just you?” “ne, my pencil box, sorry” “its okay, just be careful next time” and he continue to sleep.

“annyonghaseyo everyone! “ a voice said. That must be our teacher.

“oh man I can’t sleep anymore” the cap guy said grumpily. “sorry” I said without thinking. He adjust his cap and look at me. I stared at him for a second. *Wow* I thought, *he is quite cute*. “its okay” he said. “oh..erm ..yea” I nodded and quickly went back to my seat. “yah, is he cute?” juri asked. “ no” I lied. “you…” she sigh shook her head.

“okay class! My name is Miss Jang Yu Bin, you can call me Miss Jang, and I will be your homeroom teacher. Now, please raise your hand when I call your name.”

“ahn min ho”  “ here!”

“ bang min ji” “ here!”

The teacher continue calling names, I wasn’t really paying attention, until…

“ cha sun woo” “ yo” the cap guy raise his hand. The whole class laughed. “ sun woo shii, you are supposed to say here not… whatever you just said”

“okay okay, hereeeeee!!!” he waved his hands in the air. The class laugh again. “sun woo shii, please remove your cap, you know that is not allowed.” “but I didn’t comb my hair today” he said. Okay, that was lame. “no, take it off please.”  He sigh. “then miss, can I use the washroom to fix my hair?pleaseeee”  *oh gosh is he using aegyo?*

The whole class laugh again. “okay, but only this time, sun woo shii.”  *wow, did my teacher fall for his aegyo? He is cute though*

“komapsumnida!” he bowed “oh, just call me Baro, Miss” and he walk out from the back door.

The teacher shook her head “okay, where were we?”