fifty five

Living With Bigbang. Should be Interesting.

Emma's POV

I really shouldn't be here... I thought to myself. I giggled to myself as I slowly opened the door. I don't know why I was being so careful. No one else was home. Youngbae and the rest of the boys were at the mall talking to Nu'Est. Including Top. Speaking of Mister T.O.P, I was currently sneaking into his room. He was going to be so mad! He'd explicetly told me to 'Never, ever, in a billion years,' step into his room again. He was just mad I'd found his little collectable toy things. He's rich, he can always buy more if I break one of them!

Inside, Top's room was orderly and put-together. Meaning it was a disaster zone. Had this guy cleaned at all since he'd been here? Or is this left over from when he destroyed his room when I yelled at him? A wave of guilt passed through me as I observed Top's room. But, I quickly shook it off, and waded through the crap on the floor to get to his closet. Keep in mind, this wasn't a closet where Top kept his clothes, oh no! This was a walk-in closet, completely dedicated to his toy collection. Nothing but toys. I laughed out loud when I first discovered this little fact a week ago, and that's how Top knew I was in his room.

His closet was now guarded by a wall of dirty clothes, books that seemed about as thick as my head, and heavy-looking boxes that - when I checked - were filled with those colorful little stones that you could find at gift shops at tourist attractions like Howe Caverns. Top had apparently planned for me to come back, and has taken precautionary measures against me. However, this wall is uneven in height, with some spots reaching as high as my waist and others only just below my knee. This was a half-hearted attempt at best. I stepped over the wall at one of it's lower sections. Easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy.

I pulled open the door to the closet, wondering which toy I would play with first. I was thinking about that BearBrick that was half disected. That one looked cool in that Buggigayo music video. I wonder if there's a smaller version I could use as a doll... I'm getting off track! Anyway, I opened the door to find... Nothing! Confusion knocked around inside my head as I walked deeper into the closet. Did he move all his toys? 'Cause there's nothing here! No toys!

I groaned and pulled the door closed again behind me. I looked around his room, wondering where he could've moved all his toys. There was no where else in his room where he could fit all of them! Which means they must be somewhere else in the dorm... But where? I mulled on this question as I wandered out of Top's room, closing the door behind me. Could they be hidden under all the crap on Top's floor? ... Nah he loves his toys too much...

With hunger rumbling in my tummy, I tump my way into the kitchen, opening random cabinets, looking for something to eat. I finally found some microwavable ramen, and got to work making that. And that is how Big Bang found me when they came in. Bent over the kitchen table, noodles dangling from my mouth over the cup of ramen, staring blankly into space.

"Emma." Youngbae said gently, waking me up from my daydream. I jumped a little, looking over at him. I immediately knew something was up. Top looked a bit too happy, G-Dragon was confused, Youngbae looked hopeful and Seungri looked abnormally down in the dumps. Daesung was just glaring at me. I vaguely remember seeing Daesung's name on the cabinet where I found the ramen. Oops.

"Yes?" I say after I've swallowed the ramen in my mouth. Youngbae looks to Seungri, who looks back at him with wide eyes.

"I'm not going to tell her." Youngbae said to Seungri. "It's your decision, so you're going to break the news." My heart thuds loudly as I realize what this is about. But I stay quiet and allow Seungri to speak.

"Emma, I'm sorry, but... I decided that you should leave..." Seungri mutters. But I hear him perfectly. At first, I feel a little angry. Who does he think he is? But then I realize: I told him he could pick whatever he wanted. I guess I didn't really believe he'd choose to have me leave though.

"Emma, I really am sorry! But you said it would be okay, and this whole thing is just so stressful, and - " Seungri tries to recover. He must've seen the flash of anger that flicked across my face. But I interrupt him.

"Seungi. It's fine." I say. "I know I've been horrible to you guys. I perfectly understand why you chose that. I mean, sure, I'd like to stay, but if you guys don't want me, who am I to stay?"

"They may not want you." Youngbae butts in, sending a look in the direction of Top. "But I still do. You're my sister, and family comes first. How do you feel about staying with me at my apartment?"

I take a while to respond. Youngbae really wanted me to stay, that much? Wow. I'm surprised. I've been a to him more than I have to any of the others. But I'm not one to look the gift horse in the mouth, so I nod. Youngbae's face breaks into a huge smile, and he pulls me into a huge bear hug. "Thank you." he whispers into my ear. I echo it. Thank you.
____________________________

Hello! DEAR GOD IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!!!! I'm soooooooooooo sorry!

This chapter is meh. I feel like I should be giving you guys much better chapters since I'm gone for so long.

In case you guys couldn't tell by the last few chapters, this story is winding to a close. I'm not sure if I should end it here, do a sequel, or continue it for another few chapters. Maybe have Emma make up with Kevin. What do you guys think?

Once again I'm really sorry. This chapter is way to short, but I wanted to give you guys something. Thank you so much for sticking with me for so long! Saranghae!