five

Living With Bigbang. Should be Interesting.

Emma Rose's POV

The plane lands. I swallow my gum, hop off the plane, and head with Bigbang to get our checked bags. I seriously regret not learning how to read Korean, because everything is in Korean. Not that I expected anything different.

The boys all have thier hoodies up with shades, and I'm just waiting around for someone to make the connection. Either,  five guys with hoods up and shades up might be gangsters, or a Kpop group! I mean, it is kinda obvious. At least to me.

We grab our bags, and head outside, where a black sedan is waiting for us. We throw our stuff in the trunk, and get in.

"Emma, make sure you buckle up!" Youngbae warns me with a teasing smile.

"You think I'd forget last time?!" I answer, buckling in and pulling the strap so tight it hurts and then some. I sit in the way back with Youngbae, since he almost had a ceizure when Top and Daesung both volunteered to sit with me. Top was banished to the front, with G-dragon, Daesung, and Seungri in the middle. The guy who's driving pulls out onto the road. I brace myself on both sides, with my feet braced against the floor, promising myself that I wouldn't fall out of my seat in front of all these guys. I would die of embarrasment, plus the fact I would never live it down.

The ride is every bit as painful, scary, and traumatizing as I expected. It might have been worse. I swear, we ran over at least fifty people! Finally, though, thank whatever god is up there, we pulled into the driveway of the dorm/appartment. It looks more like an apartment.

I walk up to the door with my bag. I made sure to grab it before any of the guys could offer to carry it for me. I always feel guilty when that happens.

I walk in and look around, expecting to see huge tapestries hanging from the walls with fancy chandeliers, and other signs of wealth. Instead, I saw a normal apartment. I walk into what I take as the living room, and slouch onto the couch. It's gotta be three in the morning, at least, but thanks to the time difference, I don't feel tired. I do feel out of energy though.

The rest of the guys walk in, turning on the lights as they go. I blink a few times, the sudden artificial light searing my eyeballs. Suddenly, Seungri is in front of me. He takes my bag, and before I can protest, he walks away. I take it I'm to follow him. So I do. He leads me down a dim hallway, and on the left hand side about halfway down the hall, he stops at a door. But he doesn't open it, turning to me instead.

"Wait. When the hyungs get here, we'll open it. We wanted it to be a surprise!" he explains, smiling sweetly. I nod, and lean against the opposite wall. My brother soon arrives, pulling me into a bear hug, rocking us back and forth. The rest of Bigbang follow close behind. Youngbae releases me from the hug, and turns me towards my door, his hand covering my eyes. He guides me forwards, into the room. He stops me after we've taken seven steps into the room.

"Ready?" He asks me. I nod, and he removes his hand. O.M.F.G. The room! How the hell...? All the walls are purple, the furniture black. There's a door leading out to a balcony! An effing balcony! Other than that though, the room is set up exactly like my room at home!

"Wow." I manage to get out. "Um, one tinsy little question: How the hell did you know how my room was set up if none of you have ever set foot in my house?"

I hear Top chuckle. God, that voice! Wait, did I seriously just think that?!! Anyway, Top says, "Your mom sent us pictures." I nod my understanding.

Youngbae walks around me, up to a cabinet at the foot of my bed. He opens the door to reveal mini tv. And right next to that, if my poor eyesight isn't misleading me, there's a mini fridge!

"Just so you know, you won't be seeing much of me!" I warn Bigbang as I drag my bag over to the desk. I take out my laptop (How in the F bomb did they fit that in the bag?! How? I mean, the bag is stuffed as is!), and hurry to set it and the rest of my electronics up.

"And why's that?" Daesung asks. Uh oh. That sounds rehearsed....

I make my voice sound bright, though, "I have my computer, a tv, and a mini fridge! I have everything I need to survive in here without needing to leave!"

"Yeah, like we're gonna let you do that!" G-Dragon says sarcastically. I sit in the my chair, and go to hook up to the wifi.

"You're not going to be able to acess the wifi. Not without the password." Top says. I can just hear the smirk in his voice. Ooh, he's gonna get it!

"Let me guess," I swivel in my chair to face the boys. Most of them have a look of triumph on their faces. We'll see about that.... "I have to do chores, or something like that, to get the wifi password?"

"How'd you know?!" Seungri exclaims accusingly. Like it wasn't ing blindingly obvious!

"Maybe because a.) It's on every effing parenting site there is. And b.) Mom tried that. Didn't work out to well."

"Not for her, maybe. This is us we're talking about." Youngbae says coolly. I change my facial expression and tone to match. If he wants to play that way, then by all means, let's play...

"Well, good luck to ya. You'll get it soon enough." I say, almost sounding cold. "Now, I'm gonna change, so if you'd kindly leave?"

G-Dragon looks like he's about to rise to my barely concealed bait, and I get that rush of satisfaction. Hehehe..... Youngbae ushers everyone out of the room, closing the door behind them. I start to unpack. Once everything is in place, I take everything off the bed. I almost feel bad for doing this.... I flip the matress over, and take the scissors that were conveniently in the desk. I stab the underside of the matress, and move the blades, so there's a small opening. I take out my phone, and start up my wifi hot spot app. I plug my charger into my iPhone, plug the charger into the wall behind my bed, and slide the phone into the hole in the mattress. Then, I flip the mattress back over, and set the bed back up.

I change into my light grey nightgown, and then I check my wifi. YES! I'm hooked up to my wifi! Take that, big brother!

I settle into the bed, snuggling under the covers. I manage to get into the almost-but-not-quite-asleep stage. I hear the sound of my door opening, and my brain sluggishly comes up with about a hundred differet reasons why I should ignore the noise. But I drag myself up and out of sleep anyways. I keep my breathing even, and I stay in the same position. I listen.

"Where's her ing iPhone?!" I hear Youngbae curse. He must really be tired if he's cussing. I smile to myself. One step ahead of you, big brother. One step ahead. >:) There's the sound of something falling to the ground, and Youngbae lets out a string of curse words.

"Did she really think we wouldn't know about her wifi hot spot app?" I hear Seungri inquire quietly.

"Shhh! She'll wake up!" Top shushes him.

"She won't! I told you, remember? She'd sleep through falling off a cliff!" Youngbae assures his friends. I see my opening.

"I'd have to actually be asleep for that to be true." I say, sitting up and swinging my legs over the side of the bed. Three pairs of wide brown eyes stare at me like deer in the headlights. I cross my arms, and tap my foot, waiting for them to explain themselves.

"We, uh...." Top stutters, straighening from his crouched position besides Youngbae by my desk.

"Pick up whatever fell." I command in my best mom voice. Seungri nods, bends down, and picks up my Nintendo DSI XL. He puts it back where it was.

"Why are you here?" I ask them, still using my mom voice. I know the answer, but I wanna hear them say it. Them being Top and Seungri. Youngbae is just a waste of my time at this point.

Youngbae recovers from his shock. "You know why we're here. Where's your iPhone?"

"You serious? You seriously expect me to tell you?!"

"Tell me!" Youngbae demands in his no-nonsense voice. That voice used to always scare me into obedience when I was little. Key phrase: When I was little. Meaning, not anymore.

"I don't think so! I'm pretty ing pissed at you right now, you know why?!" I shout at him.

"Emma Rose, where is your iPhone?!" Youngbae shouts back at me, ignoring my question. I throw my hands up in annoyance.

"You know what? Fine! Tear my room apart! Even if you find it, you'll never know my password!" I shout with finality, lying back down. I pull a pillow and blanket over my head, trying to block out the noise of my brother and company searching for my iPhone. Somehow, though, I fall asleep.