Fifty Four

Living With Bigbang. Should be Interesting.

Youngbae's POV

I took a deep breath. I was sitting with the rest of Big Bang at a table in the food court of Seoul Capital Mall, my hands wrapped around a piping hot styrofoam cup of coffee. A pair of black sunglasses were perched on my nose, covering my eyes. We were all dressed plainly, and G-Dragon had hidden his hair in a black beanie. Top had also sprinted back into the house just as we were about to leave to get his own beanie, a neutral grey. We all had our heads bent down, staring at the table. Every once in a while, I would lift my head and look around for Nu'Est. It had been almost an hour, and Nu'Est had yet to show up.

I wasn't worried. We hadn't set a specific time on the phone, but I had texted Minhyun a window of time of about three hours for us to meet. He'd hemmed it to two hours. We were only in the first of those two. We had time.

"Where are they?" Top hissed under his breath, eyes remaining on the table. He was worried about leaving Emma alone at home. He had been grumbling about her going into his room and playing with his toys. He had wanted to get this over with quickly before hand, but after catching Emma playing with his toys in his room yesterday, he had even more of a reason for not wanting her home alone.

"We have time, hyung, don't worry." I whisper back, raising my head too look again. I don't see them. "They'll be here soon."

"What if they don't show up?" Seungri asks quietly. All of us are staring at the table, or our coffee. I raise my cup to my lips to take a hesitant sip, not sure if it was cool enough to drink yet.

"If they don't show up," Top says, "we'll have to tell the media about Emma and Minhyun." Daesung nods, almost imperceptably.

"They'll show up!" I reassure my friends. "They know the risk they run if they don't!"

"They do?" Daesung asked skeptically as I looked up once more to see if Nu'Est had arrived. I smiled when I saw them at the far end of the food court, and nudged G-Dragon's hand, who was sitting next to me. He looked up as well, and whispered to the group,

"Here they come!"

All of Big Bang look up, and follow my gaze. Once we have all seen their approach, we bend our heads back down, scootching so that we all are on one side, leaving room for Nu'Est on the other. Silently, Nu'Est joined us at the table. An awkward silence overtook the table for a couple of minutes, before I spoke,

"First off, Minhyun, I'd like to apologize for beating you up." Minhyun shrugged his leather-clad shoulders. Ren looked pointedly at Top. Top smirked.

"I'm not apologizing." He told Ren. Ren was wearing sunglasses, but I could tell he was rolling his eyes.

The leader, Aron, I think his name is, nodded to me.

"I want to apologize as well for Minhyun's behavior. I wasn't aware Emma was underage, and if I had I hope you know I wouldn't have let Minhyun invite her. Minhyun didn't do a good job of informing me about his... date." he explained to me. I was sure most of that was just to save face, but I was willing to accept the apology.

"Of course." I say, before continuing. "Now, to the point. Big Bang and I have considered going to the media, but that would just end badly for all of us. It makes you look bad, and it makes us look bad. Neither of us wants that, right?"

Aron shook his head. "So why are we here?"

"Part of it is, we want Minhyun to understand: This cannot happen again. Emma has - " I start to explain, but Minhyun interrupts me.

"Why not? You saw her, she was loving every second of it!"

Aron glares at his bandmate, and elbows him in the ribs. Then he looked at me. "I'm sorry," he said, "Minhyun wasn't allowed to talk while we're here for just this reason." It sounded much more like a real apology this time.

I shrug it off, and continue, "Emma has a mental condition. She has unstable moods if she doesn't take her pills, which she hadn't been until just recently. I don't want any interactions with you to have a negative impact on her and her condition."

"How can it be - " Minhyun started again, but Aron elbowed him again, and Minhyun shut up.

Turning back to me, Aron asked, "What's the other part?"

"The other part," G-Dragon spoke, "is that we want to make sure you all understand that both of us need to not tell the media anything."

"Why would we? We're not stupid!" Ren snapped.

"Well, let's remember why we're here. One of you decided to try and sleep with my underage sister." I say neutrally. Ren looked down at the table, accepting his defeat.

Aron sent a glare in his bandmate's direction before saying, "We understand that we can't. We won't tell the media or anything. I swear."

"Now, forgive me for saying this," Top said with fake niceness, "but I don't believe you. I think you'll keep your word. But it's Minhyun and Girly Girl that I'm worried about." Ren snapped his head to look at Top, narrowing his eyes.

