thirty one

Living With Bigbang. Should be Interesting.

Emma's POV

Status of my room: semi clean, about as clean as it will ever get, and as clean as it shall remain for the next six hours or so.

Status of my outfit: complete

Status of my nerves: Steel

It's two hours from noon. I have nothing to do that will keep my attention for fourteen hours. So, the way I see it, I have two options: Sleep, or go downstairs. I'm not tired, so I guess I'll go downstairs.

I realize as I'm about to open the door that I'm dressed in a black push up bra and black . I blush, and go to my drawer. I pull out the other outfit I got at the mall, the pink shirt with the message, 'I bust mine to kick yours', and the skinny jeans complete with boots. I love boots. Once I'm dressed, I go back to open the door.

I can smell cookies. Chocolate chip... mmmmMMMmmm! I skip down the stairs, and head straight for the kitchen. Yup. Cookies. I'm in heaven.

Unfortunately, Bigbang beat me to it. Daesung is the one baking the cookies, so he gets the largest amount by default. And then, the boys are all older than me, so they get the rest, probably leaving me with three cookies, tops. I hate being me sometimes.

"Hey! You feeling better?" Seungri says, looking up from his phone. They're all on their phones!

"Much." I say simply, reaching for the next best thing in the house besides the cookies. The cookie dough. I unwrap it, and start eating. I go out to the living room, and turn on The Yearbook. "I'm watching the Yearbook! You guys gonna watch?" I call back to them.

"Don't think we don't know what you're doing!!" G-Dragon responds. "You're trying to get us away from the cookies! We'll miss the episode if it means getting cookies!"

"Suit yourselves!" I answer, choosing my favorite episode. I continue eating the cookie dough. I can hear a muted conversation in the kitchen, but they're talking too low, too fast, and in some language other than Korean or English, so I can't understand them.

While eating my cookie dough, I'm watching TV, and trying to figure out how to text one-handed. I finally manage to get a message typed out.

Heyy! What's your address? Is it within walking distance? cuz otherwise, I'm screwed!

Minhyun replies almost instantly.

Emma, you're not walking in zero degree weather! I know your address, I'll pick you up!

That would be nice, except the boys will all be home. They'll know something's up if a strange car just shows up in our driveway!

Hmmmm, you gotta point there....
How about you walk to the corner, and I'll pick you up there?

That could work! What time should I head out?

11:45 ish. Maybe earlier, I'll text you when I get there.

K-yo!

I hear the beep of the timer, signifying that the cookies are done. There is the sound of a scuffle breaking out, and a few muttered curses.

The boys walk in with their plates of cookies. Daesung sits next to me on my right, and G-Dragon on my left. They both are sitting rigid, their cookies on their laps. I put my phone in my pocket, and continued to eat the cookie dough.

We watch four episodes in a marathon. I'm in tears by the end. This is a sad show! I cry silently, hoping the boys are two engrossed in the show to notice. And they are.

By the end of the fourth episode, it's three twentyish. I decide to just cop it, and sleep. I have a feeling I'll never fall asleep by conventional methods though. So I grab three clocks, the kind that tick when the second hand moves, and put them around my room. I let their ticking lull me to sleep.

___________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~______________________~~~~~

Shortish chapter, I know. I'm dead tired. I just finished my trip down from NY to SC, and I slept in the car. I'm tired. So I rushed this to get it done. Not an excuse, I know.

PLEASE tell me what you think is going to happen, whether it be at the party later, or in general! Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top? I want to know if the ending I have planned will seem totally whacko or not!