seven

Living With Bigbang. Should be Interesting.

Emma Rose's POV

When I wake up the next morning, I know I'm gonna explode. I just wake up pissed. Well, it's time Bigbang got a taste of what they're in for. I drag myself to my desk, check my wifi. Yup, still good. But my room! It's trashed!!

Grumbling about how I intend to kill Youngbae, I head to my bathroom. I strip, and turn the water as hot as it will go. I step in, not really feeling the scalding water hit my skin. I just stand there, fuming, refusing to let the hot water calm me down. I make myself pick up the shampoo bottle and wash my hair. When I finally step out of the shower, my skin is red, the mirror is all fogged up, and you can barely see anything through the steam. I dry myself off as quickly as possible wrapping the towel around myself when I'm done brushing my hair smooth.

I walk out of the bathroom, and throw the towel on the floor. i change quickly into a pair of sweats and use a sweatshirt as a normal shirt, no bra. I'll take any excuse not to wear a bra.

I open my door, and listen. I can hear a faint conversation downstairs. I put on my best grumpy face, and trudge downstairs.

"Morning!" Youngbae greets me with a smile, looking up from his conversation with Top and Daesung. I ignore him, and continue on into the kitchen. Seungri and G-Dragon are there, quietly eating some soup. I walk past them, ignoring them too, and head to the refridgerator. I open it, and scan the contents for something that I'd actually eat. I'm a bit picky.

"Emma? Something wrong?" Seungri asks me hesitantly. I ignore him some more, and grab a bag of grapes and a soda. I walk into the living room, lie down on the couch, and start eating grapes, staring at the TV.

"Emma!" Youngbae says, sounding annoyed. "Is something wrong?" I wonder just how far I can push him before he looses his temper. I continue to ignore him.

"Emma! Your brother is talking to you!" G-Dragon explains the obvious. I flit my gaze to him, roll my eyes, then return to watching TV. Youngbae grabs the remote and turns the TV off.

"Emma Rose, you will acknoledge me when I speak to you!" Youngbae snaps at me, clearly getting more and more annoyed by the second. I continue to stare at the TV, even though it's just a blank screen now. Just a little bit more.... And....

Youngbae's face is red, you can see the steam coming out of his ears. He storms out of the room, slamming into things. Awww... I was hoping I would get him to yell. I turn my gaze to the remaining boys, eyebrows raised, letting them interpret the look however they wanted. I heave myself off the couch, return the grapes to the fridge, and bring the soda with me back upstairs to my room.

I know one of them's following me, but I keep on ignoring them. He grabs my arm as I turn the corner at the top of the stairs, and I try to yank my arm out of his grip, but his grip only tightens. It's Top. I stare at his grip on my upper arm, then I look him in the eyes silent the whole time. I glare at him. Is he going to say something? Let me go? I got better things to do than stand around and stare at Top, waiting for him to do something!

I try to pull my arm free again, but his grip tightens even more to the point of pain. I wince. Then I steel myself. I put my soda on the railing of the staircase. I grab his wrist that's holding my arm, and press my thumb into Top's pressure point. No outward recognition of my action, but his grip does loosen ever so slightly. I press harder, and he winces, completely letting go of me. My common sense is screaming at me to just run to my room already, but my ego and mind want to teach him a lesson.

"I'm sorry." Top says, catching my attention. A grown up, sorry? "I know you don't want to be here, I'm sure you have a life back in America, and I'm sorry." I blink. What? Is he really sorry, or is he just trying to pacify me.

I see him reach out to me again, and I realize his little ploy. I grab my soda, and whisper, loud enough for him to hear, "Sorry, my ." I turn on my heel and swallow my pride, forcing myself to just walk calmly back to my room. Once I cross the threshold into my room, I close the door, and lean against it, tears threatening to spill over.

I feel the door being forced open, and the list of things going wrong with my life just topped off. I take a step back from my door, and let Top walk in. Anger is flowing through my veins, giving me a high I just love. I clench and unclench my hands into fists.

"Emma-" Top starts, holding his hands out in front of him.

"Why?!" I interrupt him, stepping forward so I'm right in front of him, jabbing a finger into his chest. "Why are you here?! Why couldn't you just be like the rest of them, and be smart enough to leave him alone?! Why?! Do you have a death wish, or what?!" I shout at him, making sure my voice echoes downstairs.

"Death wish?" Top responds calmly, removing my hand from his chest. "Do you really think you'd hurt me?" How can he be calm?! My angry mind searches for a way to hurt him. I remember reading his Wikipedia page, how he had to loose weight to be accepted by YG.

"I have no problem hurting a fat, ugly, stuck up brat like you! Especially one that stinks of smoke and rot, without a single pleasing feature to you!" I say loudly with force and the cold, blunt venom that always seems to accompany a persons percieved truths about themselves. Top looks at me, first with a blank face as what I said sinks in, then shock, then anger, and finally hurt. He blinks, tears just about to fall, and turns around, leaving my room and slamming the door shut.

I smile to myself, satisfied that I'd gotten the message through, and that none of them would be bothering me today, I sit on the bed and play Pokemon. I feel proud and happy, for what I know is a sick reason, that I'd hurt Top. I feel proud that I got Youngbae mad. I feel powerful.