"What did you just call me?" Ren asks in an attempt to be threatening.

"Girly Girl." Top answered simply, looking Ren in the eye.

G-Dragon puts a hand on Top's shoulder to restrain him, and Aron does his usual glare at Ren.

"He does have a point." Seungri says, speaking for the first time during this meeting. "They don't seem to willing to keep quiet like you told them too."

Aron sighed, acknowledging that fact. "They won't tell the media, or Pledis might just kick them out of the group."

Minhyun and Ren's jaws both dropped as they looked at Aron.

"No he wouldn't!" Minhyun exclaimed.

"I already discussed this with him." Aron stares down Minhyun. "He has agreed that if any of Nu'Est tell the media, that person is getting the boot. You can ask him yourself."

Minhyun closed his mouth, and glared silently at his hyung.

"So we have an agreement?" I asked into the insuing silence. Aron nodded. He stuck out his hand, and I took it. We shook, and Nu'Est stood up, walking away, arguing amongst themselves.

Daesung let out a big breath. "That went well, I think."

I took another sip of my coffee. It has cooled considerably, and is almost too cold to even count as coffee. I down it all quickly, not wanting to waste it. Top and Daesung, the only other members with coffee, finished theirs as well.

"Let's head home now!" Top said, looking at his watch. He was probably worried sick about his poor toys. I chuckled softly, and stood up, but I only made it half way up before Seungri said,

"Hyungs, I've made my decision."

I looked at him, and slowly sat back down, anticipation pumping through my blood. "What's your vote?"

Seungri took a deep breath, and said quickly, "I think Emma should go."

I narrowed my eyes at him. Top looked pleasently surprised, and G-Dragon was shaking his head.

"What?" I ask, trying to send off threatening vibes like Top seems to be able to do.

"Hyung, I want Emma to go." Seungri repeated. "Please don't misunderstand, I like Emma a lot! But Emma... Like Top said, Emma's not entirely sane. There's something wrong with her head, and that thing has made her a little - and I hate to say it - ! To you and the rest of us! I know Emma can be nice, and that things could get better once she starts taking the pills, but she's already caused too much trouble!" I give him a death glare,

"So you want to send Emma back to her ed up Mom, ed up friends, ed up school, and - " I start to raise my voice, but Seungri interrupts.

"Hyung, Emma already said it was ok. She said that I needed to chose what made me feel better about the situation." Then, it's his turn to narrow his eyes to slits. "And, hyung, I didn't ask to put up with your sister. You literally just got a phone call one day, and told us we were flying to America to pick up your sister. You didn't ask anyone what they thought, if they wanted to take care of Emma, or even explain how you had a sister until we were on the plane! You didn't give us a choice. But now that I have one, I'm going to use it, and I'm sorry if I didn't choose like you wanted me too!"

I blink, processing what he just said. My heart sinks as I realize that Seungri was correct. I didn't ask anyone what they wanted. I didn't give anyone a choice. I mean sure, the guys took it well, but now that they see how things have turned out, I understand why they wouldn't want Emma anymore.

I lower my head. I was out-voted. Emma had to leave now. What am I going to tell her? I'm sure she told Seungri she wouldn't have a problem with it, but actually being forced to move back home? She might have a tantrum again.

"What are we going to do with Emma?" I ask quietly, keeping my eyes on the table.

"Send her home! I'm tired of dealing with her! She's not our problem anymore!" Top said. "She could leave tonight if we left now and got her packed up soon enough."

"Hyung, do you really wanna make her leave today? Why not give her a few days?" G-Dragon suggested, but a look from Top silenced him.

"C'mon, Youngbae, let's go! We need to get her packed!" Top said to me. But an idea had been forming in my head while G-Dragon was talking.

"You're right. She does need to get packed. She's leaving." I agreed. G-Dragon looked at me, and asked,

"Why are you being like this? You're sister is being sent back to America!"

"No she's not." I corrected. "She's only leaving the dorm. She'll still be staying with me."
_______________________________

Ok! That was a faster update, right? I hope it was a good update! I banged this out in about an hour and a half, one sitting, so I hope it's good!

Reactions, reactions! What do you guys think of Seungri's choice, and what do you think Youngbae's idea is? Can I have three comments?

It's time to go put up the Christmas tree now, so I'll see y'all next update!